/entg/ Entrepeneurship General

Escaping the rat race edition
Some awesome anons sharing wisdom in the last thread. Will get the photobucket link up so everyone can see the screencaps. Ignore the word schizo troll if you see him, he's a (you) machine
Be polite but tough love is welcome.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best passive income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options
Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook(comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>product arbitrage

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

I'm sure there are dozens of others that are out there but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

if you have any comprehensive guide. Post them and ill add them here

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.
previous thread:

Attached: 1541197942807.jpg (1920x1281, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

compare99.com/
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0
discord.gg4usKUGn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer_discography#2010s_2
github.com/sanko/Robinhood
youtube.com/watch?v=fEWhOSmrj6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More comfy pictures like this? It makes me want to drink whiskey and watch Christmas movies, then smell a woman's brapper.

Seriously.
Nice photo.

Attached: Aeronotics.jpg (1280x640, 56K)

No category for $100k+?

+100K USD
>Stop browsing Jow Forums
Literally thats how simple it is.

>keywords
A lot of my special sauce is how I come up with good keywords. That's probably what I've spent the most time on of all. I have a script that looks at certain content I think is a good barometer of what people are interested in then it distills that content down to the phrases that best characterizes it. I run those through a traffic tester thingy and the best ones are what I use. It could probably be done more simply but that works for me. Also the program you join with may even have a list of good keywords anybody can use. Don't get put off by the fact the keywords are public in that case. It's all about how you use them.
My shilling is based on whatever the program I join is offering. I mainly deal in specific products though not intangibles. But any site with a program you can join is good. If the city's site has something where they pay for visitors and you can get in then go at it but I don't have any experience in that area.
>100k plus category
Chainlink

Thanks guys I saw it yesterday and had to save it. I love these purplish vaporwave aesthetic pics. Super comfy dats what it's all about

Kek you would be a dumb v a p o r w a v e faggot.
Go open the blood bank already genius.

Attached: 1539131040911.jpg (612x448, 77K)

k plus category
>Chainlink
>Not the super holochad coin
Never EVER going to make it.

Attached: 111113213618.jpg (211x259, 19K)

are you in several programs at once? are you in a program with your email adress or domain name? thanks for answering btw

>thanks for answering btw

Attached: 0ca322ad4a75a864abe5fffae1b95559_f821.png (620x300, 310K)

Where do you think you are?

Zionist controlled concentration capitalist labor camp zone 7 district 10 camp 114 section B classification 'mortgage bracket' occupation 4/4 +1 room top right-right 'guest bedroom', 12x15x10' left wall right corner.

Does anyone have any advice (or guides) for creative types looking to expand their network/outreach? I saw the screenshots about IG maxing and bots but I'm thinking something more genuine like building a community around people who genuinely like your stuff. I'm partial to music/design/art and the like, but anything helps.

Attached: 1508948434634.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Literally just make a business flyer and put it on pink paper and put it in rich peoples mailboxes who live in gated community tier suburbs.

Aesthetic

I'm in several programs but only as fodder for my comparison sites. The big ecommerce platforms like Amazon and eBay are all you really need as they sell everything and everybody shops there. If you do a comparison site though like compare99.com/ (not mine, just an example), you'll need a few different sites to "compare" or Google will see through the ruse and deindex you. Other than those kinds of situations, you'll find one or two programs that work for you and probably not look much further.
As an example, it's like exchanges. You can get on Binance, Hitbtc, Bittrex, cryptopia, Coinex, C-Cex, and so on but you'll probably only make real money on one or two. But the one or two will be different for everybody based on your style. So sign with some different programs and see what resonates.
You will need an email address and domain name but the email address is the only thing that you will need to keep. Whatever domain name you sign up with can lapse and the program won't care. If that's what you're asking.

I don't think I can answer you but Twitch is a new way to go for building a community. You just need to be active and have a niche, don't be discouraged by low views. It's another thing that requires time and effort of course. Befriending other artists following complimenting helps build you up.

