Has this faggot gone too far?

Has this faggot gone too far?

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-013522.jpg (1080x1920, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right. In spite of this, you can still dump your BAT bags for massive gains in the coming couple of weeks so don't think too much about it.

typical twitter basedboy looking for attention

this but unironically
whether he's right or not, the signal-to-noise ratio is abysmal, and he has a proven track record of being wrong about big picture items

Should i buy bat?

I'm instantly suspicious of anyone that uses the "you could just use BTC or ETH" argument, it shows a profound lack of understanding.

He's such a whiny little bitch
So bitter and full of onions

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-014807.jpg (1080x1920, 490K)

I started following this guy back in 2015 and I can confirm that he has always been a whiny little bitch. The way I look at it is that a normal Bugman is like a goblin and this guy is like the Bugman version of a goblin champion.

>cofounded the company 16 years before
>"haha he was ceo for 11 days before our lobby of mentally ill people forced him out"
and this is why you never trust these people for information. even when it's the truth, it'll be twisted beyond recognition to fit their political agenda

Homosexuality is caused by a virus and I hope some scientists in Russia or something find a cure

they did find the cure, it's called death

>Palmer
>not the most based personality in crypto

>proven track record of being wrong about big picture items
any examples?

No, it's a 100% right, utility tokens are a fucking scam.

brave/bat is our last line of defense against the mentally ill liberal ideology.

twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152

Thanks lol literally bought a small suicide insurance bag just because brendan eich is fucking based

wew wtf

>twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152

yikes

Okay. I have seen people argue this in cases where the token actually necessarily needs to exist due to some game theory aspect of a platform. Explain why he is wrong here though. I see no one addressing his arguments. Why does BAT need BAT?

Cringed
Should I swap my Link for Bat now or wait a bit?

TRUTH, guy makes bad predictions like a democrat in heat.

>Why does BAT need BAT
to make the founders rich dumbfuck. that's why

TFW I just learned that BAT is based as FUCK and I will invest in this solely because Palmer is a self white hating cuckboy. Holy shit that twitter post was cringe. Fuck that guy and I'm fucking a spicy Puerto Rican. Nothing pissed me off than someone who secretly hates their own race. Fuck ummJackson.

Pure cringe

>twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152
fits the soiboi definition

That's why you're poor.
It doesn't need the token and the product has no competitive advantage. If brave/bat takes off and becomes a phenomenon it would be absolutely trivial for Chrome or IE to introduce the exact same system with microscopic cost and effort.

Do you know how i know you're retarded?

why do leftists always do this awkward thing where they out themselves as bad faith actors then ask questions