I have an opportunity from a family member who is giving me a free small office space (very small...

I have an opportunity from a family member who is giving me a free small office space (very small, like a desk and a space for a client). What business could I run?

Attached: 23026-hwt587.jpg (817x1464, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asicminervalue.com/
asicminervalue.com/miners/baikal/bk-g28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tarot readings and Love advice.

Note: its in a pretty good location

AirBNB it.

its an office space, like one office with other offices around it.

Yeah, just let people sleep there sometimes. If it's in such a good location, then people will be willing to deal with the lack of amenities.

Its illegal

Then don't let the cops find out what you're doing.

and the other tenants would not want people sleeping next to their serious legal practices and shit.

They should mind their own business. If they can bring clients into their offices, then you can too.

but air bnb isnt illegal.

Man it's a serious place, it's out of the question.

you could sell drugs there to business types coke, modifinal, etc.
the business office front would be good cover

Im getting it for free from a fucking family member he won't let me airbnb it.
its illegal to sleep in an office space unironically

give unprofessional life advise/.

I don;t know why you;re ignoring my suggestion. My neighbor makes bank doing that shit.

Love advice, ok ill take that into consideration.

lol kk ill keep that in mind

or just rent it out to someone whop actually needs it and split it with your family member.

dude seriously, airbnb it. You can get the best cash flow that way

he cant rent it thats why hes telling me about it.

what do you want to do?
consultation, get a license in real estate or insurance, read a couple self help books and be a "therapist"

nothing is going to be easy, what is the existing office's business?

Consultants pretty much. Law, theres some graphics design guy, some computer dude. Maybe something else.I dont want to do anything, But its a free office space so i should think of something.

do you have skills to be a computer dude or the drive to get a license in investing or insurance or something?
maybe start as a branch to one of the existing businesses there so you can learn something

Not interest at the moment to get a license in any of those things. If i was going to do a trade i already have experience in real trades. Im interested in investing though, but not qualified to take other peoples money.

Massage parlour. Rebroadcast free wifi and monetise it with world wifi.

rent it out to businesses that need an office, ie a new private medical or law practice

Set up some asics.

Mortgage broker?

Bike courier dispatch office.

TCM with chiropractic and gyno services

How can I do this?

You mean start a bike courier business

How much free electricity can you take before anyone notices?

Buy old used asics on ebay. Install them inside igloo chests with silencers. Vent exhaust out a window. Hide all this behind some boxes or something. Say you are running a datacenter.

Yes, depending on your city there may be many hippies willing to work cheap. They can transport lunches, coffee, documents in the area.

They would want the window to be closed in middle of winter probably, I just asked and he said electricity wouldnt matter. I think could get away with anything as long as it wasn't ridiculous.

Asics will heat the room in winter, the problem is summer.

Your limiting factor is number of power outlets and breakers, do not overload.

what about buy a new one
asicminervalue.com/

Set up vending machines inside it for the surrounding offices.

?

asicminervalue.com/miners/baikal/bk-g28

FIND STRAY ANIMALS ON THE STREET, THEN PUT THEM IN CAGES IN YOUR OFFICE. OPEN A PET SHOP. MAKE SURE TO PACK CAGES IN AS TIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE, FROM FLOOR TO CEILING. UPKEEP SHOULD BE MINIMAL. HOSE ANIMALS DOWN WITH WATER AND PROVIDE FOOD AS NECESSARY.

Love this idea
Do this op

a virtual office. monthy fee + postage for for forwarded mail

explain more

Ah like a po box but not a P.O. box a actual legit mail forwarder for folks that are too cheap for an actual office but want to have a professional mailing address

OK WELL THE ANIMALS WILL LEARN TO LIKE THEIR CAGES. THEY WILL BE SMALL AT FIRST, BUT SOON IT WILL COMFORT THEM. OVER WEEKENDS, WASTE AND FILTH MAY ACCUMULATE BUT THAT IS OKAY AND SHOULD ONLY LEAD TO MINIMAL LOSS OF PRODUCT.

Take the exam to become an Enrolled Agent, and do people's tax returns. Also you could become a Freight Forwarder. No reason you can't do both, I guess.

Depends on your budget but in the US there are tariffs now.

CANADA

Bitmain have one of the best reputations right now. 7nm process coming so if buying new, don't get 14nm. People are making decent money mining cryptonote and equihash coins right now. Pay attention to the algo it mines and figure out what you want to mine. Remember, they will be crazy loud.

IRS scam office. all you need are:
>pajeets
>phones
>computers

do the needful and you can thank me very much later sir

Attached: 1538543109180.jpg (550x335, 29K)

Abattoir for fresh cuts of delicious beasts for hungry wagies. Perform live slaughtering and ritualistic killings.

You can have tourists spend the night there for a lot of
Or alternatively rent it to people who are temporarily in town and need a place to sleep at night.
Or Airbnb. You have infinite options.

illegal

How about a boudoir, or a dormitory room, or a sleeping accomodation

I dont know you or your skillset op but here ya go:

Charge bird and lime and any other brand scooters, my friend makes 200 a night doing this. He has a warehouse now.

Stream vidya or chaturbate, guys can make 200 a day if they put sharpie in their pooper, ninja makes bank building forts

Make website for hunting gear, makeup or whatever the fuck and write or arb articles and build it out and experiment with different display or aff ad networks or maybe ecom amazon ebay pseudo dropshipping arb shopify sites, my uncle makes 200 in an afternoon doing that sometimes

Learn salesforce or marketo or dynamics or hubspot or sap or some other enterprise software and position yourself as a consultant with a website and start with nonprofits and get a microsoft reseller cert or something and do enterprise shit, its easy as fuckers. My cousin charges 200 an hour for that.

Learn massage and give old men nuru body 2 body happy ending massages. My girl makes 200 in 30 minutes doing that.

Start an online bookstore and then slowly expand horizontally and in 20 years youll be the richest man in the universe. My guy makes 200 a second doing that

Hope this helps op

Become a notery of you want to start a small buisness. It's not hard to obtain. You could also do mail forwarding and tax stuff. The world's your oyster when you have free rent

illegal

OP here, going to sleep will read tmrow

>My girl makes 200 in 30 minutes doing that.

lmao she gets the dick and you taste those cum-pussy juices from old men

disgusting

Ponzi scheme, OP.

It, broker, licensed professional any, boiler room, virtual secretary, agent for service, dispatch, social media agency, idk man what the fuck do you like? Just do that and hustle