Chainlink has acquired Town Crier!!!

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/

THIS HAS A LOT OF SIGNIFICANCE FOR THE SMARTCONTRACTS FUTURE AND CHAINLINK IS IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING

>pic related

Attached: Rory_TC_SGX.png (1080x837, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timo_harings/status/1058018326436290560?s=09
hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/15/town-crier/
azure.microsoft.com/es-es/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't rory have a black child?

What a timeline

Also
twitter.com/timo_harings/status/1058018326436290560?s=09

>that 4d chess

fuck you timo

d-did he steal it?

good point

No but his wife does

Attached: 39423B99-BFAE-4A89-B9B4-59F0F350C117.jpg (480x480, 45K)

nigger

timo has a black son

this makes me sad

She was adopted you imbecile.

t. Rory

You don't get it.

Any company that once claimed to use TownCrier is now going to use Chainlink. Let me repeat it.

ANY COMPANY THAT ONCE CLAIMED TO USE TOWNCRIER IS NOW GOING TO USE CHAINLINK.

bullish

Attached: 0fd52a70-8e25-47b6-9177-9f86f37a4358.png (700x151, 11K)

Town Crier solves the problem of, "But what if the data going into the API is corrupted"

Yeah but how did they purchase Town Crier? With link or something else? Can Cornell dump on us?

ok so what are the companies that use town crier? help me find them

Yeah you adopted her from roastie wife’s past relationship with Jamal you beta cuckold faggot

Do we have a list?

This refutes everything. Just sold my Big Mac meal, my bike, my phone and of course my 100k linkies.

Friendly reminder they obtained 32 million dollars during the ICO, also Ari Juels is the mastermind behind the entire project.

Let's research, I'm on it

>Any company that once claimed to use TownCrier
All those companies ... THERE"S NONE

I believe Microsoft azure uses TownCrier

lmaoing @ the swingtraders who sold at 9.2k sats

Intel, you dumb nigs

lmao ari juels gonna dump on us

Pretty sure this is the case also

kek

LISTEN YOU HALFWITTED SUMMER CHILDREN.

This. Is. What. It. Looks. Like.

This is a moon mission. This is a bullrun. Extreme volatility, multiple 5% swings a day.

When you look at a monthly or yearly chart post-moon, it looks like it's going straight up -- a perfect parabola. In a practical sense, however, this is what it feels like on the elevator, and this is what it looks like on the daily.

This is the initial rocket launch, so if you can't iron up those hands you're going to panic sell on the march up.

Remember that kid who lost money during the bitcoin run from $100 to $1000? Lost his and his sister's inheritance? It was cuz he was spooked by volatility like this. Don't be that kid.

THIS IS WHAT A SPACE LAUNCH LOOKS LIKE

Basically IC3 partners?

Attached: ic3.jpg (1440x2960, 665K)

checked.

"Town Crier was created by students and faculty in IC3 (meaning that the students did the real work, of course). Yan Ji, Oscar Zagarra, and Fan Zhang created our alpha service, with generous help from Lorenz Breidenbach and Phil Daian.

We want to thank Intel for their close collaboration, particularly Mic Bowman and Kelly Olsen for their support and advice, Sergey Nazarov at SmartContract for supporting our alpha launch, and the Ethereum Foundation, especially Vitalik Buterin, Alex Van de Sande, and Vlad Zamfir, for their input on TC during early development."

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/15/town-crier/

this, it's not as big as I hoped, just a boost by one of it's co-founders

See
Probably the most important towncrier connection has been known for a while

See
Pic related.

According to their website they will release a list of Fortune 500 companies using their services soon.

Attached: B6664034-33C3-4F77-987B-FF02950DF3E3.jpg (640x747, 112K)

azure.microsoft.com/es-es/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/

Fuck yes!

