BAT discusion: Our browser plugin token <3

> Guaranteed Coinbase adoption
> Actual quality product (Brave browser) and people (creator of Firefox) behind it
> Quality roadmap for the future, coincides with the global push for privacy on the internet

This is one of the comfiest holds currently.
Literally the worst FUD retards can come up with is that the value is capped at 1$, so worst case you will quadruple your money.

If you don't have this in your portfolio you should consider it as a long term, cheers.

Attached: download.png (228x221, 3K)

kys deluded batards
t.me/chainlink1keoy

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

BATTIES are amongst the most deluded bag holders in all of crypto. Fucking up there with ripple and trontards.

Attached: 6CD32071-96C7-4AAD-AD84-A99CC37910D0.jpg (1080x724, 63K)

what about Brendan Eich

See what I mean folks? This is the IQ of the crowd spreading FUD, this is their counter-argument.

Btw here is a google trends chart showing that the interest in Brave browser doubled in the last two years.

Attached: Pv54XvB.png (1165x543, 59K)

>investing in a token that can never go higher than $1
The absolute state of BAT boomers. This is how to stay poor.

i have 50 bat, how many months of netflix will this buy me in 5 years, like one?

the browser is nice tho

Checked. It really is unfuckingbelievable.

Attached: 3258F474-82C2-494D-ABDF-DE937C1130A0.jpg (534x401, 48K)

I’m sure coinbase is chomping at the bit to list this shitass browser plugin token

this

Kek

Are those prl bags feeling heavy? they should be. Its about to go to zero

how is it not at zero yet? how is that even possible?

They locked trading and they locked prl wallets on certain exchanges. They are waiting to do a screenshot so they can launch the prl2 contract.

People are still buying in because they think they devs still have enough funds. Top kek. They will get dumped on a second time when the team has to announce "hey guys we are insolvent, that bruno guy we made up really did a number on us, and we cannot fund development any longer. This is all brunos fault, but hey we tried at least"

Lol at all this shitty FUD.. BAT is currently one of the most promising investments in the market right now. If it was capped at 1$ it would already be one dollar you biztards

It will pass 1$, anyone with half a brain knows this.

It is capped at $1, and that would be in an extreme bull market

Guys I thought it will be tied to the price of an airport latte.

They are going to use LAX, first coffee shop in the main hall?

Attached: Airport Latte.jpg (226x223, 6K)

It's not capped at 1$

Muuh 1$ cap oh no.. Screenshot that and send me a reply BAKA it's not true at all that's just fud. Prove me wrong

How the fuck is it obtaining value? They just say attention is worth shit and makes you earn their tokens that you either buy but can’t withdraw if you earn in browser - have to donate it and the creators you support have to drink a box of verification cans just to be eligible - while also somehow being able to rise in value.

> the absolute state of Jow Forums

I'm already comfy with 65k BAT. Do I dump my SUB and BNTY at huge losses to get a little more?

Probably 100 years worth of Netflix.
$BAT 20k sats by EOY

It's literally not capped at $1, it's been over that and in multiple interviews with Eich he said he wishes he made more tokens so each one could hover around a dollar but doesn't mind using decimal points like BTC

Why do websites run ads?
Attention is the currency of the web.

Why run any advertisements?

Lolz bro you know they are making it so you can withdraw the tokens right hahahaha go spread your shitty fud elsewhere

This is why you never trust biz retards. Always trust official sources before you trust the words of a fucking retard. The token grants are the only tokens you cant cash out

You wanna know how I know you're retarded? Because you can't apply basic logic to this situation, or probably any. They have stated multiple times that when you download the browser you can claim 25 BAT which comes from Braves user growth pool. The reason why its unidirectional right now is to encourage grassroots growth as it kickstarts the economy. Users can only use those specific tokens to donate to their favorite youtuber or webpage, as they state explicitly when you accept the tokens. In the future when they integrate with coinbase you'll be able to buy or withdraw BAT as fiat directly from the browser with a debit card or bank account. They obviously know that the wallet being unidirectional forever would create a deadlocked economy, not to mention that everyone else in this thread does to0, except you, because you're retarded.

