Sup my HoloChads? Have you been watching the price...

Sup my HoloChads? Have you been watching the price? 15 sats was tested for a couple days and we are now back at a 150 BTC push at 16. There is rock solid support and it has nowhere to go now but up. The next couple days will be crazy so pay attention.

Attached: 1525440234673.png (855x1475, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comfy af rn

Attached: 1534008397758.jpg (740x989, 320K)

Comfiest hold in my life, am I right cool Pepe?
November and December it's going to be full of great news

Super comfy. This is one of those coins where you do your research, you hold, and then just wait for the magic to happen.

I'm ready. Just bought another 200k last night.

shitcoin with no hope. It will never move with those fagget whales on the sell side

Comfy
A
F

Why do people trade on the BTC pairing? Arbitrage opportunity?

Not arb but swing trading

Best hold in crypto

binance holodex

Holo should be in the top 10 and top 5 once fully operational!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 6.13.27 PM.png (1212x632, 147K)

I can’t get much harder and November just started. Fuck.

this shit is a borderline stablecoin. I sometimes forget I even have some

Is this supposed to be bullish?

Still my biggest hold. Comfy af

it's a big deal that a traditional financial company from the 1970s who hopped into the crypto market said that Holochain was the first project they recommended on their first go around. at some point validation will reach saturation

Yep, just accumulating a bit more, waiting for the next leg up. It's coming.

It's a stablecoin that periodically doubles in value.

5x in three months and stable. Literally doesn't get more bullish then that.

This is great news.

On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—adopted by world leaders in September 2015 at an historic UN Summit—officially came into force. Over the next fifteen years, with these new Goals that universally apply to all, countries will mobilize efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
A study/research named Billions to Trillions was undertaken to understand the challenges and chart a possible route to attain these goals by 2030.
Study/Research Report Link: sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
These goals includes many mentions of Holochain as its cryptographic fabric.

one of the uses of holochain in report
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 8.15.59 PM.png (1174x364, 104K)

Nice grab. Is that from the UN paper?

This is your team...
YIKES

Attached: team holo.png (600x343, 429K)

100% all in holo

>no one has söylent grin

So fucking comfy

Thanks user

Just placed my bid

Attached: hot.jpg (720x331, 35K)

More diverse team means healthier company culture which results in better deliverables. Comfy.

Jow Forums was constantly shilling LINK and everyone said it was a scam.. now LINK is top 50!!!!!!! Jow Forums always picks the best.

HOT was constantly shilled here. It will make its move to top 30 soon. Jow Forums is always right.

Yeah dog, we are taking it from rank 170 to top 20 within a year.

Can't wait till 18 sat dies, but he's still too strong though.

Attached: pong.jpg (720x540, 32K)

comfiest hold known to man

Broken link. Fake

Holochain team and community are a bunch of liars. They claimed to have a partnership with Binance, then got BTFO when Binance stated they would never partner with Holo

what the fuck are you whining about

I'm backing up
These claims are fraudulent.

Kys stupid asshole

If you can't open a PDF, you probably won't make it.

Attached: btt.png (1632x941, 721K)

Once all the bull market crypto bullshit scam feels wear off and the trash disintegrates and the real projects actually start to rise, holo is going to fuckin explode. I'm ok holding my stack for a few years to collect a few milly later, fuck the short term price action.

Checked. Scum Holo community randomly lashing out at people on the internet.

It wasn't random at all. You were behaving like a standout chode.

You faggots should really appreciate Holo more. It is your reward for not fucking off in this bear market. 95% of the people that used to visit this board are now gone. Reddit doesn't give much of a shit about Holo cause it's a "Jow Forums coin". You faggots are literally part the few people that know about this project this early. By the time people acknowledge how good this is, it will already be 3x from now and it will go on another 10x on FOMO alone. Rejoice deluded Jow Forumsbros cause if it wasn't for Holo, you'd have been holding big bags in this bear market and been closer to suicide.
PS: I've shilled this shit to you faggots immediately after ICO. To those who bought early: you're welcome.

Attached: hothead.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

seeing the team that's the reason this shitcoin will moon, just wait for the new fresh basedboy army and their money.

Thank you, based user.

i'm a newfag (i only came here well after the crash) but started loading up Holo @ 14 sats, Wish I would have been around to find out right after it debuted but oh well.

I literally bought the top back in april/may or whenever this shit was being shilled here 24/7 at 215 gwei.
It went down immediately and bled out to 70 gwei, but i held on. Thank you.

Next bull shits gonna pull a cardano for sure

Unironically this. In since 64 gwei. Thanks user.

It was you user, thank you so much, I bought just after the ico at 100-180 vitks