VeChain Partners with Shanghai Gas and ENN

Is this still a chink scam?
medium.com/@vechainfoundationsg/vechain-partners-with-shanghai-gas-and-enn-to-pilot-blockchain-enabled-liquified-natural-gas-c4cb15c031b1

Attached: EC6858B1-A803-4727-8B6E-F2AEB31B6D00.jpg (538x539, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shenergy.com.cn/en/index.htm
blockchainreporter.net/2018/11/01/vechain-vet-partners-with-top-chinese-energy-companies-to-provide-blockchain-based-solutions/
ledgerinsights.com/vechain-blockchain-china-liquefied-natural-gas/
marketwatch.com/press-release/vechain-partners-with-leading-chinese-energy-companies-to-pilot-blockchain-enabled-liquified-natural-gas-solution-2018-11-01
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/9sdfi0/the_state_of_rvechain_and_other_communities_no/e8nwaoo/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Vechain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does a gas company need a decentralized blockchain token?

Where’s the announcement from Shanghai gas

so 7/11 doesn't make a quick buck by cooking their books, you brainlet.
Why does anything anywhere need a blockchain solution? Bookkeeping.

Accumulating this shit heavily.

Its in Chinese. Wont bother posting a link because you fucking brainlets deserve to stay poor. Buy more biz memecoins faggot.

So there isn’t one. Got it.

Weird that Shanghai gas have an English website but no mention of this news from them eh? shenergy.com.cn/en/index.htm

>o there isn’t one. Got it.
As usual. Wonder if Oxford confirmed it in the start up garage with Vitalik working as advisor.

>The formal announcement of this new LNG initiative was announced at The China International Gas & Heating Technology and Equipment Exhibition 2018
Read the article and take that stick out of your ass

Announcement is a FUCKING MEDIUM ARTICLE.

NOBODY IS DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS SHIT ANYMORE CREAM!

>dude read the article
>that was written by Vechain
>trust me dude

Again, where’s the announcement from Shanghai Gas? Vechain have previously claimed partnerships with the Chinese government, Vitalik, BMW and Oxford University. All of which turned out to be lies.

kek'd

>Chinese government
holy shit i remember this one lmao

Most announcements happen on medium these days big guy. Don't blow a gasket.

Daily reminder CREAM started the PBOC rumor, there's even a post of him on telegram saying he made it up.

Any vechain partnerships is usually fake news without even using third party sources, (a fucking medium article by Shady Lu and the cultists eat it up)

I’ve got time today hoe
Source 1: blockchainreporter.net/2018/11/01/vechain-vet-partners-with-top-chinese-energy-companies-to-provide-blockchain-based-solutions/

Source 2: ledgerinsights.com/vechain-blockchain-china-liquefied-natural-gas/

Source 3: marketwatch.com/press-release/vechain-partners-with-leading-chinese-energy-companies-to-pilot-blockchain-enabled-liquified-natural-gas-solution-2018-11-01

Also look at the fucking picture they took on stage with people from that company. Now get the fuck outta my thread

>holding a scam coin

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/9sdfi0/the_state_of_rvechain_and_other_communities_no/e8nwaoo/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Vechain

Reddit mods are actively squashing anti-vechain posts and banning users. lmao chinked.

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-233228.jpg (1080x2280, 654K)

Vechain got exposed by a midget crackhead, the absolute state of Vescam

These are all paid articles. You’re gonna need more than a photo of some random Chinese people on a stage to convince me desu senpai

>
>These are all paid articles. You’re gonna need more than a photo of some random Chinese people on a stage to convince me desu senpai
Paranoia theory faggot detected