Beta males donating fortune to twitch e-thots while being 4 months behind on rent

Beta males donating fortune to twitch e-thots while being 4 months behind on rent

Attached: xne78hz23wv11.jpg (622x594, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmkwaZzsk3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually sounds like Jow Forums, lmao

i got no problems with this, it's just capitalism and free enterprise whatever they are getting out of it is beyond me, but who am i to judge.

how do we profit from this?

Take hrt

This is basically findom, those guy get off doing this.

>be naive female
>stream on twitch

cant really blame the e-thots, if i was a girl with big tits or a nice face i'd be doing this shit too, some of these girls (like pokimane) make like $300k+/year doing this stuff and have never worked a "real job" or ran any sort of other business in their entire life, like literally straight from highschool to making $300k/year streaming, pretty crazy

but in all seriousness
>find girl willing to make money
>coach her on playing video games and acting like a thot
>promo the shit out of her with black hat tricks
>split 50/50 and enjoy your 100k/y
alternatively
>go full pimp and manage a bunch of girls doing this, taking your cut from each

These are the same people who complain about wealth inequality and vote for communists like Bernie to "redistribute" wealth

why wouldnt they take all the mmoney though

Never understood why people do this...

They get like 5 seconds of attention, then nothing... why

low iq
ugly
desperate
lonely

post-ironic mental illness

because you memed them to become popular and you can bring them down. you can get all the other girls you manage to throw shade on whoever breaks the ranks, destroying their reputation.

maybe even ask for collateral in the form of compromising nudes or information about them and give them the right to sue you if you release it without them breaking your agreement.

These people must be trolling? No way you make a fucking competition out of donating money to thots and not even have the spare money for it?

they are mentally ill and unfit to live
unironically

>compromising nudes
i'm not sure that wouldn't just increase their value. it would have to be very compromising.

Anyone want to jump on this bandwagon and take advantage of desperate beta orbiters who are absolutely thirsty for attention from some cunt? The demand is clearly there how does one reach trap mode aesthetics to get into these basedboy's wallets?

Attached: 1539307485880.jpg (639x620, 280K)

>donating to some whore
>married

how is he not divorced yet?

Being a thot is life in easy mode. There is a reason there are more tranies than ftms. Some men just give up and lower the difuculty.

Attached: comment_4TfHLk8qKEHQDqYg5CLRRhDzB52kqtbe.jpg (814x767, 314K)

bruh id do this but i have to much self respect

Attached: 1395845_10201223704328788_1428996518_n.jpg (631x473, 34K)

>on biz
>doesn't know what contracts are
checks out. Bonus points if you make them extremely one-sided and voidable at any point so you can just take her cash whenever you want.

you dont even need a nice face
youtube.com/watch?v=LmkwaZzsk3U

>post-ironic mental illness

>ma'am i have a business proposition for you and all you need to do is send me a bunch of """compromising nudes""" that i'll use to blackmail you

tfw pimping out tranny thots into twitch just might be a million dollar idea

Attached: 1523144006873s.jpg (250x248, 4K)

gotta be an attractive woman to profit off the beta males, user.

>Implying that you shouldnt bang your contractors and snap some photos before you hire them

Ngmi.