GOOD NEWS FAGGOTS

GOOD NEWS FAGGOTS
BITCOIN IS BEING SHILLED ON RUSSIAN FEDERAL NEWS

Attached: 1506536157836.jpg (645x645, 122K)

What like RT?

Let me just confirm...

Will get hacked at best..

No, federal news channel, literally every normie is watching it.

Who cares, ruskies are too poor to buy bitcoin anyway.

google MMM, friendo

But there's fucking a lot of them, they're fucking mad cunts and their ruble is inflating.

>therefore...

Boost in bitcoin price.

Nice burger education retard. Russia is the biggest country in the world full of numerous natural resources.
And there are some extremely rich russians just like some extremely rich chinese and indians.
I fucking swear you clueless losers will never understand how the world works.

Is Putin unironically trying to help the ruskie cizilians? The ruble is dying and they need to hop on board quick. They should have months ago. Putin, don't start a war. Just switch to bitcoin and turn that country around

inb4 Russian sock puppets that swarm this site instantly reply to you

oops, too late

Also, it is such a fuck ton of irony that magic internet coin is now a more stable currency than a world super power's

There is nothing ironic about it at all.
World currencies come and go.
>Lira
>Cruzeiro
>Real
The fuck are they now?

I'd say there's a fair chance Russian oligarchs would have already bought some bitcoin if they wanted to.

Russia has a lower GDP than fucking Italy. They're not going to be buying any crypto in serious quantities pal.

Russians are so fucking based. Meanwhile the US jew media fuds the shit out of crypto so they can quietly accumulate at the bottom and make sure everyone else remains slaves.

Even those incel russian troll factories are here on 4chin now. TOPKEK

>federal
>news

Attached: 1537110516687.jpg (1012x1024, 108K)

i require a tl;dr of what this noos channel is reporting, if you would be so kind

incels rise up

There are fucking shittons of upper-class Russians. This is nothing like oligarchs.

You guys must be REALLY retarded to thing a country populations is 100% poor. Fucking retards, jesus. Even Venezuela has corrupt fucks whit a shitload of money to spend of cryptos. But you're right, le poor russians xD

Fucking hell I wrote like a retard there. But you guys got the point: There MUST be someone with money out there in Russia.

Does this mean Universa is a good buy

TF IS HAPPENING TO BTC SHORTS AND LONGS????