Tfw 24 and in my absolute prime

>tfw 24 and in my absolute prime

Attached: 1541013456962.jpg (334x506, 42K)

24 is composite you nigger

>tfw 24 and wasted the entire year on Jow Forums while unemployed

Attached: 1517984132379.png (403x195, 81K)

I'm 27 and I'm in my peak physical shape, but pretty low mental and monetary shapes.

I wish I was in peak everything shape but it is nice to be Jow Forums and have sex whenever I want it, so I can't complain too much.

you made me kek out loud and scared my cat, well done

Attached: 2lewd.jpg (768x576, 88K)

>have sex whenever I want
With your hand?

Well yeah, that or Tinder/dating apps. I live in a big city and have 500+ matches. I can pretty easily hit a girl up, chat for a bit and have drinks with her within a day. If I had a full time job I'd probably be doing this 3 or 4 times a week. At the moment I swing through about 5 girls that I hit up whenever I'm in the mood.

Also, "getting drinks" leads to sex 80% of the time in case you didn't get that.

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>tfw 21 but still look 17 and my best years are still way ahead of me

Nice larp. Try not to kys.

Tfw live in a big city and only match with big women

O-okay man, thanks for the (You)

Not a bad place to start, big Latina women are top tier in the sack and usually very easy

Attached: Untitled.png (366x1074, 762K)

>Can get sex any time
>Needs Tinder to do it

Speaking to women IRL is 10x more effective.

Both of my children are older than you OP
You are right...downhill from here

Attached: A56BB95E-E924-4D69-BC20-DA6EACC0066C.jpg (220x165, 10K)

Not if you’re a nigger. It’s weird , online is easier

catfishing incel detected

>Speaking to women IRL is 10x more effective.

While I don't doubt this is the case for most men, Tinder is like shooting fish in a barrel for me. I know I'm good at it, whereas I'm mediocre at speaking to women in real life. My success rate for sleeping with girls off of Tinder blows my success rate for sleeping with girls from bars/clubs/parties straight out of the water. So yeah, nah, dating apps are more effective for me. To each his own though.

They probably think you're going to stab some cunt.

Do not get married. Get a doll.

Attached: B2RD9M0.jpg (600x1800, 146K)

I've had more luck in Targets and coffee shops than tinder or night clubs

Enjoy it while it lasts, and don't complain too much when it all fades away. Lucky faggot

lmao, imagine being so poor that having sex is your only accomplishment and you have to humble brag about it

I'm tempted to buy one of these just to see my wife's reaction.

Lol he isn’t larping, I fucked like close to 80% of people I got drinks with. If they come back to my apartment to “have some wine” or whatever it’s 100% sealed deal I’m going to fuck.

How the fuck do you just approach strangers at a target and get laid though . Nobody ever wants to be bothered in places like that and you’d just come off as a creep

Let me guess: they're fat.

Those are my thoughts too, I'm very skeptical of cold approaching girls in broad daylight at coffee shops/grocery stores/etc. because I'm afraid of coming off like a creep. I think our line of thinking comes from being too concerned about what other people think of us, i.e. afraid of failure.

>if I approach that girl and she's not into it, she'll think I'm a creep and that will make me feel bad.
>if she tells other people/other people see, then I will be labeled a creep

etc. etc. This line of thinking is solidified by the #metoo movement as well as heavy feminist presence on social media. In all truth though if you're charming/funny/not a weird creep, you can probably get away with cold approaching women in public places. Yes, some will be bothered/upset by it, as some women always are. But some men are good at this approach. I am not one of those men.

They are for me :(

OP, as many anons helped me with motivation and other things I would like to ask for you stop with are you doing.

Isn't funny to kick some dead dogs, there are some guys here that are completely mentally fucked, you can lit the fire that will end up in mess and pain. Also, nobody will change of opinion because you are showing your sucess, there is a large abyss between then and you.

Be gratefull you are able to be in that pleace and take advantage with outsider information and knowledge.

Hope you really have a peacefull and good life.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52.jpg (585x721, 99K)

this but 25 and the past 7 years. never had a job in my life

you guys are fags. you just talk with them and if they aren't into it, you'll know right away. the fact you think you will come across as a creep means you're beta fags or really are creeps. lighten up and stop giving a shit what other people think about you; trust me - no one gives a shit about you

No, user. As I said there is a large abyss between them and you, you wont perceive because for you things that they never experienced are seen as normal, and things that for them are normal (ostracization) you never experienced.

nice job dude, seriously, congrats on this !

nope, at that age you are too old to enjoy teenager pursuits and too young to enjoy boomer pursuits, you probably just spend most of your time playing vidya through sheer boredom

this is what i try to tell myself too but idk, think its coping. everyone always says college is the best time of your life. if college is supposed to be the best time of your life then i am seriously fucked

Cringe. Imagine thinking 24 is a bad age. You are literally perfect age for younger whores that think older guys are "cool" and "mature" and old milf whores looking to relive their golden days. 24 is a God tier age