Infinite supply

>infinite supply

Attached: gold.jpg (530x298, 35K)

Weak fud, there's only a finite amount of matter and energy in the observable universe, this coin is HARD CAPPED

Muh shiny rock

Times are changing old man

proof of work

Attached: e627f9065948462e3e1f287bdfa28382.jpg (640x440, 48K)

interesting approach since the observable universe is shrinking i guess it's theoretically deflationary.

It still amazes me that gold niggers don't understand that the internet made precious metals useless for anything other than industrial usage, and there is a massive surplus for that

I live only an hour away from the Sierra Nevadas and already found over a gram of gold just from panning since last month. I'd get more if I got a sluice but the asshat ranger patrolling the area told me I can't use one.There's actually still quite a bit of gold left in the rivers, every year the water still washes down gold.

Since California also pretty much banned gold mining as well you can probably find a rich paystreak somewhere if you can do it without getting caught.

Attached: IMG_2419.jpg (5184x3888, 1.87M)

Yeah, and going back to gold.

nice

Have you tried investing in night vision goggles. Rangers would be too poor and too lazy for night ops.

Attached: conquista.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Gold will always be worth something just because of what it is. I thought the same way too until I started panning for gold, it's insanely addictive just seeing that nice shiny gold bits. It was only then that I finally understood why people go so mad for it. I'm already planning on buying a claim somewhere else so I can start mining it on a small scale.

Attached: Gold-panner-2.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>finding gold when everything is green

top fucking kek

stfu nwo sheep

enjoy your digital ponzi coins incel

I actually did plan on sluicing at night but it just gets too damn cold up in the mountains.

fucking noice.
Too bad that I live in Huezil and I would get jailed for gold panning. The state own everything 30cm down in the soil and any precious metal

Attached: 1538963324556.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>roid mining
>space gold futures
>paper space gold
>gold price goes titanic

So many of you are still at the lowest level of the Keynesian beauty contest.

lol keep buying garbage you find in the dirt for $1,200 per OZ old man

Asteroid mining will reduce the price of gold, sell now goy.

that is what I'm saying

Multiverse means there are infinite bitcoins

ive talked to people about gold before and it amazes me how many people have never held more gold than a necklace or a ring. i used to have a few ounces and it feels amazing to hold

>he thinks increases in the supply of gold aren't immediately gobbled up by Keynesian inflation
>he thinks central banks will pass on the increase in wealth from more gold when they haven't even passed on the massive gains in consumer goods

B-but Grug likes shiny rock.

I was being sarcastic. Asteroid mining is not possible.

Japan just landed on an asteroid last month. All they have to do now is hook up a mining rig to it, fill a big bag full of gold, and fly it back to earth for Elon to intercept.

Still thinks space is real. Do you believe in bigfoot too?

>he doesn't know about the secret council of Yeti who influence world events from their shadowy crags in the Himmalayas by casting memes into the shared consciousness through the channeling of magick forces using ram sphincters

Not going to make it in a post-11/11 world.

Have fun with your shiny pet rock, only dumb rednecks buy gold