I recently inherited $100,000 on the death of my paternal grandfather

I recently inherited $100,000 on the death of my paternal grandfather.

How can I invest it in such a way as to make a $12,000 per year (gross) return, with minimal work required on my part?

I don't want to just put it into something like junk bonds or specialty biotech penny stocks, or real estate in 'gentrifying' areas. I am willing to do some amount of work to generate the return on the capital, but no more than 10 hours per week as I already work about 60 hours in a typical week.

Attached: money.jpg (786x400, 216K)

Also please don't tell me to day-trade obscure crypto tokens.

If you put that all in TRTL you would be a multi millionaire op.

Attached: 1540859387583.jpg (498x573, 74K)

Hold chainlink. No need to daytrade.

link

>How can I invest it in such a way as to make a $12,000 per year (gross) return, with minimal work required on my part?
$DIA $QQQ $SPY
tho it'll probably be $9k

invest that money in some kneepads and start sucking dick

There's big overlap between QQQ and the S&P, why not QQQ DIA and VIG?

I don't want to put it in stocks. We're at the 99th percentile of historical valuations if you look at the Shiller p/e ratio. It would be nutty to buy at these prices, even with the recent pullback from ATH.

12% with minimal risk isn’t possible, especially at a market top OP
There are relatively good stocks that pay 9-11% in divs.... but this isn’t the time to go into those

Just wait until the market crashes then invest into growth stocks, then invest profits into high dividend stocks

That's why I said I'm willing to put some work in. I'm not trying to do something totally passive.

Silver makes sense, wait a year... maybe 3 but it will double or triple in the next few years...
If you wanna mess with put options on the market that’s your prerogative OP

I don't get why people with $100k to play with don't just wait for a big btc dip to all in.. Sell after it goes up 20%, repeat. Do it once a month and you have made hundreds of thousands in profits.

decred offer a 1.2% monthly interest rate if you stake your funds. adds up to 12% per year if all things remain equal.

Just buy Alteryx. It's a complement to Tableau.

Ah yes ponzi schemes, very nice

There is nothing that can make 12% without substantial risk. If I was you I'd put 25k in bitcoin and the other 75% in a CD waiting to buy the stock market dip within the next few years.

If you have to ask for small business ideas, you're not going to make it. I could tell yo u stuff like try vending machines or ATMs but I can already tell you'll find an excuse for everything. True hustlers and entrepeneurs start young and don't need to ask what to invest in

Settle on5-7 returns and just place it in an index fund.

Maybe shave 10-20k off the top and buy yourself something nice.

$100k isn’t going to make you $12k/yr without some risk of loss

I would personally buy an index fund for an emerging economy, like India or Brazil. Pretty much guaranteed for 8-15% growth every year for the next 5 years or so. Not very closely linked to US economy which is a bit shaky. Defenitely dont buy gold or btc like some retards are saying

Have you seen VWO? It has been rekt with the global economy sputtering

Open up a tech shop where you repair window 10 and 7 machines

>if all things remain equal

>India or Brazil
lmao
yeah invest in Africa too
I just went all in tyre futures

Attached: winnie-mandela-1.jpg (960x540, 68K)

All in mutual funds, wait 15 years and it should be around 350k, then you can safely skim your 12k/yr.

100% LINK. you will make it

So then hold retard. Everything is overvalued right now. Just hold it