Why isn't this dumping more? The "sell the news" has barely taken the peak off. This hardly even counts as a retrace...

Why isn't this dumping more? The "sell the news" has barely taken the peak off. This hardly even counts as a retrace, wtf is going on.

Attached: chainlink.png (250x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

initc3.org/files/tc.pdf).
cs.cornell.edu/People/egs/papers/teechan.pdf.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nolinkers btfo'd ahahahahaha

What was the news anyways? I was busy for a few days and suddenly saw that it had shot up again

ORGANIC GROWTH
R G
G R
A O
N W
I T
C H

Chainlink now owns Town Crier. It's hot news for fanboys but not for moonboys so I expected a way bigger "sell the news". Athough volume is huge so maybe for every person trying to sell and rebuy there's someone else coming on board.

There is somekind of CL breakfast at devcon. Is it over yet? Maybe everyone is waiting for Lord Sergey to drop some info there too.

>Maybe everyone is waiting for Lord Sergey to drop some info there too.
Trust me, nobody's expecting any news from breakfast.

WHY RNT U DO THE DUMP!??

Sergey isn't even going to that breakfast meeting, rory said so in telegram

It's probably this. CL is gaining traction outside this nigerian translators union forum so when the moonboys sell the news as they are apt to do there will be tons of new money flowing into CL keeping the price relatively stable.

Thanks user.
My other guess is the “houndreds of oracles” that he mentioned to drop in the near future.

I showed up at the breakfast a bit late but Adelyn looked so distressed and had to cancel the event because Master Sergey had eaten all the breakfast burritos and they had nothing to offer the guests... I told her it didn't matter because I wasn't hungry and just wanted to discuss oracles with the chainlink devs but she said Sergey had eaten them too. Just checked pivotal and all the tasks are still updated somehow?

Attached: sirgay (2).jpg (2974x2442, 1.3M)

This. News was disappointing for us on /biz but the project is still relatively unknown so new money coming in is keeping it afloat.

You fucking savage fucks. I really enjoy these disgusting jokes about Sergy, but it was good to see that when he was doing the outside interwiev in berin and when he btfod them on oceans meeting, everyone showed his real face and Jow Forums was all over sucking the Lords big fat penis.

Is he on a diet?

you dont hold link to sell for 15 cents profit

Y tigermommy not leik me?
Not even luk i gamera?
Tigermommy mad?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 8K)

One billion tokens. A minuscule percentage of that in circulation. That's extremely bullish... right up until the rest of the tokens get dumped.

Also, if you can read a chart and have been paying attention, what's going on is very obvious.

Attached: 1536997499186.png (637x617, 389K)

the pump is still included in the 24 hour volume. give it a few hours and it will be back under 200 BTC.

Another post by an immature idiot that doesn't deserve to make it. Smh

The only sellers are swingtraders atm, and selling in order to swingtrade at the current price would be retarded.

>disappointing
I don't think you know what that word means user

Rather than a dump, it seems more like daytraders taking profits (kind of normal), and swinglinkers

>A minuscule percentage of that in circulation
>35%
>minuscule

How much of that 35% is actually being traded and not just sitting idle? Again, extremely bullish... for now.
Velocity matters.

100% this. The town crier purchase is unironically huge. Drunkanon wasn’t wrong in how big the news is, he just underestimated how truly fucking retarded this board is

Disappointing? Fuck no. They just secured a key piece of TEE and get to sculpt it even further to work in parallel with the CL network.

going sub 8k sats in 15 mins

im thinking when btc starts moving up more then people will sell to chase the pump.

I'll give it another 24 hours, but it looks to me like LINK is establishing yet another higher floor. There's just no reason to sell. "hundreds of teams" looking to utilize Chainlink will definitely mean a higher token price eventually. Why? Because that's Chainlink's biggest hurdle. Adoption. If people use the network, LINK almost has no option but to go up as it's needed as collateral for more and more contracts. More LINK gets locked up, less LINK is available to sell and you keeping earning more LINK the more you lock up. Show me another token that has this sort of built-in upwards pressure. Protip: There isn't one.

Isn’t work on the TEE a totally different IC3 project called TEECHAN? They only acquired Town Crier though, not all of IC3 right? Not trying to fud, actual question.

AFAIK, they both utilize TEE but are accomplishing different things. Town Crier is more security based which is probably better for us since that likely means high value contracts that need to be obfuscated. Where as TEECHAN is more like a secure payment channel with higher velocity of transactions within a TEE. See below.

>Town Crier: Authenticated Data Feeds for Smart Contracts, Confidentiality Authenticated Data Feeds and Sound Migration
>In order to reason about the real world, smart contracts in cryptocurrency systems will rely on informational input from what we call authenticated data feeds (ADFs); such information can include stock prices, meteorological reports, news, and other current events. It is therefore important that an ADF be trustworthy, in the sense of providing security against manipulation by an attacker attempting to influence the outcome of a contract. By utilizing trusted hardware to provide reliable, digitally signed attestations on data to client contracts, the Town Crier system can serve as a trustworthy ADF under minimal trust assumptions about its operator. For further details, please see our paper (initc3.org/files/tc.pdf).

>Teechan Scaling and Performance
>Teechan is a new scalability solution that IC3 originally developed for Bitcoin, but also with broad applications for permissioned blockchains. Teechan uses a trusted execution environment (TEE) to secure user credentials. It is a new, practical, high throughput, low latency off-chain transaction protocol that can be deployed securely on the Bitcoin network, as it exists today. For more info, please see our white paper at cs.cornell.edu/People/egs/papers/teechan.pdf.

also there is a Forbes article and lots of other articles covering the acquisition with Chainlink in the spotlight getting lots of new eyes on it

No Linkers and swingtraders btfo. OMG, it is dumping upwards.

Swing traders getting fucked as usual I see.

Nobody's market selling. That's pretty much it.

>this is what a moon mission looks like multiple 5% swings every day blah blah blah
You know the rest. This wasn't a pnd. This was not Sibos 2017. The product will be live soon. Dozens of customers (they aren't "partners") have announced. Plebbit normies are talking about it. The climb will continue. If you haven't accumulated by now you are shit out of luck and nobody feels bad for you.

>The product will be live soon.

pfffft yeah right. Maybe at year 2022 earliest.

Weak, low effort post. You have nothing left.

oh giggedy fuck yes

Except its literally dumping right now. Target: 4400 sats

You're IQ is dumping as well. Target: 44

>You're IQ

Hello, IQ.

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Except it's literally pumping right now. Target: 1000 eoy

it went down 20% in a couple hours

that's when the news were sold