COINBASE HAS LISTED CHAINLINK

coinbase.com/price/chainlink

go go go BUY NOW UP TO $1.50

Attached: payments-api-diagram.png (1596x974, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/price/chainlink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>coinbase.com/price/chainlink
HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL JUST BOUGHT 200M LINK

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Wtf it’s actually actually a working URL how is this possible

lol @ the absolute state of desperate linktards

HAHAHA

Attached: cunts.png (737x76, 10K)

Just wait, tomorrow night we'll discuss colors.

>coinbase.com/price/chainlink
Cryptocurrencies not available for trade on Coinbase are viewable by Coinbase customers for the purpose of education. Coinbase customers can view a description, historic trading data, market cap, and links to relevant white papers and project websites.

NOTE: Cryptocurrencies not available for trading on Coinbase exist for educational purposes only and are selected based on market cap. The inclusion of educational cryptocurrency pages does not indicate that Coinbase will support any specific cryptocurrencies for trading in the future

Is this real?

Yeah and so is Digibyte and Tron retard.

Coinbase just lists whatever is in the top 50 on CMC now. You can't buy them and it's not on the main page. It's just a fucking list with the current price.

Aw man

I am waiting for news that actually sends this over $1 so I can get my money back

You almost got me, you wanker you.

AHAHA HOLY FUCK

LINK IS THE ONLY THING LISTED THERE THAT DOESN'T GET A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS. Not even a fucking whitepaper Link. If you don't believe me, go check yourself.

According to Coinbase. It's just a "cryptocurrency" and here is it's CMC rank at the moment. Fucking kek.

Attached: coinbase Link.jpg (2016x884, 268K)

They're listing the prices of the top 50 coins. Nothing to see here.

Relax nigger it got added like 30 minutes ago. Give it some time

cause it automatically lists all top 50 coins you retard

Wow

Why add it before finishing a one sentence fucking explanation and posting a Link. Obviously coinbase doesn't give a fuck about it.

Based and jewpilled

Wow you sound like a bitter virgin. Who hurt you?

your dad he beat me real rough last night

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

My dad used to do that all the time to me. It was called sparky night. My dad would take a massive dump in the toliley and say “I’m all out of poo, no it’s time for you.” Then he would take out his salami wad and jam it way up deep into my rectum. He said it was Italian tradition and if I wanted to be like the Mario bros this is what must be done.

Im not like Luigi but I have pain whenever I shit now

coinbase pumps are dead

pee pee poo poo

To be fair, it isnt really possible to explain Chainlink in 2 short sentences which seems to be their limit of a description field. My thoughts are they deliberately omitted the CL whitepaper because the Coinbase kikes have big bags of LINK and don't want the normies finding out.

If that is the case then coinbase might be more based than I thought they were. Anyone who FUD's Link is based and redpilled. So sick of the uneeded attention this coin is getting.

Also you are wrong, they could have just said it's a token for a decentralized oracle network to enable smartcontracts to access off chain data. But they didn't, which is a good thing.

What a retard. It was a simple question.

holy shit rank what now? last time i checked it was rank 60s, and earlier this year it wasn't even top 100

WAT A SHITCOIN

even digibyte got a description
LMAO

Attached: takei-lol.gif (290x260, 1.93M)

yeah me too

From where they getting the price ?

Chainlink has no use for empty pump news like a fucking CB listing.
Nobody cares about CB anymore anyway.

Chainlink acquired Town Crier, which not only makes Chainlink THE go-to guy for TEE smart contract data feeds, but also shows the tremendous capabilities and business acumen of Chainlink’s leadership.
That’s where the merit is.

>but also shows the tremendous capabilities and business acumen

This. The level of financial finesse, honed skill and business acumen required to buy out a college student project is above even the talents of Jeff Bezos.

Me: “Sergey has great business acumen”

You: “WOW I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST COMPAREF HIM TO JEFF BEZOS”

Get glad, faggot.

>a college student project
You mean like facebook and google?
Thx just bought 100,000k thousand.

Attached: 3874DE60-8769-4361-98A6-406BAA68EF6C.jpg (750x932, 219K)

your crypto currencies are worthless

Kekekkrk
I'm starting to feel better knowing i swing traded stink anytime I bought it
And sold all of it in apr
Comfy
My other shitcoins will do better. Yea they dont sound as important on paper, but th we market has shown more interest!!!
Which is everything pajeets

Kek but in reality it was a good move