Yaaassss queen! Slay!

yaaassss queen! Slay!

Attached: 01640CB7-41F2-45EA-BC92-CEE727F09E8C.jpg (750x897, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3710922/The-REAL-reason-modern-marriages-end-Women-likely-divorce-stay-home-dads-fail-live-breadwinner-stereotype.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yeah I'm gonna get alimony lmao

I would happily be a house husband who works on art and music and preparing nice meals and raising the children. Sounds awesome.

You sound like my dream husband.

I think he doesn't want to suck dick too.

I’m a woman.

>implying she has a job

tits or gtfo

The vast majority of women don't want to be married to that, despite what they say

That’s the spirit!

Tiget mommy is that you?

post your tits melissa. how much does fast money pay you? i want a big allowance

Nah, I prefer a husband like that because he’d watch the children while I’m at work. Two working parents raising children will fuck them up mentally.

Marriages where the wife significantly out-earns the husband have seriously elevated chance of divorce, statistically

the man has no vestige of respect in that dynamic

So you want a special brand of cuck in a sexless marriage. Those aren't respected by women at all.

Where’d you get that information from? Your PUA bible?

Who said I wanted a sexless marriage lmao

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3710922/The-REAL-reason-modern-marriages-end-Women-likely-divorce-stay-home-dads-fail-live-breadwinner-stereotype.html

>Who said I wanted a sexless marriage lmao
are you attracted to beta 'cuckolds'?

>dailymail

You don't know what you want because you're a dumb fucking woman and no one should listen to you.
no one should aspire to be married to someone so damaged anyway

post your tits or gtfo

It cites the research you fucking retard. Tell me more about how your personal opinion which you probably don't even believe subconsciously trumps macro statistics.

She does sound oblivious and self-centered

>yaaassss queen! Slay!
lol idk how one sentence can get me so upset

are there more basic bitch sentences like that?

i bet shes american
trumpfs america salaries are a joke for women

The vast majority of woman don't know what the fuck they want

>Where’d you get that information from? Your PUA bible?

Honestly speaking, as a man, I wouldn't want my wife to play the masculine role in our relationship dynamic of being the bread-winner. I'd feel very unsatisified. Most men probably feel the same way, even if being a househusband sounds freeing and easy.

It sounds great until the conflicts stemming from an innate, biological dissatisfaction begins.

only biological women count

A lot of men would like to be house husbands. The problem is that women don't want to admit to themselves that they themselves would stop feeling any sympathy for their men in such a situation.
Men want to avoid THIS. Not being a house husband

Learned that in Sociology class. One study stated that 98% of female college grads were unwilling to marry a man without a degree while only 60% of men felt the same way towards women. I have no idea why a fat girl who graduated from a state college would think that shes better than a guy making 60k a year working a trade but most do. It's crazy. If you're an average or even above average guy you have to graduate from college if you want to get married in today's society.

I don't understand why a woman would want to earn any money at all. The only purpose for money is to attract a higher quality female which is obviously pointless for women. A woman only needs to be hot and she's either born with that or not. If she's hot then rich chad will wife her, otherwise, she has to test the waters to see how much lower in the gene pool she has to dive. But, "Please pay us more"? Uh, why? What the hell are you going to spend it on? Your cats?

You only have to go to college to get married to marry the women who will only marry men with a degree. 98 percent sounds really high, can that possibly be right? Even 90 or 80 percent would be absurd. Women get college degrees way more than men, so I guess there are a lot of college educated women who are going to die alone.

>F O L L O W O R D E R S

>the only purpose of money is to attract women
How about healthcare, entertainment, alcohol, drugs, social events, art, cars, books, housing, I can go on

dumb roastie whore

>healthcare
To be healthier to attract women
>entertainment
To distract you from your failure of not attracting women
>alcohol
To give to women so they will be more pliable to sleep with you.
>drugs, social events, art, cars, books, housing
Women, women, women, women, women, to have a place to keep your women

>Jow Forums - Business and Finance

Not sure what you mean by sympathy, but men have an innate want to be the head of the household and provide for the family and give their wife an easy time in order for her to nourish and keep the order of the family.

When you switch roles, what ends up happening is that both the male and the female in the relationship WILL be unsatisfied. It's biological.

go away sigmund

I would actually like for my gf/wife to out earn me. All the women I’ve dated earn much less and it’s annoying as fuck to have to pay for EVERYTHING. They all seemed to have this mindset of “He earns 100k while I only make 35k, therefore he has infinite money and should buy me whatever I want”. Then when I ask them to contribute proportional to income they act like I’m taking advantage of them. Gold diggers man...

Hey, I'm just the messenger.
Oh it gets even worse. After I hit it big in crypto and I dated a few chicks, they saw how I basically sat at home and made bank on my computer so whatever shitty job they have they just want to up and quit to mooch off me. I'm like, bitch what?

Only sensible post in this thread and it goes unnoticed.

Underrated post

>there are girls on the Interweb
doubt

Yet, they know what they *don't* want when they see it.
A personification of their dreams may date them, they would find a flaw soon.
They abuse their right to choose.
Our advantage is that we leave them bagholding a child.
Why even show a bit of compassion?
Pump and dump.
That's the natural dynamic.

Shopping and travel. Durrr

Shopping for what exactly? New shoes that just collect dust in a closet? A new "outfit"? And where would they travel to? For what purpose? Women are naturally unhappy creatures with no rational compass. They act and spend money on instinct. Completely and utterly pointless as after the money is spent and the endorphin is reuptook, the same unhappy resentful comes back. What a fucking joke. And in your arrogant stupidity, you defend this. kys