This is your IMF Chief Economist

Saying something nice about her.

Attached: Harvard Professor Gita Gopinath.jpg (622x622, 67K)

She is beautiful. I would love to teabag that face.

She's got some pretty cute dimples.

i bet she smells wonderful

Can I put my Inflationary rod into your ham wallet

She is significantly more accomplished than anyone on this basketweaving image board. Much smarter and better looking too. But the incels will hate her, bunch of fucking magacuck NPCs.

/thread

there are people who will unironically discredit her because she is not an old white man (or jewish).

Pro tip: all economists are equally useless

>everyone in the thread sings praise
>express hurt feelings anyways

I'm not hurt, this place is just filled with incel fucks who can't handle the success of a single woman.

literally nobody before your comment said anything negative

Do you think Lagarde had her way with her?

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 11K)

wtf look at how big that guys barin is

We were all positive, yet you tear us down

Attached: 1541079877379.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Thanks for the webm, I feel much happier now.

unironically this

If she is all that smart, she'd shut down the IMF. They are the Beast and their books are cooked with hell fire

High Caste Pajeeta.

You're the only one bringing negative energy into this thread, so maybe you should realize that (((you))) are the real problem and promptly fuck off. I don't even care if this bait, you're being a killjoy.

disgusting roastie detected.

hey qt

Who arranged this marriage

>Literally not a single woman hate post before you posted
>FUCKING INCELS REEEEEEE
You're the problem.

this makes me even more depressed. she's not only very good looking but most likely incredibly smart too. it also doesn't even stop there, she's very successful and has most certainly more than enough money. I'm the exact opposite.

Looks like Trump fucked a pajeet and she came out.

She looks like she'd have sublime feet. I want her to rub them over my face after she's taken a long run

why are indian women either 10/10 cutes or 1/10 streetshitters?

You fucking niggers we're supposed to continue the topic reply trend, yet you chose to shit all over it with your blandness.