Props to anons that are buying the FTM dip

Good job on buying the dip anons!
Accumulate Fantom and strap in for the next moon ride. More listings and announcements coming up.

Attached: fantom.jpg (800x500, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-partners-with-multi-billion-dollar-energy-and-iot-infrastructure-company-danfoss-6247cc5ff17a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll just leave this here

Attached: FTMidex.jpg (1034x629, 94K)

what i'm looking at here

Fibonacci levels on IDEX, it may go to 11k gwei before it pumps up again

looks like Bobos are running out of steam now

Big and True!
medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantom-partners-with-multi-billion-dollar-energy-and-iot-infrastructure-company-danfoss-6247cc5ff17a

Attached: 0_Ps-Eucx0MfDVA9Mx.jpg (640x360, 45K)

A-are we gonna make it

Attached: F682E079-58BC-4211-B864-DB9472203F8C.jpg (604x613, 67K)

only retarded ETH fanboys are selling now

Attached: fantomICO.jpg (863x413, 37K)

Much, MUCH bigger than you guys realise yet?

Attached: kek.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

stay safe boys. this is probably just FUD but itll more than likely cause a dump regardless

>Joseph Jang (CSO/COO/public face of Fantom) has been running a quasi-Ponzi scheme, borrowing US$1M from 20 people and disappearing - not returning messages or calls for months. He used the Fantom hype to take in all these personal loans claiming repayment within 2-3 weeks and claiming he had dire personal family issues. We later came to learn he used the funds to invest, take advantage of a call-option on an existing business, buy his girlfriend an apartment, deal with margin calls. Voiced the need to remove Joseph to their largest shareholder (DCH) who invested US$5M - it turns out the person behind DCH is Jake Choi who is also Fantom’s CMO (conflicts of interest) and who was in on this with Joseph. Joseph is the public face of Fantom and turns out to be a pathological liar and con-artist. There’s a big internal cover-up Fantom’s been orchestrating … since they were aware of Joseph/Jake’s Ponzi and token listing was imminent. They had to keep all this under wraps because otherwise it would affect the listing price. There are certain contracts Joseph executed with marketing / fundraising / etc counter-parties but Joseph’s been removed from the Board and will be fired weeks after listing so doesn’t have any authority to deliver on these agreements, so in effect Fantom Foundation has been screwing those counter-parties, claiming what Joseph acted on (inclusive of marketing and fundraising contracts), they had no involvement in

fantom is a gook scam that censors people

sauce fren?

Gook project so probably a scam like hycon, iconx, yggdrash and other failed shite like that

LOL, got banned from the chat for saying that a leg down is coming

The true Chinese hustle shitcoin scam

just something I saw floating around on telegram. not sure where it originated from. From my experience though these things usually trigger dumps whether theyre true or not

AAAAAA IT'S DUMPING GET OUT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAA

buy signal

Attached: bestposters.png (610x612, 62K)

>Risk rate low
>ROI rate very high

Thanks based user! Seems super legit! Bought 100k

thanks for the free money fren

Attached: 375853.png (1920x1080, 62K)

turns out the FUD came out of a Korean Whales group on telegram
gee I wonder why would a group of Korean Whales spread FUD about a project

Probably because it could could in to the hundreds of millions to billions.It was the most hyped ico of the year with the highest avg reviwer score for no reason.

based and green pilled