Holochain will be top 10 in 2019

cryptobriefing.com/holochain-mozilla-preliminary-discussions/

youtube.com/watch?v=rbM-vGsiwOo

medium.com/the-advancedness-project/holochain-white-paper-and-the-road-to-sheafhood-9d5b159ee074

medium.com/@megadeth20/holochain-holo-review-2c19b3b53cda

Attached: 1541200465593.png (1212x632, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-hot-token-progress-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A
youtube.com/watch?v=TxRvDIkSMNA
medium.com/holochain/perspectives-on-blockchains-and-cryptocurrencies-7ef391605bd1
blog.p2pfoundation.net/holochain-the-perfect-framework-for-decentralised-cooperation-at-scale-2/2018/07/26
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—adopted by world leaders in September 2015 at an historic UN Summit—officially came into force. Over the next fifteen years, with these new Goals that universally apply to all, countries will mobilize efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
A study/research named Billions to Trillions was undertaken to understand the challenges and chart a possible route to attain these goals by 2030.
Study/Research Report Link: sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
These goals includes many mentions of Holochain as its cryptographic fabric.

It couldn’t be more obvious

>Billions to Trillions
holy shit

Wait. What. The. Fuck?!

You're going to make it.

urlcut.ru/lolita

Attached: munjyb.jpg (1800x1440, 1.93M)

Holochain is the only current implementation that will work with satellites too as there is no monolithic implementation. Node requirements are 10mb of memory and a cpu.

We are going to fucking moon like none other. People just don't get it yet because it's too new and they do a shit explaining how revolutionary this is for computing.

WTF is this all about... don't be a degenerate

>holo
>"buy"

Attached: 08f.png (491x404, 297K)

Ctrl F — fucking holochain is actually mentioned.

Attached: 38B967CB-91CA-4F5B-9B8E-66BB89A34432.jpg (1125x1702, 375K)

HOT is a hedge in a way from blockchain loss/gain. No matter what blockchain does over the next six months, 1 HOT = 1 HOLO

Holochain has already won. People just don't know it yet.

Attached: HoloChad.png (2518x1272, 441K)

>Holochain is the only current implementation that will work with satellites too as there is no monolithic implementation. Node requirements are 10mb of memory and a cpu.

why haven't I heard this before? This is fucking huge. Think of how much of the earth this opens up.

All of it. Time is irrelevant for holochain. It can be instant or take 10m between each communication.

They use all these cringey buzzwords about how it mimics life but it really does. Their point is if we are going to build a new internet it should be infinitely powerful and flexible.

Tired of waiting

Attached: Screenshot_20181103.jpg (720x156, 18K)

and most people don't have the capacity to read through a 70 page pdf about helping change the world.

all these faggets swinging 1 satoshi hot is going to get rekt so hard. Fomo back in faggets

One of the worlds top schools has an entire week dedicated to holochain.

Nothing good could come from that I imagine. Phew sure glad that I didn't buy into this scam.

Attached: holopghgraphic.png (1000x327, 85K)

>have 800k HOT
>was going to continue DCA'ing to1M

Now I want 3M. I've only casually researched this, but the more I learn the more impressed I am. I didn't even know about the potential satellite angle.

I'm picturing bored miners in bumfuck Australia, Canada, or Africa being able to use holo on their phone in their downtime. Long-haul truckers in the middle of nowhere. Rural folk all over the world. So many places in the world untouched by fiber or wifi.

If you go watch Arthur speak more recently he was said that you can already run 20 nodes on a raspberry pi / android and now with the refractor it will be a magnitude smaller. They could host apps in the background and it would never impact their devices performance.

The team hasn't mentioned it but I have done dev for firmware in fridges and they would have enough resources to run a full node. A Samsung fridge could do tiny bits of encoding for one of their Blu-ray player apps.

Insane.

*decoding
The idea stands with such small requirements to do compute and the ability to make a whole network of just your own apps hosted from your devices. Or if there is a rush and you need more compute you open up to the rest of the network.

cryptobriefing.com/holochain-hot-token-progress-report/

Weiss ratings gave Icon, Eos and Tron "excellent" rating for the tech kek. Really funny how there isn't even a single normie friendly source that can give accurate information.

>If you go watch Arthur speak more recently he was said that you can already run 20 nodes on a raspberry pi

Again, I'm only a filthy casual, but I know enough to know that's impressive. You obviously know a lot about this, I wanted to ask if you think this will all be idiot-proof enough for true global adoption. Something that can become ubiquitous like windows.

Yeah check out humm.earth

That's what the user sites will feel like. They are using the alpha code and hosting that website from nodes in 4 different countries.

You can't tell that it is a site being voluntarily hosted by their community. It just runs like a normal site.

For being a host/user it will just be downloading the app or the holohost app and letting it run in the background of your device.

