Cryptocurrencies have no place in the global economy

Blown the fuck out.

Crypto is just a shitty solution looking for a problem.

Listen to your elders, buy mutual funds you fucking gambling speds.

Attached: BITCOIN SCAM.jpg (894x405, 93K)

>slow in payments
>can send $500,000 to someone in singapore from new york in less than a second

meanwhile... in traditional banking, would have my assets most likely seized/held in custody for questioning and would take days or possibly even weeks

shes right but that doesnt mean it wont moon. Delusion is powerful and brought us to 20K and if enough people are delusional it could go up

OP must be retarded to listen to an old sheep like that lmfao

Everyone knows this, and it will be solved by widespread adoption.

she isn't right, her understanding of blockchain is from what she reads in tabloids. Just another dumbass that didn't DYOR and has to opine on it.

I mean she is one of ((them)).
Jews don't like decentralised currency since it takes away power from the ((central banks)).

Most assets discussed here aren't even currencies and instead attempt to solve practical problems in logistics, programming, inventory, and financial streamlining.

Attached: Hibernation.jpg (758x766, 493K)

Bitcoin currently is a shitcoin. Slow, expensive, and controlled by chink miners. It is fucking GARBAGE especially when compared to other cryptos but delusional retards aka DUMB MONEY will pump it. It happens all the time

fuck off i can literally get euros in the eu from the us faster by buying a bitcoin with usd and selling it for euros than i can wire it.

also a fucking non criminal exchange rate.

thanks just bought 100k

Let's just conveniently omit the fact that it's the most proven and the most secure network we've got. But please go and use tittiecoins novel 0.001 sec block time and 50TB blocksize architecture to send and store your funds. People like you will unironically never make it.

Attached: 1537732753489.jpg (326x294, 18K)

worthless goys will NOT undermine our banks!

how does western union's infrastructure compare?
I was in China and needed money. Got it sent from US fren same day. Didn't see any btc atms where I was

she's right about bitcoin but not crypto assets

>the most secure network
>I am at the will of chinks

dont invest in this industry

Yeah I'm sure she prefers morgage-backed securities

>Stable source of value

Like fiat currency!

>what are aligned incentives

only aligned until they no longer are. be careful of who is on your side

why would i listen to someone who just called me a racial slur

The rate at which the dollar destabilizes itself is consistently stable!

Janet """Yellen"""

Attached: jew its afraid.png (500x575, 161K)

Excessive fees pay for their availability. The costumer/user chooses his priorities

woops typed the address in wrong. now my $500k is gone forever

>OP posts about an irrelevant subhuman kike
>wants to be taken seriously
lmao

Your money, your responsibility

>source: old boomer woman said so
Oh no, bitcorn is doomed!

1) There's a checksum so you'd have to paste entirely the wrong address in for this to happen.
2) If you did the same in a bank transfer, you also wouldn't get it back, hence the success of the "bank detail change" scam, and the reversibility of bank transactions is a fucking meme

>not a stable source of value
oh and paper money is

>be neet investing in parents basement since 2013
>former Fed chairman thinks she knows anything
>thinks she know more than user
>pls cunt who does she think she is?

Attached: 1537372809362.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

Fucking kike it's market driven technology. This is literally the same thing as saying in 1994 "The internet will never be able to deliver significant content to users because it's so slow and underdeveloped"

Emerging technology, fuckwit

>Yellen said the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin lack the necessary characteristics typical of fiat money.

That's the fucking point you stupid cunt. I've completely stopped listening to anyone over the age of 35 because they are all fucking retarded and are never open to any change.

I remember Trump saying something like "and who is this Janet Yellen person at FED" during one of presidential debates.

Attached: 1533654991416.jpg (500x375, 26K)

yeah, I don't understand how they think like this

Pedo eye. Checks out

You are unironically right.

>they're falling for it goys

Attached: central-bankers.png (732x744, 231K)