McAfee shills SKY

Remember when McAfee took bribes to shill scam coins?

Well he's still doing it

Attached: large[1].jpg (811x1024, 105K)

Never get why old people still clamour for money when their time is short

Just fucking enjoy life rather than being a scamming prick

>Remember when McAfee took bribes to shill scam coins?
No i don't remember any thing about bribes, I do recall him asking for donations for his time...Pretty sure those are unrelated.

This man shilled blakestarcoin, which became ERA which became next to $0

He looks so incredibly high in that photo kek

This.
He looks like a fucking zombie and still chasing money like a disgusting pajeet.

Attached: 1424575490299.gif (600x600, 46K)

that's a buy signal sir

I'm a long time investor for sky since around december and also have a skyminer, this project is on a fucking downhill its not even funny.

>Synth VS McAfee debate was a 10min small talk of alcohol and guns, and synth's "muh early btc user". fuck fuck fuck
>no consesus on sight, obelisk my ass, fuck you steve |
>sudo is a fucking retard that dumped sky at ATH on all of us
>Skyledger and the gooks with jane is still associated with Skycoin and will continue their dumps and schemes
>skybox01 by Skyledger
>REEEEEEEEEEE

This project looked so good before and I DCA'd all the way but fuck this tons of red flags you fucking useless cunts can't handle a project this scale

He likes that shit, some people are just degenerate

If you really looked into it you'd have seen what a big blob of nonsense it is and always will be.

He has connections to a lot of big whales. Anything he shills gets accumulated and is guaranteed to make you money long term.

even after all that bullshit with his "unhackable" wallet?

He probably has done everything he wanted and could to do in life. all he wants to do now is stay relevant thats why he keeps doing this. he wants people to talk about him, thats all he has going for him now

>long time investor
>since around december

biz in a nutshell

Haha remember when Synth came into the Holo telegram and acted like a degenerate? This fits right into the picture.

A wise man once said

The one who dies with the most stuff, wins.

Attached: wise man.jpg (363x368, 41K)

>whales never accumulate to dump on newfags, they always accumulate for the long run.

also this isnt "whales" friends, its synth paying him in btc to make him shill his shitcoin

Wew. Some nice artificial sentiment u got there.

good argument you fucking retard

the level of circlejerking in their channels and crickets when important questions asked are embarrasing.

I sold more than half of my stack because this is bullshit, and I don't have time for jane to pump her sky bags for us

this is true if you make sure the wealth you accumulated passes on to your family. if it gets confiscated then youre just retarded

not saying that youre incorrect, just pointing out that entering the market at the literal peak of the crypto bubble doesnt make you a long time investor. makes you a gullible person that fell for a scam while blinded by promises of riches. skycoin is in fact a scamcoin and had always been a scamcoin

>Never get why old people still clamour for money when their time is short
cocain ain't free
neither are hookers

Attached: 1509608904533.jpg (631x987, 128K)

Is there anything comfier than not holding skycoin

being the sky devs and dumping on skycucks

Attached: Untitled 115.jpg (881x363, 105K)

IDK I'm as happy NOT needing a permanent security detail to protect me from all the people I scammed.

> crickets when important questions asked
Your important questions amount to accusations that are merely insisted on when answered with proof to the contrary. All of your accusations are ridiculous drivel to begin with.

The fact they haven't rebranded should tell you all they know. They allow ShellPay to scam people with this Skyledger, Skynet, Skybox bullshit

The real question is...
Will he eat his dick or not? How do you think?

>How do you think?
The loo
Poo in it

Jane Zhang is a billionaire with a hardon for Skyledger and her exploitative business philosophy. There's alot more of that kind of stuff coming to crypto so just get used to it.

Get use to no price action as Jane and friends continues to dump on your face. Keep hodling you deluded skyfag. Despite claims of invoice fraud by former ShellPay employees they continue to associate with the organization

is she richer than mcafee?

>Thread pops out of nowhere getting 30 posts expressing hatred for every aspect of Skycoin
Bunch of samefag pajeets from the Skycoin FUD discord. Get those shitcoin bounties chop chop.

He will definitely lose that $1m BTC bet, I'm not sure about him actually keeping his end of the bargain though.

Idk. She clearly has enough to bankroll all these scams and attend all the bs crypto conferences as the CEO of Skyledger and Skycoin

Accumulation for Skycoin coming to an end. Next comes the correction.

Living in a country with indoor plumbing is much, much comfier, let me assure you.

>sudo is a fucking retard that dumped sky at ATH on all of us

Wouldnt that make him smarter than you all?

Attached: 44ef6132623053820f2e0216a71461f3.jpg (638x640, 84K)

Man he looks old. To think that we will all end like that but with less money and fame makes me sad.

Jane is a small bump in a long road.

Attached: skythots.jpg (1280x960, 571K)

maybe he is enjoying life by clamoring for money and scamming people.

Attached: 1540677225850.gif (204x255, 2.06M)

>All criticism is FUD
>No crypto project is a scam

Which we're well overdue for. True price is like $70 for sure.

Attached: orig_9c746e29b2d607e063e0744b956e96ed.jpg (835x1200, 129K)

>bestcoin
>criticism

You have to have actual arguments to have actual criticism. What's posted in Skycoin threads as "criticism" is just whining that Obelisk isn't public yet.

Attached: 1_l6xXZ8uL43Pm-9QE0hzcCA.png (1280x720, 276K)

>muh secret consensus algo
AHAHAHAHA I forgot about that

Of course you did ;)

Attached: hmm.jpg (101x123, 9K)

Maybe he just likes the project? He was a computer geek before he got into hookers and coke. He made a business of going around the country in his van and fixing people's computers. He eventually wrote a tool that would expedite the process. He called it McAfee Anti-Virus.

He's being brought back to the light as we speak.

Skycult stronk.

Attached: arise.jpg (1478x892, 214K)

It never looked good and was always a scam built on gullible idiots.

You will return to us, my prodigal son.

Attached: photo5107629062238611441.jpg (750x1126, 91K)

What the funk is that?
A motorized wifi antena?

Yep, there's a secondary long range radio that scans for other nodes.

Then the network decides which motorized antennas to point to where to optimize traffic.

Attached: photo5969834005924785514 (1).jpg (960x1280, 129K)

How does one "bribe" a civilian with no authority over anything?

Lel

Neato.

FUCK YOU SUDO

Attached: 1519760260328.jpg (940x545, 69K)

Is Sky a good buy right now? How do those antennas even stay powered outside and not get fucked up by weather?

Attached: 1540662213284.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Hey little buddy. You doing okay?

Are you sure you filed your taxes properly?
Maybe it's time for a little checkup?

Attached: rmd8.png (320x240, 128K)

can't wait to see him eat his own penis

Attached: john-mcafee.png (848x498, 237K)

They're intended to go inside of something to protect them.

Attached: p201611191532473791321.jpg (730x730, 16K)