COINBASE BE LIKE

"CHAINLINK? LITERALLY WHO?" OH NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: coinbase_Link.jpg (2016x884, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those kikes are trying to accumulate.
Why do you think there was a BAT pump immediately after the LINK conferences were done?
They are trying to get rid of their BAT bags for LINK.

it's a scam

buy ADA

are you talking about that exchange that is not even top 40 by volume? lol

shady as fuck. they definitely accumulating themselves.

What's this link from? Provide the link, nigger.

Coinbase on the top 50 cryptocurrencies page.

You can't trade any of them. It's just a list and you click each one and get a description and a link to whitepaper. Link's page is a fucking joke in comparison to every other coin. No info at all.

LMAO THE DELUSIONAL

Is this new? If it's a temporary placeholder until they decide on better details it makes sense.

Every other coin has a description except for Link. There are a bunch of other worthless shitcoins on there too. How hard is to to write a simple sentence describing it and link to a white paper though. We know coinbase knows about Link due to D1CONF. So obviously they are being based as fuck and keeping the normies out.

>OH GOD IT'S NOT DUMPING WHAT DO I DO

Good, thanks. I sure as hell don't want Coinbase shilling LINK yet. Still need more. Makes sense if the description is scarce if LINK hasn't been top 50 for long.

LINK had a terrible ICO - with anonymous pools, no KYC, etc. No way Coinbase is touching this anytime soon. Lawsuits will likely come within a year or so.

Chainlink shills.
Disgusting fucking shills are everywhere with their heavy ASS BAGS. I guess that's what happens when you buy up an ICO
Did you know that BAT ico had only 120 participants. Imagine how fucking big their smiles are as they dump that shit all over coinbase! LOL! BAT raised $30million in 6 seconds. It's now trading at 400million.Lmao pajeets 15x'ed those rich guys money

Oh,and by the way, If you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like XRP, TRON, BAT,ZRX, ADA that are sitting in the hundreds of millions or billions in market capitalizations, prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are a ton of blockchains with high potential that are sitting under 10M in market cap because of the recent bitcoin bear run. Those will be the ones who will replace most of the shit you see in the top 200
And with that...I present you pajeets with the one and only Angelina FLOlie

Did you guys see the violent + epic rise of RVN from 30 million to over $150 million market valuation in the last weeks???
I'm here to tell you that FLO is the sister of RVN. FLO is only $5 million marketcap.
The rise of RVN was due to Overstock and Tzero using RVN for their platform.Well...they're also using FLO! It's on the down low. Nobody knows. But now you do!

Binance listed RVN because it was fairly launched and had NO ICO and NO premine. Guess what?So was Flo.
tZERO bought 5 Million $FLO

Take a look:
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd

Then take a look at the transaction data:

"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(08/14/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY)"

These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain

Check out a more informative post here:
Thank me later.
#cryptorobinhood
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

They’re still accumulating. This is very bullish.

This is probably because they just entered the top 50 last month. Like two weeks ago or less I’m pretty sure.
Don’t worry user, you’ll get JUST’ed in due time for not holding link. In fact you already have since it’s one of the best performing coins the last 4 months :-)

Coinbase is irrelevant. We don't need normies buying into link. When will you learn?

>In fact you already have since it’s one of the best performing coins the last 4 months :-)

And it will be one of the worst performing coins of the next 2 months.

Could stinkers embarrass themselves any longer? You would think they would have a breaking point with the humiliation holding Chainlink brings. I'm catching second hand cringe when I see these fuckers try to defend this shit. It's a bad case of battered wife syndrome.

>That feeling when we're so fucking early not even coinbase understands chainlink yet
We are ALL gonna make it

Attached: 54.jpg (548x599, 44K)

>chainlink is a cryptocurrency

Thanks for clearing that up coinbase

y...yeah y...you’ll see haha

OMG OP NO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

BAT traded at x8 ico price the week after ico, though. Anyone who held for a year and a half for a x2 suffered a massive opportunity cost, the rest of the market went x10 in 2017

Oh no, we're early. This is the worst time to invest.