I am about to buy high on this shit because I don’t own any. FUCK my life

I am about to buy high on this shit because I don’t own any. FUCK my life

Attached: B3B287ED-D04D-4BF3-AD63-087AD5FB45F3.jpg (400x400, 14K)

better late than never is what they'll tell you

unless it drops of course

Attached: @#.png (670x670, 62K)

Just start with 100 and see what happens.

this.
take it easy and slow op, nice, and slow...

Don't do it, it's a scam.

user don't. don't. this isn't reverse psyops. buying into a train of massive green candles is not a good strategy. be reasonable and honest with yourself, you're letting your emotions get the best of you, you are not in the right mindset to make financial decisions. take it from a fren

Attached: 1524175031684.png (492x494, 300K)

How the fuck does someone on Jow Forums not own Chainlink. Can you run me through what happened, OP? I'm honestly intrigued.

He read the whitepaper.

Don't go all in at once, do some TA to find a decent entry point after a mil+ dump.

He's a virgin, virgins are scared.

See you in a year.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Speaking about stablecoins, is it a good moment to buy Eth?

you'll never leave

>he thought it was a meme
t.me/chainlink1keoy

Because the last time I blindly followed biz I bought digibyte at the top of the pump and now I trust any of you fucks

There's no excuse for still being a nolinker on Jow Forums. Even if you think it's totally retarded memespam, why take the chance? I legit just bought 5k a couple of months ago "just in case the memes are true". Now I wish I'd gotten more, but I'm still pretty comfy.

for all Jow Forums talks about normies fomoing in, no one ever mentions the rest of Jow Forums fomoing in. really makes you think.

Attached: 1540129307304.png (217x232, 5K)

>52 cents
>thinks he's buying high

This. Lmao do people still not see where this thing is going?

I know. I shoulda sweetieposted that, here it is.

Oh, sweetie.

Attached: ohyouuu.png (400x400, 213K)

lmao it's literally about to dump. I don't think it'll crash to zero, but if you've made profits, take profits. Don't sit on this expecting it to get to 1 or 2 dollars. Sell now and make your money

see you at $1000 in 5 years

buy xlm or rvn you fucking fomo brainlet
don't fall for link now it's pumped

Dude. Wait for sub 7k sats. Jesus christ.

If you're just getting into crypto, welcome.
If you've been here since the bullrun you're fucking retarded.

Not everyone can see it, be humbled by the fact you can.

I'm stuck with req. I had 20k linkies and now i could buy only about 4k.

Fuck. My. Life.

Attached: 234234.jpg (225x225, 7K)

lol me too.

>dude, wait for enough advancement in technology to go back in time and buy below 7k sats.

It makes me wonder if there are others on biz who also aren't invested in link. It seems improbable

7500 sats is the retest. Buy around there if you have to.

im a contrarian. so i feel like not owning link is somehow being better then you faggots

i didn't realize there were people on this board that didn't own link. the more you know

100% Rebecca

hey everyone, get a load of this retard.

TFW link is oyster 2.0

Attached: keksalot.jpg (225x225, 12K)

You should go tell reddit about it

>im a contrarian.

Attached: 1510868959411.png (250x202, 8K)

>He hates money

Yeah, buy the bags of all the shills around so desperate they spam this board with their unfunny memes 24/7, sounds like an absolute flawless plan

Not being a millionaire in 3-5 yearsbecause of autistic bitterness. Nice.