I've seen so much link fud the last few days on here...

I've seen so much link fud the last few days on here. It's starting to feel like a bunch of link accumulators who want the price to drop just si they can get more at a cheap price. Face the facts people. This coin cannot be dumped. If you haven't gotten in by now you will be a poor beta loser for the rest of your life. Once it hits $1 you will never have your chance of making it.

Attached: ChainLink-1.jpg (1000x850, 196K)

That’s retarded. Are you saying you wouldn’t have bought any Apple for $1? Anything under $1,000 is profit.

I'm honestly completely blown away by how high the price has stayed since Devcon. I'm the polar opposite of a swing trader (bought 160k at ICO/ED and haven't sold a single one) but even I expected a retrace into the high 6k sat range. I suppose the reality is that LINK is still an absolute bargain at $0.50, and $1, and $5, and more people must be picking up on that.

Being rich? Yeah you can buy at $1. But making it is completely different

85% of Link addresses have never moved a single coin. Let that sink in.

Massive dump coming. Goal: 2500 sats

fuck off

Anything can be dumped. Your fault for looking at FUD and fundamental bullshit though. Only truth is what the chart says.

Yeah because they realize that they've struck gold. A peak of $.58 and then a retrace to $.50 in crypto is insane. No one wants to sell because it's one of the few promising long term holds.

No shit. Just like everything else it's useless speculation. But there is demand for it because people believe the price action is going to go up.

Link accumulators detected

Newfag detected

Yup. This performance post devcon is as bullish as it gets

WHY IS IT PUMPING AGAIN

Attached: tumblr_m8s5zpL45w1qzcgluo1_500.jpg (500x281, 34K)

We have some discord fags who Fud, that they can "acculmate". Poor fags.

Lol, duh, no shit.

how can anyone ever be comfortable with link around $1 knowing what happened in January? Would anyone really want to risk getting destroyed again in hopes of it going past the USD ATH.

it's easy to make money when you have a lot of it. i don't understand the spastics here who act like once link takes off there's no other way for them to ever profit again.

Comfort is for women.

Attached: CRAB-17.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Difference is next time link hits $1 we won't be in a crypto bubble. Link crashed after $1 because everything else did too.

i fucking wish so i could double my stack, but you are delusional

Op must be an extreme poorfag or an absolute brainlet . if you’re buying enough to make it right now or even when it was at 17 cents you can buy enough to make it when it’s at $1 Imagine being so retarded or poor that you can’t comprehend that.

I am an ico holder (I own over 100k links) so I dont really stress about the price ever. However the current price is artificial as me and most of link holders never traded them.

When the whales decide to take profit wont be pretty.
Look what happened to btc (from 20k to 6k).