How low will Chainlink go?

How low will Chainlink go?

Attached: 1541222415185.png (507x507, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lower than your mums cum stained underwear.

look at PRL
it's not only about how low the price will go, but also the volume

I have £40k in CL. Comfy.

really boggles the mind that these people aren't legally considered mentally ill

Tranny faggots deserve to be sent to internment camps where gay aids ridden nigger faggots will mating press them 24/7

Attached: disbelief.png (451x310, 227K)

They are and hrt is the treatment

2k was a few weeks ago..

Attached: 1541241936272.gif (978x478, 314K)

anyone else think these nonpassing trans females are kind of cute?

no
that just makes you a faggot

But only those who don't pass. The cute ones we keep as lust objects in brothels.

the younger ones, yes

Just don't freak out on the date, boys

Attached: dontfreakoutsugar.png (522x493, 256K)

why freak out? you’re not gonna suck her(male) penis in public, its fine.

this is laying saying a bottle of rum is the treatment for an alcoholic; it makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Get a load of the stupid fucking nigger who pretends to have never heard of pimozide. Gender dysphoria is a psychotic delusion and we have a whole shelf full of antipsychotics to try out.

40 cents is the bottom.

>this coming from you
Nigger I saw you lusting over user dicks on another thread

Waste of energy. They've shaved so many decades off their lifespan that they'll start dropping like flies in the 2030s.

im more moderate. for me, its all about passing by as a girl and looking acceptable to the eye. 10/10 traps look good and human. i still wouldnt bang them, but i can appreciate how "normal" they look. guy on the OP pic, on the other hand, would make me literally change the sidewalk if he was coming from the opposite direction. these people are literally mentally ill based on the fact that they are delusional. they want something that is not achievable but still go through it regardless. its a clear sign of either delusion, or mental breakdown / life crisis / unaccepting reality. this guy will only get banged by other mentally unstable walking red flags, while 10/10 traps can easily get fucked by homossexual / bi sexual people who act like normal people.

the problem is, you can differenciate the 2 legally without being "mean". because people will tell you that its subjective, when its really not. so they just accept everything

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)

>Gender dysphoria is a psychotic delusion

Actually, there's a pretty big chance it's all the roundup/herbicides in the foodchain... Making more than just the frogs gay.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Combined with toxoplasmosis which is a virus that is spread through cats (symbiotic relationship as they can reproduce inside cat's bellys) which infects the brains of those it spreads to potentially causing Schizophrenia, erractic behavior, and sexual attraction to things are harmful (bdsm kinks)