Reminder. These are the retards fudding link right now

Reminder. These are the retards fudding link right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-171857_Chrome.jpg (810x3115, 582K)

Attached: Soon.jpg (319x960, 250K)

He's right you fucking moron. Buying Link sub 50 cents will get you way better gains percentage wise than buying it over 50 cents.

Wow. Imagine being the retardant in your pic.
Just market sold 100k Oh No No Nos.

YOU DON'T SAY

Attached: 5644845.png (645x614, 83K)

Oh no, only 1000x profit.. Guess I'll never make it.

Attached: 1539294621879.png (640x535, 260K)

Imagine actually taking the time out of your day to do all the math needed to make this long retarded post that basically just says "you'll make less money if you buy higher than if you bought lower".

WOW! so you're saying if you buy LINK at a cheaper price, you'll get better percentage gains? shieeeeet

Attached: wat.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

Also, what matters to me is that I make hundreds of dollars for every penny Link goes up. That’s real math fren.

>buying for less is better
Well done. You cracked the magic formula grug

Attached: 1541061288252.png (960x960, 715K)

>link almost isn't worth purchasing anymore at over 50 cents

So, you agree with him? Of course it's always better to buy cheaper but to say its almost not worth purchasing anymore is fucking retarded.

wow user, got any more of these facts? im here to learn xDDDD

>Nothing to see here discord frens at it again

Attached: FF1D573F-0F2B-46A7-A900-8A8B49E5F2FC.jpg (650x400, 160K)

The point is the gains for buying under 50 cents are so fucking massively bigger than buying over that it become really important to accumulate under 50 cents, and buying over 50 cents feels like a waste of fiat in comparison.

I mean I 1 cent difference between 49 cents and 50 cents is a loss of 40x. I mean a fucking 40x different between a single cent difference in your buy in. You'd be mad to be lazy with your buy ins and buy high. Especially when the price is lower and the difference between buying at 20 cents and 25 cents is an entire 1000x on it's own.

Just admit that you made the post in the OP and fuck off already.

>buying bitcoin at $2 isn’t even worth it when I could have bought it for $1. I’ll miss out on the hypothetical gains.
Kys

But you risk never getting in at all. I'm thankful I DCA'd since Febraury. I wish I would have waited until June 29 (I bought some that day XD), but you never know when the singularity will happen. Put everything you can into LINK as soon as you can. The next time you have more money, do it again. That's the only surefire way to make it.

$.50 does seem expensive to me now to buy in with FIAT. I have other projects that I think will moon relative to LINK so hopefully I can get more LINKIES that way.

>Fags trying to get the price to dump have given up trying to fud Link and are now just encouraging people to swing trade
The singularity is upon us.

Attached: 1518548518220.gif (340x340, 148K)

I bought into Link at 16 cents. I am going to enjoy my 6250x. Enjoy fomoing in right now for a 1923x though Linklet. You've already missed out on the truly huge gains.

>*toilet flush*
>link is shit!!
>its just a pump and dump
>look its dumping!!
>so what if it keeps going up? it's going to dump
>don't buy now, the price is too high!!
I can't wait to see what comes next.

It doesn’t matter what you bought it for it matters how many you have you fucking brainlet. I spent more to get mine but I probably have more than you. I can live with that.

I have a top 1000 wallet. But it doesn't matter if you have a 100k stack, you will never get the percentage gains of a Linkie who bought sub 20 cents even if he only got a 1k stack.

In order for you to make up for your pathetic multiplyer on your gains you have to buy more and more and get the biggest stack possible. All I had to do was time my entry and buy low.

I'm agreeing with you retard. But other user is correct, it's not where you buy, it's how many. The other matter is where you sell. Let's see if you hands are strong enough to really make it and not sell too early.

user, of course a higher percentage of gains is better, but look at it from this perspective. If you buy a stack of 5k for $5k and it ends up being worth $5m, is it that much different if you bought the 5k stack for $10k?

Once again you literal retard, the multiplier doesn’t matter to me. I have my stack and anything under $10 is a steal. I’m in the green and make hundreds of dollars every penny this goes up. When you become a multi millionaire will it matter that it took you $5k vs $15k?
T. Also in top 1k wallets

Its better to turn 50k into 2 million than 10k into 1 million dumbfuck.

This thread is so fucking stupid.

If you are rich and have money to spare, I guess it doesn't matter so much. But not everywhere is rich. I would like to spend as little as possible to get my Link, and after buying for so cheap for so long, this expensive Link is really pissing me off. I don't swing trade since I am not skilled at market analysis, and swing trading makes you very vulnerable to emotional trading. So I just buy and hold. But I am just a poorfag IRL. I hate this expensive Link and am not satisfied with my stack. I stopped buying Link a while ago and have now got a pile of fiat, and am waiting for a dump. You ask me if I have strong hands. But I have to ask you, do you? If you have strong hands you wont sell till mainet and 1k. So why does the price now matter to you and so many others. Why is Link pumping good? It's just bad. It's better for it to be cheap so we can get as much as possible. Link going up is only good for swinglinkies who want to sell high before mainnet and buy low again later. I really do not understand why anyone just holding would be happy about this pump unless you are an impatient neet with no income who wants to moon right now because he can't accumulate anymore.

If you buy 1MM Link at $1. You will make shitloads of money but there is no denying you missed out massively. Even if you could go back in time and you decided to buy 1MM Link at 15 cents, and ended up making the exact same gains. You spent far less money getting that Link and have tons of fiat on the side left over so you can still live your life in the meantime while waiting for it to moon instead of being a poorfag having absolutely no life and dumping every paycheck into Link waiting for mainnet.

BASIC MATH IS SO PROFOUND
GOOD WORK FAGGOT YOU JUST BTFO'D BIZ FOREVER

Attached: 1540933532018.jpg (748x1028, 337K)

I’m not rich either but I’m not poor. I understand your perspective but it needs to change. You need to get down on your knees and thank God you have this opportunity instead acting like a kike and penny pinch shit to death. I wish you well and you’re gonna make poorfag.

OP is a false flagging linkie, no way a major linkie is this retarded/jewish. Probably a butthurt swing trader or pajeet. comical fud though

people who are obsessed over the price they bought at vs. the amount they own will have weakest hands

>be autistic poorfag
>refuse to buy 1 bitcoin at $10 because everyone who bought at $5 will have a higher multiplier