I hate living

Anyone who says
>college is the best years of your life
can go fuck yourselves

i fucking hate it here. i hate living everyday. i hate all the people here so fucking much. I hate my fucking roommate. i hate my fucking classes. i hate being sleep depreived every day. im literally camped out in my car right now, because my roommate wont turn off his fucjing anime.

i keep debating if i would be happier if i got a job at mcdonalds and lived in a single apartment.

how the fuck did any of guys survive college? every night obsess over how much better highschool and living with my parents was. this is the worst thing ever. if i ever have kids, ill never forcr them to live in a dorm ever. this is worst than living in the wilderness. NOTHING good has happened after leaving highschool. i kiss those days so much. i dknt get why anyone would get excited for fucking college.

im just so fucking mad and confused. im so tempted to just dropout and run away in the wilderness and blow my brains out.

Attached: 1515821026331.jpg (1052x744, 381K)

Buy LINK fren, you'll be free from collegecucking.

you just hate yourself thats all

not everyone has the same brain
but everyone hears the same marketing
dropout if you want then it doesn't matter
it's a very inefficient system anyway

make a list of each problem, think of a solution to each problem. do the best solution to each problem. problem solved.

Are you in college to have fun? If your are fuck off.

PS everyone probably hates you

i have 400 k link.
How long until i can tell the world to go fuck itself?

Attached: 641306-suwako_default.jpg (300x375, 16K)

im glad they all hate me. i hope my presence ruins their time

>roastie tier shaming tactic

>camped out in my car right now, because my roommate wont turn off his fucjing anime.
OP grow a spine and fight your roommate over it. You are in the right, assert yourself and your well deserved need to be respected.

>he didn't larp himself into a comfy semi-physical blue collar job part time next to college
>he is not renting some nice studio apartment

Here is a profit bois: technician companies love hireing stem students while they are studying since they know you are a clever guy who is going to learn the basic repair routines in a few days. They pay at least 15 but more like 20/h.

If not stem student you shouldn't study anyway.

>t. Engineering student working part time as "car mechanic"(i dont do critical parts where people could die due to error)

The people who say college is the best year of their lives usually are the ones who party or waste the time during college. Keep grinding, get a skill its going to be over and you're going to make it and then its going to be best days of your live

it worked. thanks senpai hentai
*sleeps*

>im literally camped out in my car right now, because my roommate wont turn off his fucjing anime.
Either beat his nerd ass up or kys, unironically.

Also uni is great because you get to learn new shit everyday, that's more than what you can say about most jobs out there. In uni, you actually do work for yourself. You also get to know people that you will keep on seeing your whole life.

it doesn't work like that. they hate you, talk shit about you, if you know your TA they'll influence them to give you worse grades, they will blame everything on you and use you as a scapegoat. they unite over their hatred for you, it makes them stronger, closer, and happier. they bond over it, everybody hates user because he's a fucking fag, so they all seem to like each other more and have a better time.

honestly think you, we need more fall guys like you. by being a piece of shit and making it easy for us to hate you you make all of our lives better.

Focus on your classes. Hopefully you chose a major that pays well. After you meet some girls things get better.

quads of truth.

Attached: IMG_20180508_194310_775.jpg (601x1000, 84K)

just become a trap

college is the ultimate npc place, most of biz enjoys it because that's what they are. Npc's

I go to community college, live above my parents garage with my 6.5/10 gf, work a dumb job to pay for my various investments.
I'm not necessarily happy, but I can't remember a time when I was ever happy. At least I have a roof over my head, food to eat, a woman to sperm, and a smart head on my shoulders.
Thank god

Attached: 1474076362390.png (641x1074, 394K)

>live in UK
>went to Uni
>every year spent in newly built private halls with my own room to myself and private en suite

Holy fuck what is wrong with burgers that they do all this room sharing shit, absolutely fucking pathetic

Attached: nigel-farage-smoking-a-joint.jpg (850x567, 71K)

it's only gonna get worse that's why people say that.

You just hate people in general.
Try to get a job where you don‘t habe to interact much with them like programmer, warehouse worker or nightguard.
You don‘t have to socialize if you don‘t want to, don‘t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Get a chill job & apartment and enjoy your life.

He doesn't necessarily hate people. Just can't assert his will, so they push him around.
He probably never had to metaphorically fight for anything in his life, so he's not used to conflict.

this

prepare for worse touhou fag
you really think working at mcdonalds will make you happier?
Instead of roommates you'll have coworkers and customers
depends on where you choose to work for mcdonalds you might still have to live with roommates
you're fucked buddy, you either change the world or change yourself, in your case the self might be the only option

ladies and gentleman
>a fucking weabo loser

Ultimate RedPill -

> Capitalism is not designed to make you happy esp if you are HSP/Introvert type.
> Focus on Spirituality to make your Self happy and at peace.
> Get on FIRE and quit wageslaving as fast as you can.
> Those of you who can't afford to wageslave and FIRE, be a monk. It's a much better lifestyle "choice"

why don't you just go and watch anime with your roommate. I mean, if he won't shut it off, he needs to accept that you are going to watch it with him!

quads of fucking truth guys i think we can call this the /thread

>turn inwards instead of defending yourself.
>deepen your fetal position while we kick you. It will make you feel less pain

Be very careful where you start a career, not a job, but a career. It is very easy to get in with a bunch of shitstains who fuck over their customers at every chance just to be able to ignore osha and iso.
>some companies are still in the 70's

LOL
You think any of these faggots have influence???
Im more buddy buddy with the TAs and Teacher than any of these faggots who hate me. Im literally friends with the RA on my dorm.
Ive outright told kids to shut up in front of TAs and teachers in clasd and nothing happened.

idk what type of faggot fantasy youre having about me, but its not true.
btw, i like how youre threatening me with mental violemce insyead of physical.

I could bench 150 lb on one arm and i wouldnt mind bashing your teeth in faggot

Attached: 1541030413865.png (800x473, 129K)

This.

We're all just surviving OP. None of us remember when we were happy.

College is the best years of your life, idiot.
You may not like it now, that doesn't mean it will get better.
The years ahead will be slow gradual, but painful and inescapable torture until you die. You will see.

>college is the best years of your life
this is only partially correct
life never gets better after college, thats for sure
i hated highschool, hated university even more, and i would give anything to go back honestly because working is even worst

>You think any of these faggots have influence?
I think you forget that you're replying to a nigga with quads....
When you kys, take the humanities dept with you

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

Haha, biz doesn't deserve such good advice.

Muricans are dumb as fuark to go to live with retarded roommates in dumb campuses and even paying insane amounts of money for that multi year suffering

Attached: calm cloe.gif (160x200, 522K)

hey you dont have to go through any of that. start by working on your health find out what aggravates you and work on those first. find something you enjoy doing. if it doesnt req college, gtfo now and stop wasting money and time. i would definitely talk to your doctor to get referred to someone who can help you work on the things that make you feel the way you do. quitting on life is not the solution, finding what makes you happy and focusing on those is what is going to help you. to be quite blunt, doesnt seem like you're ready for life on your own. go back to parents and tell them whats up im sure they cant force you to do something that is affecting your life. gl fren