KINKY PUMPY

KINKY chink is starting the pump to 10k sats.

Attached: 1540871006046.jpg (2432x4320, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy :)

Attached: 1524019313381.png (400x350, 82K)

Just bought some more. Crazy how it's holding 8K sats

Must be into some kinky shit to leave the plastic wrapper on OP...

eth was very similar when it had its singularity, as it got higher the dips were shorter and it just kept going up. And if you look at the weekly/monthly charts for link this pump is still in the very early stages, around where that started happening for ETH.

Attached: link-eth.png (1254x561, 2.02M)

I'll add that crypto twitter is starting to catch on. Before a couple days ago it was literally only biz shill accounts tweeting about link and now there are plenty of normie accounts starting to fomo in.

LINK now

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-03 03-17-10.png (844x510, 84K)

Thanks for that analysis. What pushed ETH over the edge to moon?

All parts of me are telling me to wait for BTC to recover which it surely MIGHT soon, and then go into LINK, but taking a cursory glance at LINK's chart it doesn't seem like it's going down anytime soon. The team has a habit of announcing shit all of a sudden as well.

Binance wallets 1 & 2 have about 13 mill LINK left only, not sure about their others.

Also, could you show what happens next in the last chart? What we could expect? I wasn't around for the ETH moon unfortunately.

for eth it was the EEA that made everyone begin to fomo. Link doesnt have anything like that but it's currently at a ~$180m market cap while eth was alread in the billions on its chart so I don't think it would take news nearly as big as that to make it happen for link. This was in a relatively bearish market. As far as waiting for bitcoin to recover, whenever bitcoin's price increases, its dominance decreases because alts gain against bitcoin. So link would initially dip in sats if bitcoin pumped but then gain in sats that just gained value in USD. And link could still pump without bitcoin doing anything so IMO its better to be in link rn.

see pic

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-03 03-31-48.png (1140x581, 53K)

here's the same chart showing USD and market cap as well. I just posted the ETH chart because the two charts look so similar to me and I've been comparing them for a couple months now and link has continued to follow the movements of ETH back then since I started doing that.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-03 03-34-02.png (1132x501, 53K)

Awesome, thanks for that.

LINK IMO has an EEA of their own, a superior one anyway, just an unconfirmed one. All those breadcrumbs and potential/likely partnerships? Imagine if Sergey or they just announce their cooperation together...would send it straight to I have no clue but something ridiculous. But I know what you mean when you say no EEA.

I was looking to time BTC rise in sats and then buy LINK but yeah you're right I'm much more comfy in LINK psychologically anyway, I can't even go for 4 hours without buying LINK if I have BTC ha.

Nice. I wonder if LINK could be the biggest moon in crypto aside from BTC? What do you think?

Disgusting fucking shills are everywhere with their heavy ASS BAGS. I guess that's what happens when you buy up an ICO
Did you know that BAT ico had only 120 participants. Imagine how fucking big their smiles are as they dump that shit all over coinbase! LOL! BAT raised $30million in 6 seconds. It's now trading at 400million.Lmao pajeets 15x'ed those rich guys money

Oh,and by the way, If you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like XRP, TRON, BAT,ZRX, ADA that are sitting in the hundreds of millions or billions in market capitalizations, prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are a ton of blockchains with high potential that are sitting under 10M in market cap because of the recent bitcoin bear run. Those will be the ones who will replace most of the shit you see in the top 200
And with that...I present you pajeets with the one and only Angelina FLOlie

Did you guys see the violent + epic rise of RVN from 30 million to over $150 million market valuation in the last weeks???
I'm here to tell you that FLO is the sister of RVN. FLO is only $5 million marketcap.
The rise of RVN was due to Overstock and Tzero using RVN for their platform.Well...they're also using FLO! It's on the down low. Nobody knows. But now you do!

Binance listed RVN because it was fairly launched and had NO ICO and NO premine. Guess what?So was Flo.
tZERO bought 5 Million $FLO

Take a look:
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd

Then take a look at the transaction data:

"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(08/14/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY)"

These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain

Check out a more informative post here:
Thank me later.
#cryptorobinhood
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

yeah I agree that link will have news as big if not bigger than the EEA soon but they will have to have a functioning mainnet before anything is announced. I still think that mainnet will be pretty soon considering sergey/CL team have been ramping up marketing and trying to spread awareness a lot recently. Sergey even said recently there doesnt need to be a reputation system for mainnet to happen and when questioned about it he said their code was being audited.

I think so. We're sitting on an investment that is much smaller than eth was at the time that has massive companies backing it. ETH did about 150x in 2017 alone and 777x from when it had chainlink's market cap. That was all just on ICO hype alone. But it still brought a lot of new usecases to crypto that didnt exist before and that hype is a big part of what fueled last year's bull run. With the amount of value and real world use cases that chainlink will bring I think it can do the same thing. And with BTC/crypto having a much bigger overall market cap this time around coins like link and eth could surpass the 140 billion cap that eth had by a lot.

link will also have staking as soon as mainnet is out and over time that will drive the price up as more and more of the supply gets put into nodes multiplying the returns without the market cap having to increase.

what is the red line?

chainlink's price in ETH

Anyone got the latest sigil to masturbate to? I got loads of sexual energy to contribute? Will tapping to this Sergey waifu alter be effective?

it's november, during this month fapping to sigils will actually hurt link

aaaaaaaaaaand its dumping

Is this Jow Forumss resident brainlet thread where all the brainlets hang out and buy coins that have already mooned?

it's not. you say it's dumping and people will go look at the chart and see that you're clearly lying.

meant for

Oh uh...
Sorry... guys truly I just love Sergey so much I want him to cum in me

>comparing a 2y linear chart with a 1y linear chart
>"""analysis"""
>the absolute state of this place

bigger market cap with ETH too, bitcoin took longer to move in similar percentages when it was at a bigger market cap compared to when it was lower. the TA is similar and so far I havent been wrong.

it's also more like 16-18 months stop lying

with link being 13 months

and if you compare them from when eth initially mooned on the chart and link last december it's comparing ~13 months to ~13 months so your point is irrelevant

Thanks, fell asleep and VPN changed but I'm the guy from earlier. Appreciate the mooning info.

np man, people like to fud