>not using the updated OP template from the last thread

im a musician (i know im fucked), not a formal artist who's trying to sell their shit to yuppies
thanks breh, I haven't considered that

>wasting your time checking the templates twice
>reading the templates more than once
>reading them even once
>not speed reading everything anyone says and just assuming by default they are more retarded than you and you cannot learn from their stupidity.
MMM NO SWEETIE

Attached: 1536255552112.jpg (600x724, 64K)

Attached: 253.jpg (1920x1600, 1.56M)

Yeah but like are you a smart musician?
A smart musician would hire themselves as a contractor and do work on like childrens tv shows as a house band or video game soundtracks or DJ at weddings with bonus live instruments or do TV commercial audio work.
If you can't play like 5 instruments minimum, record and produce everything solo, play like at least 10 genres/styles of music, DJ music beyond your 10 genres, and get booked at venues and concerts for like coffeehouses and restaurants with live bands then you are never going to make it.

>29879▶
>File: 253.jpg (1.56 MB, 1920x1600)
>He downloaded this photo

Attached: 1534223396752.png (569x561, 173K)

Sorry bro was just making one as quick as possible. I'll save it on my notes for future threads. I have the original OP from before you guys got here.
Also have a link dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0
I was going to use photobucket but I ain't paying for it, it used to be free. Never used dropbox. Hope it works.

for amazon and ebay, do people need to buy shit or just click on your bait for you to get shekels?

They gotta buy something but here's the trick. It doesn't matter if they buy what they clicked on. When they click, they get your cookie so if they buy anything at all on the site within 24 hours you get the commission. Even if they leave and come back later. That's why it's all about traffic. Just get them to click on your ads. It's up to the ecommerce platform to convert and believe me, Amazon is damn good at converting people.

Yeah, this works nicely. I like that we can download all of these at once. Sweet.

It's actually from a 335 painting collection I got on Salvador Dali. It's pretty sweet, tbqh.

Attached: 39.jpg (2025x1600, 1.5M)

my bad, when i said musician I really meant musical "artist". just creatively that stuff wouldn't fulfill me because its more like session work, but it does build networks, so you have a point

Nice glad it worked. I have more to add as well.
Also I have saved the updated OP for future threads. And here is discord link
discord.gg4usKUGn

I'll post the templates for OP in the Dropbox

Dude that guy was a flaming homo.
He has like pet zebras and other dumb shit he tried to use as horses but completely abused them cuz their skeletons are not used to labor weight.
Fucking dickhole.
Canvas collecting is pleb tier real art collectors buy marble granite gold etc.

Attached: Aeronotics.jpg (220x293, 27K)

so it doesnt matter what your shilling or even how many links you have, only how you bait people on your site? have you ever tried writing something on your blog, then taking a screenshot of part of the text, and uploading it on instagram with a bunch of hashtags for shilling?

He a troll don't worry about him

You might like my IG account:
@thelucidsheep

If you are talking "business" then nobody cares how good your acoustic cover of free bird is my dude.
People want you to do 3 things:
Make a soundtrack thats corporatively sound and atmospheric for commercial purposes
Make lounge music for venues
Make band music for concerts
Thats literally it.
You can do session recordings, you can do concerts, you can do contract work, you can do it analog or digital, doesnt matter but people aren't going to pay you to tune your guitar unless you look like Johnny Depp, so if you want to become a rock star go ahead, otherwise you will always be a house musician who does what theyre told.

Shut up you dumb faggot you started this thread with the idea to pick up garbage from a parking lot.

Attached: 1536892583994.png (428x428, 289K)

Pic related is why y'all need to stop thinking of people as sentient and conscious entities.

No fucks given; I like the paintings, personally.

That sounds profitable.

Attached: file.png (826x590, 201K)

So many better canvas painters dude, you fell for the fascist corporate branding meme.
At least if you're going to pick a normie tier painter go with da vinci or Michaelangelo

Attached: 1534144585875.jpg (1280x1024, 807K)

Attached: 1533664950240m.jpg (768x1024, 41K)

i should have articulated it better in the post... I'm talking musical artist, sound cloud, rockstar, 0.01% chance of making it type deal, yes

Yeah dude thats literally all your plebian mind can get across as a message.
I bet you aren't even antisemitic actively, just some type of closet faggot pretending to hate jews.
Talk to me when you go full
>fuck your optics.

