How do we make crypto as easy for chumps to buy as scratch off tickets?

How do we make crypto as easy for chumps to buy as scratch off tickets?

Attached: dorelon.jpg (483x581, 150K)

shitcoin scratch offs

BRAVE

Attached: 630495858_preview_2016-02-27_00065.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

that would be actually really interesting.
I think i'm going to invest in that.

Joking but having a great idea by accident.
>put winning QRs in the scracth off

Million dollar idea, user

Came here to say this. Brave/BAT are going to be the biggest onramp for normies onto the crypto market. From there they will have a Brave wallet with built in metamask (coming soon), web companies will start building dapps hoping to acquire some of the BAT users collect from watching ads.

Attached: 1505867329547.png (1280x720, 721K)

Once dapps/metamask become commonly accessible to normies, ideas like that will be able to be implemented easily. You guys remember Neopets? The internet will function similar to that, having an online wallet and inventory and then tokenized assets can interact with websites easily. Scratchcards/other avenues for online gambling like you suggested will become commonplace this way.

Attached: 75c352da23eae780e61cf1377a26c1fe.png (485x462, 26K)

I'm having some ideas user... thx.
This is why I still come to biz/

Scratch off lottery crypto tickets.

You pay $5 for ticket, if you find 3 Bitcoin signs you win 0.01 - 0.1 - 1 BTC
Of course rigged like any lottery so the winning ratio is close to 0.

This is a nascent industry and is seen on eos with a shitload of provably fair dice games. These are clumsy first steps into an emerging space, like early iphone apps.

Doesn't have to be limited to bitcoin or Altcoins either, you could win tradable items/accessories for a game even. A game dev could make a bundle selling scratchcards that have a chance of winning rare tokenized skins or items.
As for the being rigged I imagine the odds of winning will be observable through the blockchain ledger so a ticket seller with absolutely unfair chances will be ratted out.

If only we had a common token, useful across the world, on the internet and irl...

If only that token was backed by the no. 1 nation in the world....

Imagine what the future could hold.

Are you talking about USD? Do you understand all fiat currency in the history of humanity has fallen to zero?
The power must come from the producers, that is us.

You can't the average IQ of the mouth breather you see browsing Facebook in public is below room temp

Not speaking of national backing, but in a few years everyone and their dog is going to have this. Its earned through the ads, then the payments and tipping to spread more to creators and motivating them to create means to acquire more of it all while shilling it to get more users. The BAT tipping isn't a silly meme, it's designed to make it's use spread across the internet like the common cold.

Attached: basic-attention-token-la-gi.jpg (1892x1084, 91K)

As long as the US stands as the world’s superpower, the dollar reigns supreme. No one will ditch the dollar for cryptokitty currency no. 16579. Inflation and the joos don’t matter to 99% of people.

I don’t get it, it’s not that difficult to understand that the dollar is the definitive currency token.

Nothing the dollar can’t already do, with much more ease and guaranteed by the global banking system (inb4 ((())))

Do you honestly expect people to carry 20 wallets for a thousand shittokens with crazy volatility, when literally all those functions could already be implemented via standard currency payments?

They only need one Ethereum Metamask wallet with a great UI that can carry all of their ETH based tokens/tokenized assets. Brave is building that alongside their ads system. As for a thousand shitcoins, ETH and BAT are the only ones they would need for this suggested environment to work, everything else would depend on their online activities. The mass token ICO for every little dapp is going to end also and be replaced with Tokenized items; Coupons, Collectibles, Game pieces, Entertainment, articles, title deeds, ect.. All of which can be placed in the same wallet.

> this time will be different
> USD #1
Boomers about to boom the economy. Be diversified at the least.

that would be irresponsible

End KYC
Public Key=User Name
Private Key=Password
Cold storage phones.
Lightning channels
Plasma
Wallet to wallet decentralized exchanges
Merchant adoption and OTC point of sale