Muh $1000 EOY

Meanwhile, in reality, this shit is having trouble with $0.50. The only reason I even come on Jow Forums anymore is to laugh at delusional LINKies.

Attached: 1523734355958.png (1000x1000, 53K)

we're gonna make it

link 11x confirmed

i'm actually shocked some autistic whales from pre-sibos haven't pumped this shit to $2 by now. glad i never bought the hype, $1000 x 1,000,000,000 kek

I love these posts because they never age well.

These posts have all aged great, what the fuck are you smoking? LINK's an absolute dumpster fire. It's so far off from Jow Forums's predictions it's laughable. At least shit like BTC are only half to a third what Jow Forums predicted earlier in the year; LINK is an abysmal 0.05% of it's Jow Forums-predicted EOY price. Absolutely hilarious.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/ back last month during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots

Friendly reminder, Town Crier is literally a university project by a bunch of college kids and teachers (those that can’t do, teach) and Chainlink actually spent precious ICO funds for it. KEK!

>1000 eoy faggots

Attached: justlink.jpg (600x885, 58K)

Buy signal the thread, thanks anons

This. Except it’s mooning right now, target: 10000 sats

I'm up a 110% in fiat and all I've done is buy. Fuck you guys, just be happy you are here. You'll never have this opportunity again, savor it.

I don't want 1k just $100 or $200 would be incredible

ASS BAGS.

you'll sell at $10 you faggot. its faggots like you who will never make it.

Checked the full house. Fuck that 2 philosophy majors scam.

Good fud just bought some more. Notice when they all talk shit about link it moons. Link will be huge boys!

what has this to do with link?

>Strong support at 50cents
Yeah this shit is really struggling with 50 isnt it?
Learn to read a fucking chart or don't comment on shit you know nothing about you fucking cunt.

buy link

Rent-free

Nobody actually thought it was going to $1000 eoy you fucking mong it's a meme cuz an user rolled 7777777 and called it. This shit has been climbing steadily for months both in USD and up the CMC rankings and you're still sitting there tipping your fedora talking shit because it didn't go 2000x in a couple month. Pathetic.

I BELIEVE

Shorter then usual

there was a time it had trouble with $0.10, don't be so quick to dismiss this incredible project. buying now is still a bargain

Op is delusional himself.
MA's pointing upwards again. $1 next week?

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1412x571, 137K)