Attached: 5ee838a7c598310f3ee9def72cd3e481.jpg (1920x1200, 208K)

I haven't tried that but it's creative. So yeah, make some blogs with a bunch of ads and get traffic however you can short of violating the TOS of the program. It's almost a mathematical certainty that 1:10 people on your site will click an ad. I don't care what the site looks like (within reason). If you get 10 visitors, 1 will click and for every 10 that click you should get a conversion. That's the math I've seen for the years I've put into this.

Your page is great, no wonder you have 20k followers. How long did it take you to build it up? Where'd you get the art from?

Meh. I'm not a fan of either. I do appreciate the superior craftsmanship, but I just find Dali trippy enough for my sense of aesthetics to be tickled.

So about 1 out of 100 will bring you affiliate cash?

That sounds profitable AF.

Attached: 125.jpg (3155x4226, 3.28M)

Attached: Dehumanize+yourself+and+face+to+bloodshed+_658003a4083f42b4957e85e88ad031ef.png (501x585, 105K)

Soundcloud is for strip mall rappers.
Seriously man all the money is in the videogame and commercial industry, movie sound tracks etc.
If you want to make it big just start hanging out with the guys who do concerts and are rich. Get them to follow you and instagram and enter the life of jealousy hunting and eventually you will impress someone who gets you a gig even if your music fucking sucks.
You will never EVER get a concert stadium crowd unless you suck the devils dick.
Thats how it goes.
If you really want to fast track your career just start soliciting record labels with some lipstick on, I'm not even joking.
Do you know Lyor Cohen?
He made every gangster rapper in the industry suck his shmeckle for the shekel.. and you have to do it too if you want to become the next Miley Cyrus.
I used to do concert security work. I met all the guys from One Direction when I did security for Justin Bieber. Almost met Bieber too.
Listen to me man they all were like 17 years old smoking cigarettes like a trucker.
These guys get abused by the record industry execs to get famous.
Its the only way in. You have to rub shoulders and asscheeks with some rich old faggot at the board executive room if you want to sell tickets.
Good luck competing with the controlled music top 40 charts without selling your soul.
How could you not have already figured this all out already!??

Holy shit you are like me 4 years ago.
I actually feel like you must be joking because if you seriously think sharing these memes qualifies you in any metric consider swallowing bleach.

Attached: 1535747672815.png (1344x756, 529K)

>So about 1 out of 100 will bring you affiliate cash?
Yeah pretty much. Like clockwork. I'm sure I could put more effort into my sites and bring that ratio up, maybe even an order of magnitude. But then I'd have to make less sites. And I wouldn't get as much of a kick out of fucking up Google's shitty search results even more so I keep it at the lowest common denominator.
>nb4 edgelord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer_discography#2010s_2
Emulate this guy if you want to make money.
If you aren't 10/10 chad and like 18-22 years old and gay you won't make it.

i'm aware of the process, yes. I'm just searching for ways to find people that fuck with my music, and maybe build a small cult following from that. but i appreciate the bantz

It's not really that hard to make a TV commercial and buy advertising runs.
Just literally go put a snippet of your best work into a TV ad an run it.

Rule #1 of finding an obscure easy way to make money: Don't go telling people about your obscure easy way to make money.

Do not post in idea harvesting threads like these.

Rule #2
Post in these threads with bad advice

My wife is stupid good at finding information on the internet about any topic. We recently discovered a niche that could be profitable. Any way I can use her skills to collect and form an information data base type website that people have to pay to access the info and businesses pay to have their info placed above others? Would it even be profitable?

why does quick google search say wordpress is not optimal for affiliate marketing?