Jow Forums does not deserve this

Attached: 1540919615820.png (281x179, 8K)

i srsly cant tell if you guys are bullshitting or not

youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A

Jim Cook, founder of Netflix and CFO of Mozilla speaking on Holochain

youtube.com/watch?v=TxRvDIkSMNA

20 more minutes

There is 50+ hours of tech discussion from the team on Youtube if you want an all encompassing view of how the network works.

ah, cool

Not BS'ing at all, the more I learn about this the more impressed I become. Obviously nothing is certain, but damn if this doesn't have a lot going for it.

alright i guess you turned my scepticism into neutral interest

HOLO to 5c in 2019. Believe

Holy fuck. This is linky level delusion. Might been to pick some up if bagholders are getting this infatuated with an ERC20 token

Fuck you OP I bought. These fags better deliver next year.

the erc20 hot is just a placeholder for holofuel

And retards pay money for this topkek. I think we still have a few years to get filthy rich, goyos.

6 million here, all i want is to own a comfy house

This. If you're on this board and you're not balls deep in link you're not going to make it. Jow Forums was right about bitcoin. Jow Forums was right about eth.
>Jow Forums was right about link

I don’t think so, blockchain and it’s tech are old and won’t be adopted like was thought

>best platform of its time
>best platform of its time
>middleware that is also being solved by the ETH team with optional ZK-ranges as a bonus

It’s probably more likely that holochain is the sucessor because it will be
>the best platform of its time

Weiss is a kike shill but I'll still take a good review of holo.

how much do these holos caust at the moment good sir?

Weiss is a fucking scamming bullshitter.

But can someone explain what the fuck HOLO is or does? I barely understand bitcoin, got some idea about ETH and what it is about - worked with some contracts myself etc. But what the crap is HOLO, anyway?

medium.com/holochain/perspectives-on-blockchains-and-cryptocurrencies-7ef391605bd1
blog.p2pfoundation.net/holochain-the-perfect-framework-for-decentralised-cooperation-at-scale-2/2018/07/26
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/

Attached: holo.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I take it back, I don't care enough to find out.

WHERE IS PROOF OF HOLOCHAINS RESISTANCE TO SYBIL ATTACK

Holochain is holistic chain. The architecture's idea is that everyone has their own truth in contrast to blockchain where everyone has the same truth.

this is bait, there's no correlation with holochain whatsoever
you're either in on the bait or

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>You can't pay for this apple, you have no money,
>My source of truth says that I still have 100 holocorns, what you on about

holy fuck, now after reading the thread, i realised everyone buying this coin is absolutely braindead. if you're unaware of the absolute bullshit that is being spread about this useless erc-20 shitcoin you deserved to get scammed and you probably already managed to lose money in crypto. thanks for the thread guys, it always makes me happy to see why it's so easy to make money in this market full of morons that can't think for themselves and don't bother to do research

Attached: 1524515771425.png (713x611, 26K)

WHERE IS PROOF OF HOLOCHAINS RESISTANCE TO A SYBIAN ATTACK?

holochain fucked silly by a sybian

Weiss ratings are a joke.

Read the paper.
>ctrl f holochain
6 results

This is what's known as a "gish gallop". If you ask someone "what's this about" and they post 14 medium articles with no commentary it's usually safe to ignore.

If you actually did your research you’d realize holochain doesn’t, can’t, and won’t do any of the things they say they’re going to. Their math has been incomplete from the start and now it’s apparent it can’t actually ever work. A bunch of mathematicians ripped it apart so they hired an undergrad math major to fix it. That guy is now doing a masters program, but he has no real world experience and you’re expecting he is going to be able to basically create the sci fi crypto Arthur Brock — who hasn’t worked a real job himself for 2 decades — and his rag tag team of hippies who also have not worked jobs before, created.

If you research, you’ll find everything I just said is true. Use Google and LinkedIn. Holo will never be anything more than a pipe dream.

I hope none of my Jow Forumsbros actually falls for this pajeet scam

Attached: 1531876353526.jpg (2492x1480, 1.18M)

Thats what I have been saying all along. It had top ten potential. Great project. Good token use for people who want to make money with their unused computers.

Team full of SJW climate change conspiracy theorist transgender activists. Why the fuck should I buy HOLO?

Cancelled my sell order yesterday.

Link tards are upset with years of stagnet growth will miss the biggest project of 2019 and beyond

we are about to moon. we will see 50 sats before christmas

with 10c I would be a millionaire and never work again, just chill traveling the world, me and a bae

Attached: 34k32j4.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Arthur Brock created some of the worlds most advanced AI for self driving cars and sold it. Then went on to do this shit. Also, the math is sound and the network works with the current software at humm.earth they are just finishing coding the currency, the math for 100% uptime, decentralized compute and hosting is functional today.