>beach shitter

Attached: brave_team_members.png (1252x1102, 242K)

BAT makes zero sense as a token.

Topline tried to use a different ad-monetization mechanism over 6 years ago and it didn't work because CPI and CPC is not a legitimate opportunity.

Holy shit- finally a non brainlet on biz

I'll cut to the chase for everyone reading this.

In some point in the future Brave will drop support for the BAT integration and just switch to normal ad-replacement or drop it and just be a privacy focused chromium fork with a non-profit foundation.

The token is garbage and literally makes no sense considering everything about how the internet works.

I'm also posting from Brave right now so you know I'm not full of shit.

Holy shit Sergey is that you?? Or just another autist

Attached: 1540992983345.jpg (946x1200, 97K)

Yeah, it’s pretty sad anons are getting so hyped on a worthless token that only served as a funding mechanism to develop the browser.

Attached: A0D476E3-A47F-447E-8439-6A8E263DDCBE.jpg (918x1613, 169K)

Just do opposite of what biz says ironically...so far the lazy FUD in this thread is absolutely making me buy more BAT.

Attached: batman.gif (360x202, 461K)

Thanks for helping fund my new browser, champ.

Attached: E160310A-F536-47F2-86F4-FC4410DA929D.jpg (640x426, 35K)

>hey guys listen to this guy he doesn't get it

>thanks for your service. The fud is doing great

>FUD
Brendan literally goes around to conferences and gives advice on using tokens to fundraise for your business. Face it, bat was just a crowdfund for the brave browser.

Brendan is just using peter thiel as a cover for his exit scam. Damn user i never thought of that

>yfw BAT never gets added to coinbase

Attached: 2A32FEF1-F6B7-4AFC-B1C6-37494C44765F.jpg (620x387, 62K)

You know BAT is coinbases favorite token right??? >But muh BAT is capped at 1$. Big Brain Brendan gonna exit scam
Fucking kek

Coinbase’s favorite coin is ETH. Thanks for funding the brave browser with your crowdfund token.

E(A)TH MY ASS as Mike Tyson would say user. Eth had its time. BAT is the next best

I'm fine with the $1 limit If it's essential for BAT ecosystem. Early adopters still have a chance to make a lot of money at the current price.

everyone on biz is already holding bat. we like to fud our own coin here so chill out people

>holding onto a fundraising token

Attached: AEF3FFCB-92D2-48B4-AE87-540E16205A42.jpg (640x604, 58K)

you're right, i should dump it and pick up a nice whitepaper coin

>Actual quality product (Brave browser)

Attached: f90968ca1cdd7eda1e05c29b61478446c89e3b5d78c4c182b14254c0ed955abe.png (910x898, 1.74M)

lets not forget the reqqies

I like how BAT was a scam to fund raise for the Brave browser... and every other coin was a scam to fund raise for literally nothing.

brave needs a crypto to work, i prefer that bat is in the browser instead of a shitcoin like eth or btc

>The token is garbage and literally makes no sense considering everything about how the internet works.
>severe smoothbrain detected

ETH MY ATH*

If $1 was guaranteed it'd be half my portfolio rn

Eath my asth

The absolute state of prl holders. They just cant let it go. I was going to let up on the prl fud and let it go to zero naturally, but now im more inclined to make sure it drops to zero as soon as prl2 is released.

Eich scoffs at their punny FUD!

Attached: batgeorge.jpg (600x450, 79K)

The BBC (BigBrendanCranium) will deliver great gains into us.

You better believe it.

Attached: EichbrainBAT.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

I think you responded to the wrong guy broski

>t.50K all in BAT holder

i was agreeing with you. prl holders are retarded.

It's going to moon very soon user

>all these people that don't understand how BAT works
>all this BAT FUD
>all these wonderfully retarded Jow Forums anons chatting absolute shit about BAT

we're back in a big way, BAT bros

Attached: BAT signal.jpg (1500x959, 292K)

Wait until fidelity and actual brave marketing. We should hopefully see strong user growth. I think coinbase users and people looking to invest in the token might become more interested. They will see its only at $3.27 too

Got brave on phone even before bat was a thing
Where to go to claim my 40 acres and a mule coins

Bnty...oh god

desktop. Desktop is actually good now