What the fuck should I add to my portfolio?

What the fuck should I add to my portfolio?
Right now I have cashed out my initial investment, but the time looks right to slowly start accumulating coins again.
Don't even recognize half the coins which get shilled here anymore.

Also I bought my first bitcoin in 2013 and this is all I have to show for it. How embarrassing. I don't want to make that mistake again.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-18-47-55.png (1440x2560, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/1#621fc3a72854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the FUCK is your link

throw a couple of eth at LINK so you can be comfy

BAT

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2018/11/01/cornells-town-crier-acquired-by-chainlink-to-expand-decentralized-oracle-network/1#621fc3a72854

Attached: 1526019616867.png (1000x1000, 225K)

where the fuck is your electroneum and covesting?

get a high risk high reward. maybe AMB or something even more obscure. IOTX

>Reply
for real, where the FUCK ir ur link man, say whatever you want its been one of the best performing altcoins of this fucking bearmarket you brainlet.

Just dump all the Raiblocks, Req and LTC for something of value, especially the LTC since it just moves with BTC anyway. All that ETH could go to midcap stuff too.

50% BTC, 45% midcaps, 5% moonshot shitcoins. Whatever you do, as long as you keep that BTC you should be really comfy within 5 years.

I’d full stop convert all your Litecoin into something else - even bitcoin if you can - it’s not something you invest in. I only use it to temporarily move pieces of assets since almost everything has it - and it’s not too valuable to shift as much without recovering while also being quick. Its not even about the shit with Charlie Lee cashing out and just letting it do its thing with occasional things talked about with features and all that - it’s just that out of all the coins - fuck I’d even hold DOGE long term compared to LTC. I never hold an entire coin just chunks while I move shit around.

You could maybe make some money - as this is my opinion and everyone is biased - but I don’t trust it enough long term - while short term ( talking less than an hour ) is okay.

My holding is just XRP. I’m accumulating as much as I can at any price since I don’t care about penny differences right now - seems to be working.

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 564K)

Yeah I probably should get link. I pretty much ignored it completely last year. I'm afraid it will go the way of req, is sergey actually making progress?

yes. people are starting to realize the potential of the project. read up on Town Crier. They basically acquired it and now everyone dapp/blockchain startup that wants to have access to it for their tech has to go through Chainlink now

I have too much nostalgia attached to my litecoin and also don't want to trigger capital gains by moving them. I'd just as soon dump more money in, rather accumulate than miss out on something cause I kept shuffling coins around.

>xrp
I'm so conflicted on this coin. It would be a smart move I think tho

>Town Crier
Interdasting

nimiq.com
The patrician choice.

What does litecoin add to your portfolio, though? I'd keep the BCH since who the fuck wants to parse the bullshit politics in the 'real bitcoin' argument.

>nimiq.com
still just a currency coin, which relies on adoption. There's a lot of competitors out there and we still need blockchain technology to apply to the real world (aka LINK)

nimiq if you want a low risk high reward coin. looking at the value of your portfolio, you should easily be able to become a nimillionaire! if you dont ahve an acc on one of the exchanges where nimiq is listed, join the nimiq discord and ask for a link to the nimiq otc channel!

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

HOT
LINK
QNT
XNV

There are so few companies that need to silo with link for the 1 year before they can do it on ETH 2.0 and those that do Sergay gave them enough tokens to do it for free for 10 years so neck yourself for having a stupid investment.

Read up on rvn, as an old school guy you'll appreciate it. I bought at the third of the price it is today though. Omg is cheap right now and a pretty comfy moonshot coin at these prices. And as already said, fucking link dude

>still just a currency coin
Only proven use case for crypto to date
>relies on adoption
As does any technology or coin/token
>a lot of competitors
True, which is why I'm holding NIM as a risky bet. Being browser based and the UI/UX gives it an edge on all other options imo.

Great things are to be found with the one and only -
Trumpcoin

my biggest holding is xrp too but man u cant throw it all in one basket, buy some platform/infrastructure coins(icx,nuls,ada,eth,vet

Origintrail..trac

He doesn't hodl that which executes un-trusted Java bytecode in a deterministic, secure, instrumented fashion. That which scales both vertically with an Enterprise Class Java VM and horizontally with interoperable spoke chains. That which offers near unlimited throughput and heterogeneous communication between all blockchains.

> He's not gonna make it

Attached: moon-mission.jpg (1200x686, 144K)

>Only proven use case for crypto to date
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01_20-20-23.png (1355x765, 222K)

Compared to currency gambling is niche.