This is huge
We have so much new breadcrumbs now that we dismissed before

>azure.microsoft.com/es-es/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
>Watching Ari’s Town Crier presentation, it immediately struck me as approaching a problem we wtown crier component architectureere also trying to solve at Microsoft. Our approaches were different, but ultimately this work aligned with how we thought about some common problems in the blockchain space, trusted data feeds (often called oracles in blockchain lingo) and confidential queries via smart contracts. It also leveraged a new capability called secure enclaves to achieve some of this. Interestingly, we had similar work going on with two projects we’ve announced that handle these two concerns in different ways. The first project is Enterprise Smart Contracts, originally announced as Cryptlets in June 2016, which addresses off chain smart contract execution or the integration with legacy data or oracles. Learn more by exploring a deep dive of Project Bletchley - The Cryptlet Fabric, inclusive of a pictorial comparison to oracles.

Never forget... Sergey owns cryplets.com. We're already filthy rich, we just have to wait a bit longer.

Attached: 1525197681714.jpg (731x1297, 157K)

>Watching Ari’s Town Crier presentation, it immediately struck me as approaching a problem we wtown crier component architectureere also trying to solve at Microsoft. Our approaches were different, but ultimately this work aligned with how we thought about some common problems in the blockchain space, trusted data feeds (often called oracles in blockchain lingo) and confidential queries via smart contracts. It also leveraged a new capability called secure enclaves to achieve some of this. Interestingly, we had similar work going on with two projects we’ve announced that handle these two concerns in different ways. The first project is Enterprise Smart Contracts, originally announced as Cryptlets in June 2016, which addresses off chain smart contract execution or the integration with legacy data or oracles. Learn more by exploring a deep dive of Project Bletchley - The Cryptlet Fabric, inclusive of a pictorial comparison to oracles.

*cryptlets.in (close enough)

Jow Forumscc you know what to do

> .com
> .in

yah totally the same thing dude

"Watching Ari’s Town Crier presentation, it immediately struck me as approaching a problem we wtown crier component architectureere also trying to solve at Microsoft. Our approaches were different, but ultimately this work aligned with how we thought about some common problems in the blockchain space, trusted data feeds (often called oracles in blockchain lingo) and confidential queries via smart contracts." - Microsoft Program Manager

a list of Fortune 500 companies... interesting. It's almost like its an Enterprise Alliance of some sort.

Look at the creation date of both, and which one was set to private

Based FUD right here

>Reddit spacing
>Acts like he's talking to children
>Hard projection
Go back

Question, does Chainlink get Ari Juels as an employee in conjunction with the aquisition of Towncrier?

Yes. Ari is going to be Sergey's personal testicle tickler. He's earned the name "Family Juels."

>newfag who cant recognize pasta

Hit me baby one more tiem !

I dunno about you guys but my maid is going to be chocolate skinned with bleach blond hair.

Attached: 1536432428230.jpg (1000x1211, 249K)

>According to their website they will release a list of Fortune 500 companies using their services soon.
source?

where the fuck is that drunkanon faggot

Alex Coventry new employee previously working with MIT has become active on pivotal tracker since the announcement

Delicious browngirl master race

Good Point...........Were All Sucksers To Sergeys Hustle

Attached: 1540435166232.png (1416x672, 1M)

is it true Sergey only paid 50k link for TC?
He somehow convinced them it was a $50MM buyout if they just hold till EoY.

Based Ari Jerusalem, we are all going to make it

This is honestly the biggest and most disheartening fud of ChainLink and I'm not kidding. Took the wind out of my sails.

Fuck off moron

Dude when captain Jack turned out to be a faggot I stopped watching Black Sails too.

Why? You need a beta cuck to wipe the asses of the public when they cry?

How do I join the chainlink telegram or discord or whatever the fuck it is

Attached: 1539394235072.jpg (671x551, 268K)

Staaahp buying. Need better buy in price. Faggots.

It wasn't him yesterday, it was someone else larping

go to chain.link and click the telegram link in the bottom of the page (cant paste the link here)

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

You had enough time