MCAFEE REDEMPTION ARC IN PROGRESS, #SKYCOINAWAKE

MCAFEE REDEMPTION ARC IN PROGRESS, #SKYCOINAWAKE

Attached: woke.jpg (1478x892, 214K)

I you're just a shill but McAfee was never an NPC
NPCs can't scam unless they do it badly like pajeets, scamming other NPCs

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NPC

Attached: photo5107222474864569079.jpg (674x899, 62K)

that's what a NPC would say to feel less shitty about being scammed by pajeets

how much did mcafee get paid for this i wonder

FUCK! I actually own some SKY.
I'm bearish Skycoin now.

Mainnet is approaching. They are looking at eoy and do you know who is looking to run on skycoins fibre? Fucking Binance.

fuckin based

1 Skyminer.

That and we have an entire backlog of progress from Aug/Sep/Oct. Dam waiting to burst.

I have some raspberry pi here what is now that special about lol

They're just single board computers with low power requirements and excellent uptime potential.

Skywire is a whitehat botnet. It's about buying/selling CPU/Storage/Bandwidth and there's no better computer with a price/performance ratio than the Orange Pi Primes in the official miners.

The Raspberry Pis you have are a step down, but still usable and plenty capable of pushing/pulling data.

Attached: photo5084623099982358509.jpg (1280x1064, 279K)

Man, he looks fucking terrible. Dressed like a slob, just a fucking mess. Who has him in the death pool?

I bought 250 sky for $4 each thinking I was getting the equivalent of 1000 eth since I thought CMC said the max supply would be 25m sky.

Now I've realized I'm dumb and the max supply is 100m, so I need 1000 sky to have the equivalent if 1000 eth.

Should I sell my 250 sky or buy 750 more sky? My personal threshold for getting an altcoin that looks promising is: am I early enough that I can get 1/100k of it easily?

Most of us will get old one day, user. 17 will hit you hard.

They'll distribute the rest of that 75M over 20 years. You don't have much to worry about.

Attached: photo5096022626085742693.jpg (900x564, 114K)

It costs 1000 dollars for a quick hype, like a bunch of tweets, a basic bitch interview name drop, or what have you.
It costs 10,000 dollars for something meatier, like a campaign, spoken messages, or a short promo.
It costs 100,000 dollars for a show where he uses your hardware, hosts the 'developers,' or goes on someone's TV show.

Mine it nigger

3k skycuck here btw

Only coin I invested in
So they better make this bandwidth algorithm good

same

Attached: photo5940346332428479540.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

McAfee is an elder statesman of crypto. Show him some fucking respect.

He lost his way. He'll be respectable again soon.

Scam

If you look like this guy at any point in your life, you're just completely fucked.

That's okay. I have 3,500,000 coinhours.

>I you're just a shill but McAfee was never an NPC
His "followers" are though.

kek

>0.01$

>there's no better computer with a price/performance ratio than the Orange Pi Primes in the official miners.
no
I think the orange pi prime is a nice board but no. no. you do not know anything about SBCs and skycoin is a scam.

Hahaha, okay, show me something better.

The official miner specs are
>24 CPU cores
>16GB RAM
>8 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
>128GB Storage
>~$500

Don't forget to take read/write capacity for storage and ram in to account. Also has variable build sizes and is easily expandable.

Attached: photo5969834005924785513.jpg (960x1280, 180K)

hmm hmm hmm

Attached: photo5094119611976230892.jpg (1043x1280, 147K)

STRONG SELL SIGNAL. EVERYTHING MCAFEE TOUCHES IS A SCAM. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Shhh, McAfee isn't touching, he's being touched. We will save him from purgatory.

shut the fuck up and enjoy your freedom before jail, sudo.

Attached: jew.png (808x1079, 1.64M)

Did you ever buy a bed? Isn't a mattress on the floor drafty?

How much do you think they paid him ?
would 2 thai hookers shitting on him do ?

When moon? When lambo?

Me no want to work anymore.

Me have 9k skycoins. Me want to see 100 dollars EOY.

Me likes money...MOON NOW, LAMBO NEXT

Shut up you stupid spamming faggot. There is no excuse for your shit project or existence. Faggot Synth already dumped on everyone why keep the scam going? Start another centralized project and do it again, you will make more money then pumping cum into this one.

I honestly wish all you faggots would die

>Faggot Synth already dumped on everyone why keep the scam going?
Because Synth never dumped anything and Skycoin isn't a scam.

This is some weird aggression. Why the fuck do you care if random people get scammed? Let them circle jerk in their pie in the sky delusion

Right the market sell at ATH because of the unproven kidnapping by 15 people that resulted in no further talk or evidence that took the price from $40 to $8.

Nothing ever happened?

The only other thing that I have shit on is bitconnect.

Same shit, fake ledger, no consensus vaporware promises. Skyfags have a copy and paste VPN and nothing else. Fucking idiots.

Okay robinhood. If people need their hands held they shouldn't even be in crypto

>unproven
Tell me why Sam Sing Fong hasn't posted to Facebook since the incident. Like he just dropped out of society... in a jail cell.

Cause its not actually a scam at all. This is a bunch of discord pajeets being paid to fud Skycoin by scam projects that are trying to fight over marketcap. They value Skycoin at 1-2 billion dollar marketcap, and believe this fud is allowing them to siphon it off. It's ultimately an unsustainable tactic. Take advantage of this to accumulate more Skycoin.