Cryptomarkets

I'm Orobas, a prince of Hell and I came to gift your nasty autists with information.

'''The Crypto Catastrophe'''
Bitcoin has it's stake centralized in the hands of few strange people. Can't scale this way. An event to be dubbed '''The Crypto Catastrophe''' will be a major coordinated correction with it's daily bottom at 2787, with wicks as low as 300. This event will be simple a major transfer between ṕre 2013 whales and Wall Street. Those same whales will be all in levereged ETFs soon after i'ts launch feb´uary.

''''Private Blockchains'''

Private Blockchains and Private Interbank Sidechains will be the new thing. Wether Institutions transfer funds through public blockchain or private sidechains will be a new public debate. There will be a new highly competitive mining market for private blockchains

Bitcoin will reach 100k 2020 and will be called a "major public blockchain" along well known others.

Attached: 055-Seal-of-Orobas-q100-500x500.jpg (500x500, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosmatrix
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVII.html/#OROBAS
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May Jesus Release you from this curse.

Have fun bois

Attached: 1537007898186.png (1291x2228, 203K)

what about chainlink

these circuits seem to have some unusual electronic components, is there a guide anywhere for where to buy?

Will scale to be a top 10 "coin"(major public blockchain). Will not be more adopted than bitcoin is today because private sidechains will plague the crypto ecosystem

Congrats on gayest larp on biz.

Why does it seem society is devolving to like...dark ages mentality: belief in daily religious battles, witchcraft, bla bla, etc?

Is the internet causing people to deteriorate rationally?

maybe because there is substance in witchcraft and mysticism, just cause you dont believe or havent had any experience doesnt mean magic, spirits and deities are not real. There are powers beyond your comprehesion in this universe you little puny human

checked based satan.

>TO REQUEST A FIENDISH UNION WITH INCUBI OR SUCCUBI
Sounds hot. I'll just go make a Great Circle of Summoning out of pubic hair.

Attached: 1476549658951.png (741x568, 29K)

what about xrp

HEY WHAT ABOUT XRP

Attached: junl20i1.gif (524x907, 74K)

What substance?

Hello mr Orobas
Can you give some insight on this ones:
ICOO
Snowblossom
INT
EXRNchain
ADA

hahahahaha fuck yea, goetia bro here. u da man OP

heres a great start for anyone interested, its called the lesser key of solomon by macgregor and crowley
chaosmatrix org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf

XRP will be a gold standard to minor banks and banking startups in Africa and Southest Asia. Will be the channel between underdeveloped and developed economic worlds.
First world banks will stick to they own closed private forks.

$5 eoy 2019

>private blockchains

Attached: Pepeplushs.jpg (227x222, 5K)

thanks based satan. will the daily bottom of 2787 last many hours? will they let us in? I'll set buy orders all the way down to 300 for mere dollars. I hope you are never born again after this body dies

which one sucks the best cock?

Gremory here, don't listen to Orobas he's a horse. All crypto is going to zero by 2020.

Attached: 056-Seal-of-Gremory-q100-500x500.jpg (500x500, 122K)

Some hours, but a lot of terror and stop hunts. Don't daytrade; Just short cautiously to build a stake to next bullrun.

Sorry, I don't keep track of what happens to individual incels who ask me for favors, but it figures he'd give up and settle for horses

We agree into one thing: Incels need to short it.

> I don't keep track of what happens to individual incels who ask me for favors

Take notes of this, goetia bros. This roastie don't give a single fuck to any of you.

Summon me into your rooms and I will speak about altcoins.

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVII.html/#OROBAS
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

All are scams.

>All are scams.
What crypto will have biggest gains in near future in Your opinion?

rhis

>feb´uary
The lengths you go to larp in this blog are baffling.

All with smart contracts because allows to commoditize something on internet be people or server resources. But needs to commoditize something actually used in real world. Those who get most useful dapps. BAT, XMR and Chainlink.

>be any demon you want and you choose to be a gay horse

Attached: OrobasSMT.jpg (1548x2304, 427K)