twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't worry, in a few days the linkies will be awkwardly silent

There's also a random thread with some faggot bitching about Jow Forums
this board is dead

Buy LINK then.

Jow Forumscc
you know what to do

buy link sir do the needful

Jow Forums is disgusting and must be removed from this earth. We at Jow Forums have always hated them newfag.

me fudgy hate link so gosh darn much

Attached: 1540681879350.jpg (1440x1080, 255K)

You seriously don't understand the implications of what chainlink will make possible?

lol

>implying both don’t go hand in hand.

Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums

redpill me

It's /SergeyNazarov'sMarketingTeam/ at this point.

is .50 a good base for me to get in or will I just be buying bags?

We've established long ago that chainlink doesn't bring anything new and that any coin could add similar functionality to their project in a matter of days.

Seriously, take a look at the github code and tell me there's anything useful in there. The JSON parser meme was born for a reason, because that's what it is, a JSON parser. For you brainlets out there, that's a trivial software component that reads data in the JSON format. That's like putting "I know the alphabet" on your CV.

I agree, chainlink is shit and the token is unnecessary.
what do you consider a decent project?

hey bro suck my cock

i dunno do you think it will go up

Newfag

suck a dick trannie

From a pure technology standpoint: Bitcoin. With the amount of time, money and effort that goes into it, it will continue to evolve and adapt, and it will absorb any features from other coins that are desired by the industry.

From a money perspective: I speculate on small marketcap shitcoins that have stuck to their roadmap and have solid plans for the future. I'm not going to mention any because biz is too retarded to recognise money opportunities and I'll just be called a scammer/pajeet.

biz is much more fun if you have link, the memes have more meaning

There has not gone a day since LINK has existed in which there were not multiple LINK threads on Jow Forums.
Gee, I wonder why that is.

i want to punch you idiots in the face. Honestly i'll assault a linkie if i see him in real life. Fucking smug retards

Because it has become an inside joke, and a lot of us post sarcastic "YAY LINK" threads as a meme. However, somehow the newfags that weren't here 2 years ago have started to take those threads seriously and actually put money in :')

They work as independent ecosystems. Mixing them all into one is fucking moronic. Imagine talking about Trump's wall in Jow Forums
Imagine talking about the housing bubble on Jow Forums
Imagine talking about identity politics on Jow Forums

>hurr durr Jow Forums always bitched off topic about other boards
You're a fucking faggot.

Jow Forums is a crypto board

>Imagine talking about the housing bubble on Jow Forums

That's not that bad. It's part of the economy and economy is politics

stupid linky bitch.

Solid Opinion.

These are the facts, newfags ruin everything.
None of the fuckers on Jow Forums know why chainlink holds any value, Vitalic agrees that chainlink holds no value, and there's no reason for it to have a token.

If you don't see how this applies to chainlink and Jow Forums you're low iq.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-PvBo75PDo