Help. I'm a low iq woman and need to make money. What coins should I invest in? Where should I do my own research?

Help. I'm a low iq woman and need to make money. What coins should I invest in? Where should I do my own research?

Attached: IMG_4994.jpg (868x701, 196K)

Flash your stinky first

ENG, LINK, BAT

What crypto would those guys hold?

Left holds altcoins. Right holds Bitcoin

Literally lurk this board a bit

All in on bazingacoin

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you.. for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet we don't have a chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. you don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back. Because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your 'girlness' back on the internet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you., an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Now, I have made more in crypto in these last years than 99% of the people in this shithole and if you'll hold these coins it'll get you a certain 50-100x returns but first you must abide by the rules.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 6cd187d59059e05c3d95634fac3f6e4c.jpg (500x328, 15K)

Right sold his Bitcoin in january

Based and chadpilled

The left is your typical LINK hodler the right is a swing trader scalping profits daily ready to jump into link simultaneously to the beginning of singularity. Either way you own link but the superior male realizes idle time is wasted time

good /b/tard. Happy to see the old memes surviving this faggy board.
Welcome to Jow Forums. POSTITS

Can someone post some good coins I should look into?

Listen to the man, he didn‘t invent the rules, and nobody is above the law not even you

Stop asking for free handouts, it'll only yield you shit advice. Do you want to make bank or nah?

yes, i can!
i would like to recommend You a.. TITCOIN
TITS or GTFO roasti

Attached: Titcoin_Branded_Logo_(Horizontal).png (640x150, 12K)

Lmao

I do. I can't post tits as I am a conservative woman tho

Then I'll revoke your women card.
SAGE

>OP Posts image of inferior/superior males
>On a anonymous incel/racist/anime board
>asks for advise

Tits of GTFO

conservative women are the kinkiest I've ever experienced in bed. Show me your filth cumdumpster

download "tradingn game" on your smarphone and learn by yourself faggot

nice larp