ITS HAPPENING. I REPEAT, IT IS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING. I REPEAT, IT IS HAPPENING.

Attached: nyfh.jpg (1392x1643, 256K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

p0sitronix was right after all
IT'S BAT WEEK

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Buying up to $1 and holding 150k already.

coinbase is just a pump and dump scheme now

already priced in

lol look at the price, clearly it wasn't + the last 2 weeks were insider trading

This will reignite normie interest in crypto.
>I CAN BUY THE NEXT BITCOIN WHILE ITS LESS THAN $1
Unironically going to kick off the next bull market.

Just bought in 15 minutes ago based on a random irk. 2 minutes later the green dildo appears.
THANK YOU SMINEM

Dammittt why did I sell 1k BAT for LINK yesterday, I knew this going to happen but not this soon

it reached 5000 sats now down to 4700 ALREADY

P&D on another level

priced in

Attached: 1540743170749.png (627x611, 434K)

here comes ETC and zrx part 2

pathetic

>It's different this time

go fuk yourself

Quick! Go buy the news a second time!

give it 2 weeks for the pink wojaks from the bagholders

More like 2 hours.

Attached: battothefutures.png (974x432, 50K)

LOL literally pumped for 4 minutes

I can't wait to tip SssniperWolf.

Attached: Image result for sssniperwolf.jpg (750x716, 102K)

Lmao you keep on posting this love you

I hope you guys time the top right since this is literally all BAT has going for it.

You joking? Once you can tip individuals on youtube / reddit etc through the browser this will start rolling

Don't doubt Eich.

Attached: batgeorge.jpg (600x450, 79K)

finally i can dump my bags

will it reach 1 dollar though

lu2

Can't wait to read the threads when it does

Not gonna happen, coinbase effect is dead

are you dumb? in 2 weeks the standard coinbase listing will happen, normies about to be on notice

You faggots cried the same thing when zrx got listed and got btfo

Normies will soon be buying BAT in huge numbers.

Attached: bravekingmeme.jpg (405x365, 39K)

Fuck that I'll sell after it pumps on regular coinbase and rebuy later.

>lmao'ing at the lyfe's of non BAT holders

Here's my pasta from yesterday:

The sudden BAT hate is kind of interesting. Its always been there but its been amplified in the past week. I hate the people that immediately jump to "coordinated fud" bullshit, but this seems different than the usual PRL hate. Not to mention that its the same shit that's been disproven ad nauseum. If I had to attribute it to something I would say its disgusted PRL holders lashing out. But I have a feeling in my gut that says otherwise. Maybe it is coordinated fud. Big things are happening behind the scenes at Brave and Coinbase. Even the community manager and the other team members on r/batproject have definitely been busy with other things. I'm betting on lots of standups to get all their ducks in a row for v1 rollout. So a lot of insiders know big moves are being made, so they're allowing it to pump in small increments to avoid a huge crash. A $0.10 increase then strong support sideways after a small fall off is nothing to turn your nose up at, especially in a sideways btc market.

There's been speculation that they're trying to roll-out before the holiday season but we'll see. They did have to move their timeline to the left on a couple of things but this is normal in software dev. So I'll be pleasantly surprised if that's the case but I wouldn't bet on it since I don't think they're ready. I could see them releasing it sometime in 2019 Q1 as sort of a soft opening. Let it catch on for a couple of months and by the time it really ramps up it will be holiday season 2019.

I would also bet my left testicle that barring any catastrophic economic collapse, btc will be ripping again by that time. I'm not a bull by any means but its been stable more or less for months, so its at least established a new support. Plus the stock market shows no signs of slowing down no matter what the doomer fags at zerohedge say, so that should help crypto moon too. So once that happens we'll see at least $20 a token, and if irrational exuberance sets in, anywhere from $100 to $400 (think litecoin).

But I think CB listings in general are starting to lose steam, even though the only data point is 0x, but nonetheless, it pumped a little in a sideways market then took a shit, which desu was expected as normies don't see the value in it. Not to mention they plan to add hundreds of coins in the coming future. Lucky for BAT holders I think the CB listing will be different because we'll not only see it listed on CB proper, but it will also be integrated into the browser. That's going to blow fucking people's minds, so that's why we'll get more momentum than 0x. But the real fun starts when marketing partnerships get announced, and that is when we moon boys.

I really don't think this pump is over. BAT is a little more under the radar than say ZRX. It might pump for a couple more days.

pump doesn't even really start till it's listed on regular coinbase

Reminder: BAT trading hasn't yet begun.

They just enabled deposits to Coinbase Pro.

its still not listed on normal Coinbase so if you have missed the pump buy the dip and sell it once it hits coinbase, this is where the normies will see the tokens and not on Coinbase pro.

i'm cringing so hard at the fact that you saved this brain diarrhea on your pc it physically pains me

I thought that was reddcoin's use case, isn't BAT more like getting tokens for looking at ads?

I'm too comfy to care about what you think. This mother fucker is gonna blow past $1. Just fucking wait.

Read the whitepaper son.

Love seeing all the hate flowing from the angry bag holders of other shit coins that will never pump like a true God-tier project like BAT. Enjoy all your "muh future" "muh blockchain city" "muh changing the world" fantasy shit coins.

its real

Attached: chrome_2018-11-02_18-15-18.png (487x728, 41K)

Bat was the first coin I ever bought. I dumped it long ago (at about 50% higher than it is ATM). I'm happy to see the project succeed though.

We gonna pump to 5500?

20%?
Wew lad

tldr

So buy right now or wait???

>300m mcap for a token you use on a browser that no one uses

buy right now!!! this is only the beginning

Attached: 1539419759042.jpg (1050x1500, 119K)

Thank you fren.

Coinbase is officially a fucking joke. literally listing browser plugin tokens and saying they want to be considered a bank. HAHAHAHAHHAHA, wew

checked

Coinbase is the entry point for normie boomers who will all jump in and buy bags when we are going bull. You have to be a fool to think this isn't important for a project that even idiot plebs can understand.

a browser plugin token isn't cryptocurrency. you better sell quickly, as the hype doesn't last long in this space

maybe wait a bit. you have 1-2 weeks before the actual coinbase listing. I personally just yolo'd in $2k and will dca the dips until its listed

When the bull starts and normie money starts flooding in I will be here getting rich while you can stay poor.

All good points. BAT is a different beast so it's tough to compare it to other coins/tokens.

On the one hand I feel that its value isn't based entirely off of Vaporware and speculation like a lot of these coins are. I think that's both a good and bad thing in terms of its valuation. So when you say >anywhere from $100 to $400 I'm very very skeptical because people look at BAT and think "browser coin", not "next Bitcoin" or "next big thing" (like LINK).

BAT has potential real (online) utility that helps us put a value on the token. We use the browser, we see the updates, we read how the Brave team wants to implement the token and we currently use the token to trade, sell, and donate to websites. That gives us a little stake in the value. The problem at the moment is that:
>the Crypto market is EXTREMELY speculative and loves vaporware/pie-the-sky dreaming , so actual utility takes a backseat to "potential"
>the majority of the Crypto market does not agree with/cannot comprehend the current and potential utility of BAT

I think the bear market has done a number on the vaporware/future tokens, and now we must be patient for the Brave project to keep moving forward on its timeline.

Attached: 20 trillion.jpg (645x332, 50K)