He doesn't know about DAPS

>he doesn't know about DAPS

You're welcome.

Attached: daps potential.jpg (1200x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dapscoin.com/team/
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather invest in BRAPPS

Oh, you mean this daps?

Attached: busted8.jpg (200x200, 14K)

dapscoin.com/team/
>person who has done actual live interviews
>white
>unironically made Peepcoin relevant

m8 it's not really hard to find info on their leadership, you can even talk to them directly anytime

Attached: 1541223695474.png (483x581, 256K)

the team destroyed any trust any serious investors may have had in them. dead shitcoin.

meanwhile in reality: 40 BTC bids

I just bought 200m tonight because they fucked butthurt peepcoin pajeets who were dumping the price. literally haven't heard of it till tonight

>wah I can't stake my hyperinflationary ponzicoin anymore :^(

tell me how it feels when we're back at 21 sat

Yeah, only the dude already fucked his entire community by announcing there would be no swap. He only reverted his decision when he got doxxed. His investors owe getting 10% out of their value (instead of 0%) to some guy issuing life threats.

Now, tell me, user, why should I invest in a coin lead by a person that already once didn't give a fuck about his investors losing their entire investment? But of course he didn't, by that time he had already sold all his PCN, the fucker.

This is just an exit-scam trying to come back to life. It is already about to go subsat and no amount of baseless info-graphics is going to change that. I suggest you find another coin to shill.

>implying that no swap meant no DAPS

You're one of the butthurt peepcoin pajeets aren't you.

t. nigger peepcoin pajeet dev dumping Peepcoin at all time high blaming team for responding

based and redpilled

Oh yeah big time, losing $30k is not something you forget from one day to the next. That's something I owe to this fucker with the most punchable face in the universe.

Now give me some argument in favor of re-buying this shit other than "hurr durr the dev has very little melanine"

Attached: busted9.jpg (807x372, 67K)

Because if you're not a stupd faggot you'll make your money back buying it here and waiting for it to pump right back to where it was.

>take coin with 56 billion supply, take out 10 billion of most malicious coins
>price should go down

You're a subhuman idiot who deserved to lose your money. People like me are buying. Get fucked.

Attached: does this upset you.png (1453x509, 53K)

You do realise that for the fantastic, completely unrealistic and constantly postponed plans for this coin to come true it is going to take another swap, right? Is there any guarantee that he won't go "lol, no swap" again?

>the "mainnet isn't coming argument"
>literally 24/7 dev team creating it

Really? This is the best you have? go back to whining about your tendie bux you stupid faggot. buy and wait for it to 10x again and maybe you'll realize how wrong you are

Disgusting fucking shills are everywhere with their heavy ASS BAGS. I guess that's what happens when you buy up an ICO
Did you know that BAT ico had only 120 participants. Imagine how fucking big their smiles are as they dump that shit all over coinbase! LOL! BAT raised $30million in 6 seconds. It's now trading at 400million.Lmao pajeets 15x'ed those rich guys money

Oh,and by the way, If you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like XRP, TRON, BAT,ZRX, ADA that are sitting in the hundreds of millions or billions in market capitalizations, prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are a ton of blockchains with high potential that are sitting under 10M in market cap because of the recent bitcoin bear run. Those will be the ones who will replace most of the shit you see in the top 200
And with that...I present you pajeets with the one and only Angelina FLOlie

Did you guys see the violent + epic rise of RVN from 30 million to over $150 million market valuation in the last weeks???
I'm here to tell you that FLO is the sister of RVN. FLO is only $5 million marketcap.
The rise of RVN was due to Overstock and Tzero using RVN for their platform.Well...they're also using FLO! It's on the down low. Nobody knows. But now you do!

Binance listed RVN because it was fairly launched and had NO ICO and NO premine. Guess what?So was Flo.
tZERO bought 5 Million $FLO

Take a look:
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd

Then take a look at the transaction data:

"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(08/14/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY)"

These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain

Check out a more informative post here:
Thank me later.
#cryptorobinhood
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flolie.jpg (1244x859, 429K)

based and spampilled

Again, he only did that AFTER SOMEONE THREATENED HIM. His original plan was to sell all his coins, and then start anew. He didn't even consult with the community or any of that shit, he just sold and went full "lol, we've decided that there won't be any swap, happy bag-holding"

This project is already tainted by one exit scam and has no chance to come back to life. Do yourself a favor and stay out.

>malicious coins
Is this a thing now? Have crypto been infested with anti free speech liberals?

You're lying. original announcement says verbatim "swap is cancelled but this doesn't mean we won't have a similar process"

get fucked pajeet

meaning original premined coins by the peep scammer dev. when DAPS found out about it, they killed the cancer with fire, causing all sorts of muds to get upset. look at the shitposters who hate them kek

Is that really not enough? What about everyone asking how development is going getting banned? What about all those completely empty newsletters with absolutely no details about code? For 6 months development was supposed to be happening in the background 24/7 like you said, then suddenly they get a new dev and he proposes to do the development in C. Doesn't that tell you that there had been no development until that moment?