>Arthur Brock
You might know him from some of his projects and companies (past or present):

Agile Learning Centers, Emerging Leader Labs, Ceptr, Streamscapes, New Currency Frontiers, MetaCurrency Project, Flowplace, Local Capital Summit, Lifeblood Design, Geek Gene, Mile High Business Alliance, Targeted Currencies Network, Dream Team Technologies, Artful Solutions or Artful Internet Solutions, The Foundation for Inventive Learning

Everyone should look into CEPTR too

>Agile Learning Centers, Emerging Leader Labs, Ceptr, Streamscapes, New Currency Frontiers, MetaCurrency Project, Flowplace, Local Capital Summit, Lifeblood Design, Geek Gene, Mile High Business Alliance, Targeted Currencies Network, Dream Team Technologies, Artful Solutions or Artful Internet Solutions, The Foundation for Inventive Learning
Looks like this Arthur guy can't keep a job.
t. boomer

Literally 6 of those are still running and active, neck yourself burger flipper
t. entrepreneur

On top of that he is a well known VC in California and they even talk about him on NPR. It's not holding a job when you found and fund successful companies.

This is terrible bait. Poprox is a PhD candidate you absolute faggot.

Feet

Holofuel is a mutual credit cryptocurrency for distributed web hosting. Think of like this- airbnb is to hotels what Holo is to AWS.

Weiss ratings are meaningless. The Sphaera thing linked by seemed interesting but I can’t even tell what this group has accomplished at all or what relevance they have. Their website reads like a lot of pie in the sky dogshit.

Attached: 8A747A76-EFA9-48C2-AB73-9BADB3054C96.jpg (2375x1252, 362K)

Nah dude, you got it wrong, you need a couple million of these holochain coins and one day you might make it. It's legit, I saw a youtube video up there about it. Its not a scam like those other 1,324 cryptocoins.

Attached: 1538927090513.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>babby can't read
>babby thinks that a multi-billion dollar UN wealth distribution project is some group
>babby thinks that endless positive press from groups with researchers are shit

It will be top 5 by end of year 2020.

>LINK
>HOLO
>BAT
my god tier portfolio

>starting 50 failed companies is a good sign
Absolute state of holochain shills

Me too. And a stack of PUNDI X

But the supply is simply too big, for it to be top 10 it just needds a 10x of the price we have now, it's not that much gains

what the fuck does supply have to do with anything retard

Weiss, Teeka, Carlos Matos... you guys keep putting your trust in these... people...

It’s called DYOR newfag

UN doesn't know shit. Nobody is getting paid to research Holochain, they are getting paid to shill it. Holochain is a nearly impossible proposition. The difficulty of what they propose to create puts it so far behind leading cryptocurrency projects in feasibility that it is absolutely certain they will be forced to compromise on their security model. Holochain was not only funded by their ICO. They have received funding from groups such as Soros' Open Society Foundation that will take advantage of the failure of Holochain's vision. Holochain's team are naive and deluded. Investors are naive and deluded. We live in a world where nothing works as intended. Nothing has ever worked as intended.

No, that is not DYOR. That is rely on authors to do the research for you. And those authors are fucking shills.

You sound like you're having a bad day.
Also, why would Soros want Holochain to fail if they funded them?

Failure of their vision. This means the security model is flawed, and gaining control over Holochains will be a valuable political resource. I'm not suggesting Holochain won't be a top coin. They probably will, and the world will be poorer for it. May your children curse your memory.

But we won't be poor right?

Lay off the fruit loops mate

Bet we see a functional Holo network before we see functional LN on BTC or sharding on Ethereum.

most biz tards put down anything that jeopardizes thier link stack

$10 EOY. It is known.

nobody here cares about the tech we're just trying to make money. fuck all your children

>10x
>it's not that much gains
not everyone is poor as fuck like you ranjesh

What service does everyone use? Is coinbase okay? . . .

The ingenuity of brainlets determined to stay ignorant never ceases to impress me.

>Again, I'm only a filthy casual, but I know enough to know that's impressive. You obviously know a lot about this, I wanted to ask if you think this will all be idiot-proof enough for true global adoption. Something that can become ubiquitous like windows.
I'm a dev and I could tell 5min in that Arthur is a scammer and it's all buzzword nonsense to trick non technical people. Don't get scammed.

>If you actually did your research you’d realize holochain doesn’t, can’t, and won’t do any of the things they say they’re going to. Their math has been incomplete from the start and now it’s apparent it can’t actually ever work. A bunch of mathematicians ripped it apart so they hired an undergrad math major to fix it. That guy is now doing a masters program, but he has no real world experience and you’re expecting he is going to be able to basically create the sci fi crypto Arthur Brock — who hasn’t worked a real job himself for 2 decades — and his rag tag team of hippies who also have not worked jobs before, created.
Exactly. I'm a dev and can confirm their tech is pure nonsense to fool normies.

This is the biggest load of crap I've seen in a while, lmao.

>write half a book worth of collaged fluffyspeak
>namedrop a UN initiative to make it look like you're associated with the UN somehow
>sneak in a few mentions of the coin you're shilling

Literal ctrl+f bait.

There was a thread yesterday about it, and i looked at some of the holochain stuff (their CEO had a video on youtube, recorded from his "home-office", where he talked about it).
It looks interesting, but it seems fairly early - like the thing you suspect to trade sideways for the next 5 years.. Might as well spend your money on something with more imminent prospect of payoff, which ultimately would result in a larger holochain stack if you choose to invest at a later time.