I lost everything

i lost everything

Attached: Aion-Banner-696x348 (3).png (696x348, 186K)

just getting started . give it time $100 2020

stfu interstellar. how are those -97% bags treating you? i bet you wish you bought LINK, huh?

AION will be able to do everything LINK does eventually and it will just be a small part of the network. But keep falling for the Jow Forums memes boy.

holy fuck what a shitcoin is this. Whales are secretly dumping in small orders

This

>AION will be able to do everything LINK does
yes they will
because they are partners with LINK

just about every project out there saying, hey we need link kek

Attached: 1518560381591.png (586x440, 330K)

>keep falling for the Jow Forums memes boy.
you're an idiot. LINK price has outperformed AION by over 1000% since the start of the year. the opportunity cost of holding an absolute shitcoin like AION rather than LINK has been immense. you are merely jealous of the linkie gains.
there's a reason why AION continues to dump while LINK continues to pump--whales are exiting AION en masse to buy LINK

cope harder faggot

Just buy Nerva with any shekels you have left and hodl for a year.

Attached: nervapepe.jpg (499x499, 106K)

i lost everything

shoulda bought LINK, fucktard. why didn't you listen to NEET wisdom?

this getting ready to lose even more once all the coins are released in 2020
weakest community in crypto filled with bots and pajeets

>jealous of a pump and dump ERC token
>jealous of manipulated price action

Yeah sure I'm going to invest in 5 random RU college dropouts instead of one of the biggest crypto teams lead by the former Deloitte blockchain lab.

15 ICOs will launch on AION within 2 months and it isn't even the main selling point of AION. Meanwhile LINK has no working product, no product demonstration, only Jow Forums memes and marketing buzz words.

Keep buying high and selling low retard.

>Meanwhile LINK has no working product, no product demonstration, only Jow Forums memes and marketing buzz words.

Imagine being so ignorant to LINK that you say something like this. This is coming from someone who holds AION because I am investing in projects that offer a fix to interoperability, but LINK is already miles ahead in this aspect.
You will eat those words.

i turned $10,000 into almost $50,000 thanks to LINK. if i had invested those $10,000 into AION i would have less than $1,000 today. really makes one think--
how the fuck are you this stupid? LINK was absolutely, verifiably the superior investment to AION. anyone who bought LINK made money, anyone who bought AION got torn a new asshole

yep faggot spoke from aion doesnt give a shit about making us money
he cares about posting his retarded quotes on twitter and pretending like they care about the tech until he can dump
absolutely fucking worthless im down money and i participated in the trs

It's funny you have no counter-arguments whatsoever. Almost like you have no fucking clue what you bought and just blindly followed the shills on Jow Forums who will dump on you eventually. Laughing so hard right now.

Attached: d1520043743342.png (657x539, 110K)

>Laughing so hard right now.
this has to be fucking bait. you're laughing at me because i made nearly 5x in the best possible investment during the crypto bear market, instead of losing nearly everything in a shitcoin that does absolutely nothing but tank?

5x oh my god. Teach me senpai.

theyre here for the tech bro

yeah, and remind me again how your AION bags are doing?
oh yeah, -90% since april, while LINK is up over 3x since then. you're a retard confirmed

i lost everything

I bought 20k for 40 cents each at the absolute bottom. Doing really well. I dont chase short term pumps, especially not useless ERC token memes.

This, /biz retards and autists have no clue about whats happening behind the scenes. They chase pumps and probably bought during Jan pump at $10 lmao. Enterprise adoption and business connections are what will make mass adoption possible. AION will make tht happen.