Really, do you have any proof at all that there is really any development going on? Your friend Breck Nevers is a known coin flipper that had already pulled a few pump and dumps before DAPS and then did a nice exit scam with PCN. This project is dead. He's probably seeing if he can still convince 3 or 4 retards to buy his coin into the 2 figure sats before dumping again on them. And of course, he can do it again since he secured a development fund for himself.

Yes, that is the most hilarious part. He tried to sell the story that the old dev's wallet was active once again and oh no that was forcing his hand not to do a swap. But the only reason that wallet showed recent activity was because someone sent 10 coins to it. The wallet had not moved even 1 single coin up until then and didn't sell a coin after that either.

How fucking thick do you have to be to still trust this guy today is hard to comprehend.

>le no development is happening
spoken like a true butthurt pajeet

>make up bullshit
>pretend development is a single-track process with no variations at any point
>thinks DAPS is the same as his other chosen pajeet coins that you can shit out in a week
>act sanctimonious about your 30k investment as if that matters when you're an idiot who bought high after it ran from sub sat to 20

You smell like a subhuman. I'm buying more. Hope you kill yourself when it's back at 20 sat and you missed another opportunity

More bullshit lies. The Old dev wallets were known and published. Again, pajeet, get fucked. You're pretty desperate to FUD a project which actively welcomes questions

>they ban people for asking questions

Can't get any more dishonest than this. Fake news!

Attached: 1485685470797s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

Yeah buy, buy, this shit was 4 sats 3 days ago, 3 sats yesterday and 2 sats today. Enjoy the 1 sat tomorrow and the subsat the following day.

And do something with your life you fucking degenerate, stop trying to scam people with shitcoin shills. There are plenty of good projects out there to invest in, choose one that is not lead by someone who pulled an exit scam and shill it if you want.

But really, find me a good explanation why this very honest person sold his 750 million PCN valued at over 1 million dollars back then 2 days before announcing there would be no swap. Maybe because he realised the party was over and it was time to cash out? There is no development, you dumb retard, do yourself a favor and dump this shit before you lose it all.

I will keep buying this coin because of butthurt cunts like you who deserve to watch it succeed. Beauty in life

Ok but please, promise me you will kill yourself when this shit goes subsat in 1 week. I don't want to think there will be another parasite overloading our already burdened welfare systems.

>But really, find me a good explanation why this very honest person sold his 750 million PCN valued at over 1 million dollars back then 2 days before announcing there would be no swap

Leave it up to fake news pajeet to make another bullshit claim

kek

>it's a big scam and no development is happening
vs
>the DAPS dev cashed out and made so much money but development isn't happening even though DAPS is still doing fine

Make a choice you subhuman. Can't have it both ways but I'm sure you'll keep stomping your feet as if I give a fuck

I can see clearly how you lost your parent's money gambling on coins you don't know how to DYOR on. Literally 1 night of research and this coin is my favorite and your intense butthurt confirms it

Don't cut yourself on that edge. Hope you enjoy wageslaving while I'm buying more

Oh no, he did make a lot of money, if there is one thing that he doesn't lack (no, not the project, him) is money after pulling off that exit scam.

I missed another really funny detail. Just after announcing that there would be no swap and even though the guy had cashed out and made more than a million with it, he had the balls, he had the humongous balls, to ask for donations to keep the project going.

Yes, because the money he made scamming is for prostitutes and race cars, not for the project... You're right, I should have done my research back then and figured out it was just a hype based project with nothing solid to back it up. The banning of people asking concrete questions about development should have made me alert but I got distracted by the flashy announcements and medium posts like many others. A mistake I won't make again, at least.

Please hang yourself.

I added 4 BTC to my bids while you kept bitching like the pathetic faggot you are. Maybe if you weren't a retard you'd have 3k to go buy into DAPS now and go make your tendiebux back once it moons. But with your NPC brain you can't separate your fee fees from reality

Enjoy that bitterness kek

>continues to lie
>le they ban people for asking questions

Attached: le-sad-merchant-tears.jpg (772x452, 40K)

extreme potential. get in fast

what do you have to lose

requesting DAPS OC

will pay in thots and DAPS

Attached: 1513821118373.jpg (639x598, 90K)

What's more likely, that I randomly decide to lie and invent a bunch of creative events (that anyone can easily verify) or that you bought some shitcoin without doing proper research and are now trying to get others to buy your bags.

>le they ban people for asking questions
>they made so much money and scammed you and development isn't happening

Go fuck yourself pajeet. Let me know how your chosen shitcoin does compared to DAPS when we're at 20+ sat

oh wait you can't because you lost all your money going all in on something highly risky after a massive bull run and then you call the coin team scammers. you're the worst kind of shitcoin buyer. a soulless husk of an NPC that can't take responsibility kek