If you are missing this opportunity to buy NEX now you will want to shoot yourself when people find out about aphelion...

If you are missing this opportunity to buy NEX now you will want to shoot yourself when people find out about aphelion and the fact that NEX is listed there....

This is not a random shitcoin, this is going to be a top 15 coin.

The ONLY competition is when CoinBase launches their own DEX

NEX offers fiat pairs (BTC/USD), extremely fast and efficient, with bots and api integrated... this is a huge project by the #1 team. Open your ryes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 6.13.32 PM.png (1796x1228, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljvZZL6HwsU&t=1791s
stakingnex.io/
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
youtube.com/watch?v=3cpMV8ZZf-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3cpMV8ZZf-g&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=tHcPPeualyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the marketcap? Isn't it like 100M already?

50million.

We are not talking about the next ONT which got to 1billion in a bear market, we are talking about a top 10 coin. NEX offers FIAT gateaway and is the only LICENSED platform, even binance does not offer this. This is going heads on with Coinbase. So 50million is extremely cheap. The only reason is because no one knows how to use aphelion. If you stake this, the reward is extremely high. This is not a hype based blockchain claiming to be the next etherum, this is a decentralized exchange which runs multiple chains and will list BTC, LTC, all nep5 all ERC20 tokens with fiat entry and api and bots integrated.

Do your research. This is the most ambitious project of 2018. Thanks to Aphelion we are given a second chance!!

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

I mean I wanted to get into the ICO, but wasn't lucky. I am a bit sceptical, because it's 2x since ICO...

2X while sitll on a extremely small exchange which launched on October 10th??

have you asked yourself what would happen when this is on bigger exchanges and available??

OTC was buying 5$ a few days ago. and that's OTC. Before it's launched.

Whatever, ur decision

Its a scam anons.

Whats a scam? LOL
NEX is a scam??
Sorry man but nice try accumulating low

Was it really selling for $5? how does this compare to kyber exchange? what exchange is gonna list this exchange token (a direct competitor)

One of the few actual legit projects out there. I'm just fucking salty we have to wait so damn long on everything because of all the regulations they have to keep in mind with...

What exchange can will we be able to flip this on?

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ljvZZL6HwsU&t=1791s

NEX is going after CoinBase.

Watch the video. This is from their video:
--- any exchange can list them: including Binance, Huobi, Korean Exchanges...
--- NOT dependent on NEO, it is completely independent of NEO, this is an independent platform for exchange
--- Staking: 25% 1 month staking, 75% return 24 month staking.
--- Launch is Q4 2018
---""" It is true we are going to finally announce some partners these are MAJOR VCs from US, FIAT PROVIDERS, LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS, in COUPLE MORE WEEKS"""
--- Q1 2019 - AQUIRE NEW MARKETS. They mentioned US, Korea, Japan, and already all over European

FIRST REGULATED TOKEN
THIS IS THE NEXT COINBASE

No thanks. Going to buy it 50% off ICO price in a couple of weeks.

I believe it's on Aphelion and some random shit exchanges with no volume. I'm personally not going to risk it on either. I'd rather wait till either NEX launches or it gets listed on a more reputable exchange. As long as the price stays below $10 I'm fine with waiting some more.

Where do I buy this shitcoin and is the exchange already live?

I just bought a couple hundred on aphelion, worried the ppl selling now are just flipping and it's gonna tank on bigger exchanges.

What price is it going for?

Please screencap this and post it in a few weeks. I will personally send you 10 NEO if you end up being right. They said in a few weeks they will be launching it and finally announcing some major partnerships and VCs/Banks they have been working with. Good luck!

Sure, you can buy in 1 month 5X what it is now. Smart people are accumulating now, not when its on Binance or NEX launches. Good luck

I don't mind. If it turns out to be what I expect it to become, then there's still a lot of money to be made after the initial x5.

Around $2, 50mill cap in this bear market for a fresh exchange seems kinda high. I guess we'll see how good the actual exchange is.
To be fair, there are a lot of exchanges they have to compete with and NEO ecosystem is not as robust as Eth at this point.
Neo itself is 15 on CMC, so the odds of this going top 50 first week of launch is questionable

have you watched the video? or ur spreading FUD to accumulate?

1. this is INDEPENDENT of NEO (watch the video I posted)
2. This includes not only NEO tokens, but also ERC20 tokens, as well as BITCOIN, LTC, etc. Also FIAT-PAIRED and they are partnered with banks and VCs and fiat providers. This is not Binance, yet alone "IDEX". This is coinbase.
3. ONT hit 900m in a bear market, this is 100X bigger than ONT. 75% staking reward.

No, OTC was x1.2-1.5 ico price. And kyber is much better, really undervalued imo.

NEX will die when the hype dies, there's truly nothing special about it.

I know you are just a paid pajeet but I'll still post it for the luls.

