Sup Jow Forums ? just got out of jail and i have plenty of time...

sup Jow Forums ? just got out of jail and i have plenty of time. so the thing is i'm 22 with $0 and i got bored of living poor. i want obedient hookers, drugs and a lambo so i can feel relieved. this month i will launch the most profitable biz you suckers ever heard about but i need investors and workers. whos in?

Attached: jewmage.jpg (207x243, 10K)

Sounds you like you should invest in CanYa Coin

Find the largest object in the room and shove it up your ass faggot

I'm all in

Attached: Snapchat-1793944402.jpg (579x724, 29K)

this guy

Attached: wtf.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

finally, someone with a good business sense. partner, the first step would be to get our hands on 4 .com domains and a decent hosting plan so people can hear about it. i'll take care of the marketing part so they will just right on our dicks and fullfill our pockets. the estimate cost of this is about $30.

bc you are the first one you will be a total boss after me and we will count and fuck together. allright ? i hope you can handle that responsibility. we will jew old people, single moms, wanna be investors and retards. simple biz and you wont move a single finger. polish the shit : thats my business plan

i will do it and enjoy it faggot

BUMP! YOU WILL DIE POOR FAGGOTS JOIN MY MONDIAL INTERBIZ AND LETS COUNT BIG NUMBERS STOP SUCKING ON THOSE NERDS DICKS AND SENDING THEM YOUR MONEY FOR BTC! ITS OUR TIME

wehehehe he said ass. wehehee

Let's circle back to this on Monday, I have a meeting with an Agile Workflow Augmenter Analysis Firm Analyst in 15.

anyways i forgot to mention i will reward ya'll like my brothers : +50% returns because i'm only selling bullshit, playing smart, trustworthy and professional and aiming for +100% profits, wich is totaly possibile with some efforts.

Attached: bizshit.png (1280x790, 121K)

>i'm only selling bullshit
well at least you're up front about it

>he doesn’t even have the hosting started

Just stop

I’ll sell you tomowallet.com for $1000

DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I JUST POSTED? I'M ON $0 AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE UNDERWEAR ON ME (I NEED OTHERS TO PAY FOR MY SHIT AND SHARE THE PROFIT WITH THEM). I WONT PAY MORE THAN $3.5 FOR YOUR COMMON DOMAIN NAME

Get a job dumb zoomer

Attached: 1540770048986.jpg (443x455, 40K)

anyways seems like you failed with your project. i'm not even surprised about it: asking $1000 for a domain name pftttt

I'm getting a job this

Sure, let's touch base at 14:45 and sync up real quick.
How many colors of scrum agile sticky notes do we need for this fluid framework senpai?

Selling your ass for cigs in jail does not give you any marketing knowledge faggot.

I'm getting a job this monday. I had previous experience working in a warehouse and in a construction site but the minimum salary is $250 a month. i don't want to struggle with it or leave the country anymore. trying to succeed correctly in life feels imposibile for me

i will invest in kneepads for you, i get 70% of the profits

you faggots really don't have any aspirations or humour. I have experienced with marketing for some charity organizations and successfully raised $15.000 in 30 days (wich saved about 100 animals) and received a nice paycheck for it. anyways i keep it simple: get it known. what else should you know about it? that overly complicated bullshit is for slaves and robots

I think we should keep the sticky notes in our back pocket for now. For the 14:45 chat, Mark had a very unique suggestion about the paradigm shift we're trying to make that I'd love to touch base with you about. I just want to make sure we're in lockstep before we move forward on this.

my email: [email protected]
mail me anytime if you want to talk bizz or need help with anything

k just realized what this board is all about. just a bunch of idiots who think they are making money by earning 2 dollars a month from dubious virtual currencies and spammers promoting them. i'll just move on and do it by myself. see ya in 10 years faggots

Attached: lambo.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

You are animal saving faggot?
Even worse you had 15k and you saved some gay animals, which would sort their shit naturally without your virtue signalling anyway.. all that instead of exitscamming.
Oh yeah you got a nice paycheck for bringing your boss 15k ..what a goy lmao.
You want to scam oldfags, normies and roasties?
Fuck I'm outta here.