REQTARDS ARE PANICKING OVER NEW UPDATE!!!!!

THEYRE TRYING TO COVER THIS UP BECAUSE THEY KNOW ITS OVER HOLY SHIT THEY CANT EVENANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!!!!

Attached: AF12D7A3-7D6A-4E50-8DAC-CF2881FCC28C.jpg (750x905, 187K)

can i “request” my money back xD

can i "request" my money back :3

you can
but no one would use it

MOZZ’ED

It's interesting. I hadn't considered that this fucks over devs who want tiny transactions.

The way I imagined this, a flat fee instead of percentage-based is bad for token holders, as I imagined $100+ transactions for basically all e-commerce.

But probably those people would just use some competitor to req with lower fees, so if this is what it takes for req to be competitive for e-commerce, that is okay, just not something I anticipated.

10c fees mean I can't make a game with a 5c item, though and probably am not happy to make say a 12c or even 50c item.

In a totally unironic way, why am I banned for a post like that on Reddit? It’s completely mild mannered, yes it’s critical, but isn’t it worth discussing? How the fuck do people use reddit when you can’t say anything remotely controversial?

so glad i dumped this shitcoin
i endured solving twenty fucking captchas to post this
>you seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA.
what the fuck is going on with this lately

Captcha got a V3 update which is AI risk based. Analyses your input to check for spam or abuse. Expect to jump through 100 hoops if you mention (((them))) from now on.

and who pockets 10c?

Because every single crypto subreddit (most subreddits actually) are cult circlejerks that will silence any real dissenting opinion.
They are basically useless circle jerks at this point.

where is that post now?

MOZARELLA'D
seriously though if you still hold this frenchie scam you're retarded

Attached: 1533087781132.png (424x546, 484K)

We're being used as Lab Rats to solve image issues for Google's Artificial Intelligence projects. The images started off easy (simple reading texts, etc.) and will become more and more complex as the AI projects move further along.

Chimneys, hills, traffic lights, fire hydrants -- these are things cars/drones need to be able to detect if they're moving on their own. Google is harvesting data off of every single one of its products and we're providing a free service for them in exchange for them providing Captcha.

Now back to the Shitcoins!

congrats you now realize why Jow Forums despises reddit

Removed and not visible to anyone except on that gay account I made

i find solving captchas educational.

At least you where banned and not shadowbaned witch is them just fuckimg hiding all your post and comments whidouth a warning

welcome to the club. get ready for next update on cc to fuck them up

That's the most NPC thing I've ever heard

Yeah this is actually more common than youd think. Try talking shit about israel....

Attached: 1538546293672.png (439x380, 40K)

you keep making these gay ass accounts, you think we wouldn't wise up to your ip, fucking sperg. I thought autist were supposed to be smart.
The fud you're dishing is fucking retarded at this point, sell your fucking stack, go all in link or another shitcoin or kys

What's up Abstract Tornado? Mad that someone pointed out your gay ass reddit tip bot is completely dogshit now? LMAO

>be a req holder
>your wallet is selected to randomly burn
lmao xdxd

wait a minute. tip bot is abstract tornado's..
that means all this req venture is two fags redditor mods larping as french devs?

Where have they said they are adding fees?

That aside this coin is only above 0 because of one that one guy doing stuff with it. Adam I think. Entire team is doing nothing useful at this point. No one wants a donation app they want the tax app. Next bullrun I'm dumping.

Yes, sometimes there are road signs in different languages, and if you just look for 3 or 4 things that are similar in a row than you solve the captcha, its almost kind of a fun game

Attached: 1540662994437.jpg (119x124, 5K)

so it's not that we are teaching ai. we are actualy ai being thought

i feel bad for anyone holding req cos it seemed like a legit project and a safe bet for risk averse investors.
it feels weird being all-in on LINK right now after having dumped req bags 6 months ago.
i really do feel sorry for anyone still holding this shit coin. i dont see any way out for them now.

You did well. I was all in on REQ after ICO and stayed all in until march when I converted 1/6th of my stack to LINK. Yesterday that 1/6th LINK was worth 1/2 my portfolio. I was excited about what was coming in REQ 2.0 but am less so now, I don't see a real need to hold the token or for them to increase in value significantly over the medium to long term. For those reasons yesterday I started converting the rest of my stack to LINK. I'll probably keep a little REQ just for the fun but can't wait to be a majority LINK holder. Tokenomics of LINK and quality of the LINK team over REQ's team pretty big.

We're literally creating their AI

If it's (((FUD))) why don't you answer the god damn question you fucktard?

Gas the Jews class war now. Holocaust didn't happen but I wish It did. Israel is not legitimate. Justice for Palestine! Nukes don't exist. Project mockingbird. Jews Jew spic nigger communism is big gay. I'm sure Hitler would have gone all in on link.

This is a test

MOZZARELLA SCAM

Crazy that I was allin at one point. Sold it at 6 cent vs 33 cent LINK a couple months ago, now 95% LINK 5% HST gamble

its pointless to own REQ until they can prove the new version will work as promised. itll take a lot of intelligent backend engineering to accomplish.
The Q1 2019 ETA is 5 months away...

req and link started the year around the same position, and now look at them. req at 5c and link at 50. says it all really.
i said last week that re holders should look to sue the dev team. theyve basically committed a criminal fraud. european regulatory bodies take a dim view of that shit too. time to lawyer up.

This but unironically

I was literally banned for having a LINK in my username.

I'm in with 50% of my money just because it was $1 before and I bought at 4 cents

Pic related. Fortunately it made me sell my stack while it was still worth something.

Attached: reddit- the front page of the internet 11-2-2018 2-17-38 AM.png (1053x295, 79K)

Checked and severely underrated