I'm going to buy NEX tokens under 50 cents soon.

Attached: freeneo.png (1806x392, 64K)

Fine but I feel sorry that you will pay twice for your delusion.

no problem : ) Meanwhile on Aphelion the sell orders are getting thin and not many tokens for sale left anymore. Look at the image. Sorry man.

forgot the photo
See here
Look at the sell orders
lmao in 1-2 days there won't be any left on sale

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 8.09.24 PM.png (506x902, 84K)

2x ICO in this shit market without the product even releasing. Yeah right.

lol, bet none of you did a basic ROI calculation. Your exchange needs to be doing polo's or gemini's volume in order that those who stake for 2 years see a return of 7.5%, an that is assuming everyone pays the 0.25% maker fee.

R.i.p.

Attached: 1517992222465.jpg (750x561, 68K)

lol the fact that you think the volume will dictate the percentage shows how much research YOU have done haha. ROI is 75% for 2-year staking. The actual amount will be based on the volume.

here is the staking calculator

again remember NEX is beyond just a DEX, ONE of the 6-7 apps they talked about was OTC market for BTC/USD fiat....

stakingnex.io/

You're really shit at this picture uploading thing, aren't ya?

Yep and when these exact whales decide to dump I'm going to scoop a nice 1k stack for 500$.

Source whitepaper: A user owns 1000 NEX, and NEX has generated fees in tokens equivalent to 100 million dollars at market value since they last made a claim. Assuming the user has staked NEX at the two year staking rate of 75%, they would be eligible for a claim worth $100,000,000∗ 1000/50,000,000 ∗0.75 = $1500.

They cant guarantee a return you mongrel, it's 75% of your actual holding weight

>Your exchange needs to be doing polo's or gemini's volume in order that those who stake for 2 years see a return of 7.5%

Did I say anything else? I said the actual $ depends on the volume. The guy said "Your exchange needs to be doing polo's or gemini's volume in order that those who stake for 2 years see a return of 7.5%" and I corrected him.

You good bro?

But the volume WILL dictate your ROI

If you don't see that then there might be a misunderstanding of the term "ROI"

It's dumping

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Again, assuming 500M of monthly volume (lol, that's 16M+ daily volume on an unproven platform in a saturated exchange market)

500M divided by 500 (assuming 0.2% average fee = 1M in "profits"

If I were to invest now $20k, effectivly buying 10k tokens, then I'd get a monthly dividend of 1M x 10k/50M x 3/4 (if I stake for 2 years) = $150 per month

Not compounding this would amount to $1800 a year for a $20k investment, giving the token a ROI of less than 10%, please explain to me how that is worth the opportunity cost of hodling for 2 year in what is the most dynamic asset class we've had so far

Attached: 1310108630498.gif (220x227, 633K)

Stay away from the shit coins LOL!

Oh, and by the way, If you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like XRP, TRON, BAT,ZRX, ADA that are sitting in the hundreds of millions or billions in market capitalizations, prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are a ton of blockchain with high potential that are sitting under 10M in market cap because of the recent bitcoin bear run. Those will be the ones who will replace most of the shit you see in the top 200
And with that... I present you pajeets with the one and only Angelina FLOlie

Did you guys see the violent + epic rise of RVN from 30 million to over $150 million market valuation in the last weeks???
I'm here to tell you that FLO is the sister of RVN. FLO is only $5 million marketcap.
The the rise of RVN was due Overstock and Tzero using RVN for their platform. Well... they're also using FLO! It's on the down low. Nobody knows. But now you do!

tZERO bought 5 Million $FLO

Take a look at this address
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd

Then take a look at the transaction data:

"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(08/14/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY) "

These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain

You can check ou ta more informative post here:

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

Nice attempt
Look at the screenshot

When /biz does this to accumulate, this is a very bullish sign...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 9.44.49 PM.png (508x532, 47K)

when will the exchange even be operational? are we gonna be bag holders?

Please watch their interview
I was told /biz is not ready to know about NEX but you guys are really killing me here

1. Platform to be launched Q4
2. Interview they confirm "Finally ready to announce some major partnerships such as banks and VCs they are working with" and "these will be names everyone will recognize".

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 9.42.01 PM.png (2736x1492, 1.15M)

Overpriced it will dump sub $1

While you are saying that, the sell book is getting thinner and thinner and not so many left for sale. Good luck waiting for a sub 1$ nex. Platform is launching in Q4 and they are announcing their bank partnerships. Look at the image.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.41.17 PM.png (2596x690, 237K)

If you don't know much about NEX, watch this video;

youtube.com/watch?v=3cpMV8ZZf-g

then watch this interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cpMV8ZZf-g&t=

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 5.57.39 PM.png (2188x1160, 878K)

Most recent video:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHcPPeualyE