Mfw this is the best investment you can make

have fun with your shitcoins when Armageddon comes
It’s not too late to allocate some money from your paycheck into precious metals

Attached: 600C45B1-268D-4AB1-A590-2CF01FD3E183.png (750x1334, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apmex.com/product/27024/1-oz-silver-round-apmex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Precious metals>link

>buys virgin coins and not chad bars

Attached: IMG_0517.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

>he thinks they will allow an Armageddon
lmao, it will only be a slow decline from here on out, no such thing as a sudden TEOTWAWKI, only slow inflation

Attached: 4bb.jpg (525x700, 143K)

>Pays 1400/oz for gold

Attached: stream_79093206.png (561x314, 136K)

coins are best for anything less than 5 oz. Bars above. A 1 oz bar is pathetic. Doesn't matter if it's gold it looks desperate to be more than it is.

why is /biz full of low IQ npcs like this worthless user?

lol fuck off user. This is dooms day insurance gold

the more every normie out there talks about the incoming crash, the more realistic this scenario seems.

Enjoy that over 10% premium, that's gonna be rough to get back, PM's are notorious for taking a while to get moving

>armageddon
>muh shiny rocks
only useful things will be worth a damn, invest in canned food, batteries and a way to protect them instead

>economy collapses
>inflation that currently sits in stock markets, bonds, housing suddenly hits consumers
>people can barely pay rent, lose all their USD savings for a loaf of fucking bread
>boy was i glad not to save 90% of my investment

Attached: 1532180303212.jpg (781x1200, 82K)

>1/10th oz bars
>paying 13% above spot just to have it in fractions
if you want a cheaper, easier to trade fraction; why not use silver?
apmex.com/product/27024/1-oz-silver-round-apmex
thats probably there best deal. if your will to drop 7k on it you can get silver around 5% above spot for 500 rounds

What is wrong with bars? I recently bought a few 1 oz silver bars from apmex.

Attached: 1491385661103.jpg (424x408, 21K)

nothing wrong with bars.
i prefer old coins that are slightly over spot. the only downside to these are that denominations did not use fractions of OZ's EX:
double eagle is 98% of an oz
eagle is 48%
half eagle is 24%
this was due to them being 90% gold and 10% copper to make them strong enough for everyday use. also the reduction helped make up for the cost of copper in it.
but i would take a double eagle over a 1oz bar anyday even though its not a full ounce i enjoy the history of coin and the pontential numismatic gain on it that a bar typically wouldnt have.

real talk I'm putting aside some of my earned salary to put towards silver, super comfy times

stop shitposting peter

no one wants your garbage

Do you say this because it's probable
or
because you want it to happen?
If it's the second, fuck right off back to your pleb sheds.
Normies like to gossip a lot.
In a hypothetical Armageddon scenario no one would want your metals retard. Even if you should survive.

If that happens were all dead within 5years enjoy your my precious on your own.

Dumb /ppol/tard

gold will crash

Attached: crash.png (743x426, 26K)