Best newspaper?

Biz I need your help. What’s the best newspaper to read. I’m planning on cutting my Spotify subscription and use it for knowledge and reading , and I wanted to give newspapers a try. Preferable premium newspaper no medium bullshit.
I thought pic related was pretty good but after some digging it’s 50% owned by Jews. What does biz read ?

Attached: 565E6487-4AA6-423D-A5F3-50688B9C0B43.png (1024x1024, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/
archive.org
archive.org/details/NeuromancerWilliamGibson/page/n3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Books

It’s all mags. The fuck is a newspaper?
>financial times
>bloomberg
>FP (more political)
>the week is ok
Don’t bother looking for publications not owned by who, they all are

The economist is owned by jews and king jew soros.

Financial Times when I can get ahold of one, Drudge Report for politics, WSJ for pure quantitative info, and yahoo finance for back of the envelop FA and minute by minute info.

Don’t read the Economist. I got a 12 week subscription and I regret it even thought it as only 12 bucks. I honestly don’t mind liberal spin; it’s what you have to expect from mainstream media in 2018, but every single columnist there is an insufferable cosmopolitan leftist cunt. Avoid at all costs.

all news is jews today fren, i get my news from Jow Forums ofc, and some other places
theoccidentalobserver.net/
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

that pretty much describes any publication these days. Media is dead.

Breitbart tbqh.

Based Ben knows the score

Attached: 3EB6907C-5471-45BA-A8FF-95DCD97BD735.jpg (260x400, 56K)

I rather get a newspaper cause I provide new content frequently over a book which is buy once and reread which I guess isn’t bad either depending the book

Aren’t newspaper for like for news over magazine .

Yeah I know ducking Wikipedia knows too

So WSJ for a good all around newspaper ?

I’m getting sad about that fact fren.

I read books, most of the important ones are on online free libraries or easily findable elsewhere.

I don't read mass printed propaganda and would never ever pay for it, Information is 100% free with social medias these days and paying for news is like paying for someone to think for you, I cant wait for writers to be automated by IA and journals being downsized by 95%, they are already bleeding money since two decades and are only artificially kept alive by globalists.

Attached: Library.jpg (1000x600, 198K)

Sauce on books you recommend and your free digital library thingy

Attached: 2C0AFF95-040C-449D-9ABC-3A28FCF77442.jpg (657x527, 60K)

What does master race use ?!?

>archive.org

I don't have any particular book to recommend, read about subjects that are interesting to you and from that expand, the older I get the more I enjoy humanities but I still have a soft spot for SF personally.
Right now I'm reading the Neuromancer (one of the classic of the Cyberpunk genre):
>archive.org/details/NeuromancerWilliamGibson/page/n3
Before that I read Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle in my native language and the Three musketeers by Dumas.

Attached: Start_with_the_greeks.jpg (3672x3024, 1.38M)

>reading the jewspaper and other jew publications.

Good goy.

Attached: 1539582526250.jpg (616x411, 51K)

The Economist is just a bunch of faggot pseudo-astrologers who know nothing about economics and geopolitics

Thanks bro I’ll definitely check it out!

Jow Forums is all you need

>newspapers/periodicals
>knowledge
wont find that

Nailed it. Completely accurate, amazingly concise. You definitely get a (you) for that one.

OP if you’re already kind of an audio guy (you mentioned Spotify) you might be interested in checking out “macrovoices” — it’s a podcast , have to search for it. It’s about macro economics , comes out weekly, but they do a market wrap every week , and have guests come on to talk about. Some of the guests that come on have books , and books get thrown out on that show a lot. My recommendation if you’re just starting and want to commit to something definite in the near term future is to start there that show , then poke around with the back episodes and follow up on any reading etc that seems interesting. They also send out a weekly “roundup “ of financial news that is pretty ok, actually.

Having said that , I also want to say that you should probably not think of either of the two hosts as the worlds foremost experts at all, or that applies also to many of the people that even come on there — BUT it is a podcast on macro economics , and it’s by far the best one I’ve encountered so far. And if you use it just as a basis to jump off into topic areas more fully on your own, I think it’s actually excellent at fulfilling at least that purpose. Your own mileage may vary , of course , but it’s definitely worth a look-see if you’ve never given it a go.

Got my trip right

They own every fucking piece of paper.

Read the economist for years. Theyre shit.

wow, thanks for the genuine advice user. appreciate it, im going to head back to /entg/