Just placed a bunch of sells on linkpool shares

I need more links to match my capacity for priority staking

Attached: 1533087875925.jpg (769x697, 109K)

has the number been decided yet

my estimates are anywhere between 10k to 20k

200K min. to stake.

there's no minimum lol

I think a member of the team said they intend to have around 15 mil link staked at first.
Considering the 1000 shares distributed in the crowdsale, that would give us 15k staked link/share.
This doesn't take into consideratiom the amount of link the team will stake and if that will be part of the 15 mil they talked about.
This will make the demand for shares soar, at least in the beginning.

Ay retard, my guy, amigo. You realize shareholders don't get 100% on that staked LINK, right? Multiply that number by 6.25%. It's more like 900 per share.

They have stated before that their mid-term goal is to maintain at least 700 nodes. If (if) the point of redundancy is around 10k LINK per node then 7,000,000 LINK could be staked in their nodes.

If you divide that into 1,000 that gives you 4k LINK to stake per share

Anyway, any type of speculation right now is quite pointless, but I think these numbers will be close to reality.

I just bought from you then. Good luck fren.
According to your address, you had 160k LINK at one point, how many now?

Do you really expect to get min 12,5 eth per 1 LP?
Dont be a jew and try to get 1000% win

Someone bought 1 LP share at 50 ETH before the DEx, so yeh, offer and demand

They're just retarded...that's way too fucking much for now.

>pic related

Attached: Linkpool rewards.png (409x222, 7K)

kek
not me :(
I have 12k link and 14.42 LP
that's my estimate as well
I think what this would imply is that they would maintain more links/node so that's 20k+ link/ node
I've done a few valuations
8k link /LP sounds about right

When main net gets released and people realize the additional passive income they can make apart from staking / running nodes, 50 ETH will be cheap. You can get 0.04 LP for 1 ETH though.

I agree but that's when the product is up and running. Would you buy 1 BTC now for 50k? It's the same thing...not saying it won't payoff in the future, just a terrible decision right now.

>I have 12k link and 14.42 LP
You have a solid amount of LP shares though. You'll be okay. I'll buy you 1 share for 4 ETH if you're interested.

sorry mate
my valuations practically place it at 19
but I do want more link
I'll sell some at 16 or so
15.75eth/LP would be the least I can do
with a total of 7.24 shares
for a total of 114 eth

That's outside my reach. No problem user. Best of luck! We'll make it.

thanks
I hope so too
planning on shorting some tsla with my leftover btc on simplefx