I could post the top 6-7 projects that would make you turn $10k into $5,000...

I could post the top 6-7 projects that would make you turn $10k into $5,000,000 but I would just be called a scammer and everyone with a brain would fud the projects so why even bother.

Attached: Do’s-Don’ts-Unclogging-A-Toilet-Image-Detroit-MI-Stadler-Plumbing-Heating-Inc.jpg (533x800, 63K)

NIX
NANO
what else?

Fucking garbage garbage both.

AE, thats all you need. Add some XLM and ZIL maybe, and some LINK when it hits bottom again

are they highly popular? if so high chance they're on here then

merv.tech

Attached: *(**.png (413x549, 220K)

scammer

Hit me Mr. Smartass

Oh boy phewf I'm literally laughing at these suggestions... Just fucking lol. Here's one for you brainlets.

Tezos

start a landscaping company

Well, post them then.

you are smart
im 50k deep into tezos

pff hahahah

Zil
Nas
XMR
Bch

How about Coss? Heard of that one? Share one more now that I gave an easy 100x in the next 6 months.

You know scammer, there's this one coin that was fudded by the entire world media and credibly accused of association with drugs, kidnapping and assassinations. Currently stands at about $6382.

Care to email me, user?

>please pump my heavy bags

Believe it or not I'm unironically the original Canadian plumber poster who came up with the Meme. I have long since retired from plumbing last year and will never return again. If any of you care to know the next Verge stick around.

Proof I used to work as a Canadian plumber

Attached: 20170915_132517.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

dero

Another one of my ugly memories I will never go back to this thanks to crypto and learning how to trade.

Attached: 20170920_152142.jpg (4032x3024, 3.91M)

Other coin is beam by the way.

Mimble wimble privacy coin hard capped at 250mm coins on equihash with Halvenings built in. Easy x100+

You'll see how this post is being not replied to now that I've given proof of the coins. All of a sudden very quiet. Other coin is cosmos btw.

Cosmos.network

I've already made it from going all in on eth last year at $30 and other alt coins like icon, omisego and ark so I don't give a shit about telling you these coins. Other people on this board however are assholes that fud legit projects that could actually help you retire.

I worked as a Canadian plumber for 6 years before discovering crypto I know how hard it is to come from the brutal hard fucking work days of getting up every day. I don't want that for you guys. Hope this all helps.

Thanks. We need more people like you on this shithole board. Canadian plumber user have you heard of iotex? Thoughts?

thank you based leaf plumber

Thank you based plumber leaf!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tezos is about to have to pay a multi billion dollar settlement bankrupting it instantly

Commercial construction plumber here. Wish I was able to retire.

Attached: 3A24B365-D305-43AB-97FC-4C184C5219B6.jpg (456x320, 22K)

you thank leaf plumber based

SIAcoin and FunFair is all you need

Thanks for the 3, you said you had 6-7, what are the others?

>funfair
give away all your belongings and kys

+1
following your lead "its a me Mario" user

I'm still holding about 10k FUN

cosmos is legit. i believe u breh

>That'll be 19.95 plus tip!

Is cosmos out?
user, I have $1k left of my crypto money and I can't afford to put more. This is my last chance to get to $100k (goal)
How would you diversify it? Which coins?

Attached: 1539130043334.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Canadian plumber, legendary status. I'll look at beam, what makes it do great? The privacy thing has been memed hard as fuck and there's a lot of competition

Could you PM me one of the projects atleast? actually curious. thanks