Wtf are we starting to m..moon a..again?

Wtf are we starting to m..moon a..again?

Attached: WhatsApp_Image_20180726_at_11.15.32.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

all we do is win

I bought at a dollar.

Literally hundreds of hamburgers. Hundreds. Can you imagine? We’re going to be decentralizing the burger. You want tomato? Too fucking bad.

Stop looking at charts. Start eating better. Start exercising more, start reading more books, start preparing yourself to be a person that deserves wealth and is ready to accept it.

Lmfao shut the fuck up faggot

How do I cure my addiction to biz? I'd like to read more books but I can't tear myself away from this place ..like ever

he's right though you socially inept swine

With ETH or BTC? The ratios are much higher now, so you probably gained

Hey buddy I'm actually normal so please go away!

I partake in a little fishing now and again to relax and realign my Chi. sometimes I see ducks going about their seedy ways.

on a slight tangent, I was fishing the other afternoon and managed to land the most beautiful, majestic carp. It's pattern and colour was something never seen before.

as it ascended through the glistening surface tension of the water, there would be no way to describe it other than; two tone blues and whites with a distinct chequered pattern, even more bizarre it whispered to me "chainlink $1000 eoy my lord".

I knew, this carp being hundreds of years old had seen things, things I cannot even imagine. at that point I knew I was destined to be a free man...

Attached: 1519406480137.png (875x1010, 382K)

Get a job. Or at least get a hobby.

no, you either bought at ~120k gwei or ~8k sats
there is no link/usd pairing

>i'm normal
Mediocrity truly is the spice of life.

Time it. Say "today i get one hour of Jow Forums time" Once the hour is up, you shut it off and do something else and you dont touch Jow Forums for another 24 hours

Forming bull flag on the monthly chart

>Mediocrity truly is the spice of life.
Kekd and rekt

>we
kys faggots

Kek

Unironically this. Link Marines do at least 100 pushups a day.

No im great so please leave me alone!

listen to audiobooks or lectures while browsing

Wow I guess I didn’t lose ten thousand dollars then

well you can blame bitcoin not link for that.
I don't know how you newfags still don't understand this