It's already been happening for awhile now though. We've gone through multiple threads just trying to help each other. This thread is about being the opposite of greedy shitposting crypto biz.

bloatware, I would assume.

user thats called an intelligence agency.
Maybe you could try to compete with the NSA or the CIA or something lmao!
>hey goys my wife is a super duper good googler what can I do to long my wifes searching skills
Dunno bro like maybe work at the white house or something

Attached: 1538968551354.png (1653x2039, 92K)

>This thread is about being the opposite of greedy
Holy shit imagine his hands typing this out

Attached: 1536996057458.jpg (690x388, 24K)

This might be more of a question for /smg/, or maybe even Jow Forums, but does anyone know if Robinhood has an official API? I can't find anything officially endorsed. Seems kinda weird, y'know, being a 100% online broker and all.

I heard Robinhood was a scam'

Attached: 13894859_f496.jpg (496x321, 10K)

Yea they probably sell your stock info to HFT firms.

They do not have an official API but this:github.com/sanko/Robinhood works very well for me.
They do make money off selling the order flow but if you aren't trading thousands of shares at a time then HFT isn't a problem They are mostly the bête noire of large firms putting in big orders that are easy to front run.

I know jackshit about it I just have a passing memory where my mind decided to rate it negatively

Attached: 232452532.jpg (151x151, 6K)

I guess I'm not explaining the concept well. She's good at finding hard to find information. You'd be surprised how few people know how to use Google beyond typing "mashed potato recipe".

I can't think of anything really turn-key she could plug into with that kind of skill. Maybe try fiverr or something and test the waters.

No seriously I'm not joking what you're talking about is an intelligence agency.
How hard is this to grasp?
Send an application to Interpol, FBI, NSA, DHS....

Like a researcher basically? Maybe make a course on how to do deep researching and finding niches using google in the way she does and sell it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEWhOSmrj6Y

Woah we’re actually getting replies quick damn alright.

This

I've got 5k CAD but no morals. How to I turn this into 10k without being told to move to a big house where my roommates want forcey cuddle-time?

Give me it all and let me hedge it for you, or buy my financial advice for 1,000$ and invest 4,000$ into the market with my skills.

Attached: 1541198895334.jpg (601x600, 31K)

Learn to code, automate her processes as much as possible, then get a substantial database that would be profitable to a particular sector.

This. Value-based. I already had several Anons inquire about trading services. It's also how I go about getting clients on my own.

Get a GorillaTrace subscription.

Nah. Instead, work with land reclamation lawyers.

Good, good.

sure. prove your worth first

>no morals
Pretend to be the irs collecting on a debt. Only mentioning this because a friend of mine said her friend fell for a very legit sounding phone call and sent 1000 bucks to the scammer.
Alternatively buy cartons of cigarettes online for cheap and resell in new York for a markup but cheaper than a 12 dollar pack. If you have a lighter or smokes some people will pay a buck just for 1 cig even if they look homeless.

>12 dollar pack
WHAT THE FUCK.
Here in Europe of East cigs are no more than $4.5 to $5.
You can even get a pack for $2 if you know where to look
and don't mind shit that literally chokes the life out of you.

They select recruits.
My sides.. his wife can find potato recipe on Google. Topkek.
See the weaponized autists there.
From one fucking photo of garden, they doxx bucko's exact address and his house plan+ purchasing price.
I doxxed a few people, phished a password twice, know php, SQL, python, working on algos determining unique traits in writing, and I stand no chance to be recruited by a serious agency.
Your wife is a vapid google searching roastie. And you beta cuck praise her as special agent. Topkek
Recipes lmao.

[email protected]

I doxxed a few people, phished a password twice, know php, SQL, python, working on algos determining unique traits in writing, and I stand no chance to be recruited by a serious agency.
>lmao
You probably work for the deep state by proxy for free and you don't even notice.

how hard would it be to set up a PAMM account but for crypto? or even just stocks in general? I'd probably have to dox myself with all of my personal info to gain trust on Jow Forums but trading other people's money sounds kinda fun.

I'd be happy owning something like a convenience store and then living above it like your pic. Pretty comfy

I'm not usually responsible for peoples money, haven't started a hedge just yet but plan to.
Right now I just offer financial advice for a one time fee but I consider my day-trading superior and am open to commissionary trading.

