NO NEWS NOVEMBER

HAHAHAHAHHA HOW ARE YOU NOW LINKIES? STILL HODLING DURING NO NEWS NOVEMBER?!?! BTFO

Attached: BFC1E62F-706B-4C1B-A2D3-BB0F2ECF2A3D.jpg (150x150, 13K)

Quack quack

It's crazy how fat this guy got

This. Its literally dumping right now. Target: 1800 sats

wtf just sold100k

What do you mean? Stop trying to trick people with cryptic messages.

I wonder what his diet is.

13 days til next announcement

Attached: Thinking of staking Link.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: 4119951010e73865b3b30c158822dc15611b530577d847bc43054481805624cc.jpg (908x1128, 385K)

Cancdlled

HAHAHH
WHAT DONYOU MEAN?

Some larper is starting a new round of rumors that something will be unveiled on the 16th. This will go down just like the "mainnet on the 22nd of September" rumors. Nothing will happen, the larper will disappear never to post again and anons who bought the rumor will end up holding bags as punishment.

If you have no noticed there has been an endless stream of rumor mill faggots these last few months trying to support the uptrend with constant rumors and dates. Fuck em all.

It's working though. I see a lot of newfrens around recently

be honest, its an important aspect of the entertainment factor of this board, isnt it?

I have inside information and I actually know for a fact that chainlink's mainnet is being launched on the ICO date. Strap in marines. Target: 100,000 sats.

ICO was in September?

Quack?

Kek this guy wants to larp so bad

>I have inside information

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 210K)

So mainnet is coming out September 19th 2019. That's almost a year away.

I'm not a swingtrader so I fucking hate all of them. When Link takes of I'd like to spend part of my funds hunting down and killing every faggot who ever spread rumors, or spent time breadcrumb hunting before mainnet. The amount of Link we could all be holding right now if those fucking faggots didn't exist. We'd be billionaires.

>Some larper is starting a new round of rumors that something will be unveiled on the 16th. This will go down just like the "mainnet on the 22nd of September" rumors. Nothing will happen, the larper will disappear never to post again and anons who bought the rumor will end up holding bags as punishment.
odd thing is that for every 10 notable larps here, there is 1 that ends up being fairly specific and accurate to a degree that is arguably infallible. If you are comparing larps of other things on Jow Forums, that is actually a pretty decent ratio of truth nuggets.
DYOR. Whenever some faggot starts talking shit here, it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to figure out if something is instantly plausible or not.

No not really. Just look up dates of upcoming conferences and events for companies. Say chainlink is getting a partnership with "blockchain company" also interested in smart contracts of which there are tons off, and about 50% of the time you are right because all these shitty blockchain company's partner with each other at the drop of a hat anyways.

dont concentrate too much on what could have been user. think about what you can do in the present and look ahead into the future as its going to be fucking crazy

date larps are just about a dead giveaway that it is total low-effort shitposting, as are direct partnership larps. When specific names and company connections are mentioned (not partnerships larps, but connections) i look because they're easy to dismiss if bullshit.

Attached: 1541198161884[1].jpg (1440x2960, 549K)

Old news, knew about ASX using Chainlink in december of last year. Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1521718832346.jpg (227x201, 11K)

Just a little longer.... I almost have a job and once I do I will be able to expand my stack a little more before the happening

clean shaven Sergey is a qt

You are such a fucking pathetic fucking idiot. You are the same fucking dipshit in the other thread threatinging like a little fucking pathetic bitch to “hunt people down” like a fucking pathetic piece of shit.

It’s not even clear that ASX is working with chainlink you stupid pathetic fuck. You are talking like a big shot and you have no fucking idea what is going on. The DLT that ASK is building is being built by Digital Asset. The assets are on-chain you stupid fuck. They don’t even need and oracle to handle clearing and settling trades. You stupid fucking shit. You are talking like a big shot but you have no fucking idea what is going on. God you are such a pathetic fuck.