I've thought about doing a hedge-fund kinda thing too. Although I could imagine a lotta people on Jow Forums think they can do better despite there being threads of JUST almost every day.

I made 3 really bad trades I actually recovered instantly from today. It was hilarious I unjusted myself 3 moments but on the seconds/minutes you're on the wrong side of the swing in the orderbook its hilariously uncomfortable.
Normally day trading I can go weeks without making a bad trade trading 50+ times per day.

stairs up, elevators down haha. Good on you making it up though.

I wonder if it's just me too, but by chance do you happen to trade the best when you listen to rock/metal? If you even listen to music at all when you trade.

Dude you described it perfectly but instead of stumbling down the stairs I caught my balance.

I listen to music 24/7 my life is like a movie with full soundtrack.
Usually since recent I do a lot of EDM: DNB/Deep House/Minimal Techno/Jungle/HappyHardcore/Deep Dubstep/Psytrance
A lot of the time I listen to vaporwave.
I like metal but only Technical and Deathcore/Hardcore/Djent

100% Agree
Seems like a simple and comfy life indeed

Fuck dude the liberal cities are insane with taxes. I smoked until I quit about a year ago. Here in CA, packs just went up to between 7 and 9 dollars. I visited New York about 4 years ago and it was 12 bucks a pack! Seriously taxes are insane and now they enact rules where you can't even smoke outside downtown. It's fucked up. Honestly most smokers I have met are very polite and try and not smoke around people. They will always be kind and have a convo with you and even pay you to bum a cig. I used to always give them one free tho. Packs online can cost about 30 to 40 bucks. I've read that Somalis used to do this hustle. They'd drive across state lines and sell them.

hah, my style is to usually pick a song and listen to it on repeat loop for about 4 hours. Zen mode, I suppose.

Hedge fund related, but you think I should just make a simple site that reports my account stats+history to attract investors?

>Seems like a simple and comfy life indeed
>I'd be happy owning something like a convenience store

I just went to get sips and smokes from Pajeet @ the local candy store.
He looked like he wanted to KHS.
He said I could give him 15$ flat for 15.15 but I said are you sure lmao? and He said just give me the 20.
Idk dude imagine like having to live inside a store full or Monster energy drinks, stale stuffed cheeto tier cheese pastry snacks called toquitos on a rotary slow cooker, and frozen slushie machines all day all night selling kids cigarettes and boomers their lottery tickets.
You would probably not even last 1 month running that shit before you decided youd rather be a bartender.

Attached: 1532507441085.jpg (806x434, 285K)

>calls me a dumb vaporwave faggot earlier in thread
>I listen to vaporwave
Consistency is key

I just offer full disclosure of my trades and history/shares if they want. I don't actively keep track cuz my portfolio ratios switch up so much so fast.
It's worth keeping track of but I would say if you are a great trader you aren't doing yourself justice posting that shit online for free.
Just archive your profits and offer the data for customers if they want to see your records.
Generally speaking I wouldn't even go advertising your stats because eventually the tax man will just come along and say hey you owe me money.

same, I have a single song on loop most of the time

>Fuck dude the liberal cities are insane with taxes. I smoked until I quit about a year ago. Here in CA, packs just went up to between 7 and 9 dollars. I
AHAHAHAH
Dude I just went and asked for the cheapest smokes they had, regular not king size, 20 not 25, 10.50 for PAUL MALLS.
LMAO JUST
A pack of real smokes is like 20$ in Canada.
10$ and you are smoking native tier self-rolled garbage bag smokes.

Attached: 1532324904106.jpg (310x233, 5K)

Holy kek do you have a bot scanning entg threads or are you just a fucking maniac. Also synthwave is fucking awesome, look up st Lucia elevate remix

Listen buddy the difference is I was listening to vaporwave when you were still actively considering opening a trash collecting business. Which for the record was like 9 days ago.

No point in really arguing this with mr. negativity, but being a pajeet is 1 level of suffering and working at a corporate 7/11 is another.
But owning a small convenience store in a snowy place with dim neon lighting and possibly the same few customers in a small town is comfy.