How much money to happy

how much money to happy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 19.34.32.png (688x968, 538K)

enough to make everybody who knows you sad

>He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 5:10

third post best post

Kek

>he who strives for greatness will not be happy with achievements
take your hypocritical christ fag bullshit somewhere else.

Once link moons, I'll forever have a set floor of happiness. Knowing I never had to endure the unreasonable trials of life that others are forced to go into, knowing that I can skip that stage of life and work on things that truly interest me that I choose and want to work on.

I don't dream of retiring and doing nothing, I dream of being able to fulfill my wildest dreams of advancing the human race.

Attached: e5e0cfb9751598c178b55d5ade8ff34e.png (746x530, 708K)

>money is the achievement
>not the completion of the process

nuff to NEET

Enough money to do what you want to do and so you don't have to kneel before any man.

Attached: [ant.png (348x557, 426K)

user if linkies do go to the moon. Please build a space elevator and build a city on the moon.

Attached: protect this smile please.png (465x383, 367K)

I will pray for you user

May the Father have mercy on your soul

enough to not wagecuck

Can eternal life be purchased, or even earned? It cannot. It is a God-given gift through Jesus Christ.
>I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life
John 14:6
Amen user

Same, people who want to do nothing as soon as they have wealth I can't relate to at all.

What have you been interested in lately? have a contact?

The moon isn't necessary to live on, Mars is sustainable.

Only thing the moon will be used for in the future is a place of secure cold storage.

Attached: feaad8b0cfe1d658fe6e7876d49bb875.png (536x718, 872K)

>He believes in pseudo-judaism for non bloodjews

(They) created it, but it get out of (Their) (hands) and needed to create a brutal aberrarion known as islam, where you can fuck your cousin and creating a mass of low iq to be leaded.

>noone in this thread gave a number

Having enough wealth and power to not be controlled will grant you the ability to find what actually makes you happy.
However, amassing money and power in an attempt to rule over others with it will only lead you down a degenerate cycle where you'll become George Soros-lite.

The is a number:

I'm currently interested in cybernetics for transhumanism. I'm sure the US government has plenty of R&D in this field and I'd love to know how far they've come, one out of pure curiosity and two to know it exists.

If were able to truly unlock the human mind, and break through these mental blocks that everyone shares, we'll truly be civilized and then move to the next step. Or if that's the step we should even take next, who knows.

The problem we have these days is ignorance, lack of education, and lack of being able to communicate our thoughts and being truly understood. I believe most humans are capable of great things, they're just withheld because of the way they're educated.

Think about our schools, how we learn the capitals of maps so we can later on have those mental connections when learning about our world but then in other ways we're intentionally mislead. I can't believe I dismissed philosophy as a child and thought it had no purpose, but it's truly about breaking the walls of our beliefs. Even with all of this I still feel extremely narrow minded. I'm not talking about just the rat race, but it's very interesting to see the "normies" on reddit and what they complain about or what they think matters.

All of our problems are psychological.

Attached: 9b93d72cb7d519fe6ba58fb52a83a66c.png (735x739, 1001K)

i had more peace of mind as a completely broke guy with nothing to his name, ie homeless, than i do now with a reasonable stack.

Bout $3.50

Enough that you can invest it and reinvest most of the interest every year, while being able to live the lifestyle you want off of the remainder of the interest income.

Attached: 1521416058694s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Just don't make money, goy. It's bad.

Yeah the education system is retarded.

Conceptual and philosophical knowledge is more important than memorization.

Once I was poked fun at for not knowing the name of some street a few blocks over. In fact it was the first time I was ever asked the question and it was otherwise just junk filling my mind.

Our phones free up our heads for more productive memory if we use it right. Assuming we don't fall victim to distraction too much(((this board)))

Like you alluded to, the next step is to remove as much friction as possible by allowing a neural link between computer and mind. The more I think about it, the more I realize how much lost productivity I have because of the extra hurdles of modern UI and typing.

Attached: DKc2PtvW0AId0ov.jpg large.jpg (457x491, 71K)

making this makes me happy:

merv.tech

make me even happier by telling me what new features you'd like to see on it

bonus round: they do say that wealth doesn't bring happiness, why ?

Attached: __%.jpg (650x433, 30K)

You again... did we exchange info in the other thread?

I really need to just make a discord or something

happiness = (money + love) * free_time / age

its me elon

what did we exchange?

>merv.tech

Well are you part of a shill group? Or just one person?

Why don't you at least throw up an affiliate link up there or something?

why would I use an affiliate link?

just 1 guy making 1 thing for 1 biz

what did we talk about last time?

Attached: ^&--.jpg (383x418, 28K)

No wonder I'm so pissed. I've got lots of money but not enough free time and no love.

How does your website calculate the numbers on post frequency it generates for each coin?

Attached: 1540621689336.jpg (1024x906, 284K)

idk you were talking strange so I thought you were a zoomer and didn't reply

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

>able to fulfill my wildest dreams of advancing the human race.

>post an ugly plastic goblina
user, i...

I'd recommend adding bitcointalk and any other major cryptocurrency forums. Also add an archive where people can see what the top posted coins were at any time of year by day week or month per coin.

it works essentially as you'd expect it to on the basic level, i.e. counting names and symbols mentioned, but it has more complex features built on top of that to do some real neat stuff, for example it has a built in shill-buster

big if true
understandable

insider secrets: bitcointalk is on the verge of being added, check back

historical charts are coming too

any other forums you read that you'd like to see on there?

Attached: ___.jpg (570x395, 91K)

As a non- technical person. (know some basic JS and SQL but pretty much forgot it all) Do you think I will be able to make a simple api call from some accounting software and feed it into a customizable function interface on a web app?

I'm reasonably good at troubleshooting and think I can handle it but maybe I'm in over my head?

If not could you help? wouldn't be against throwing some sheckels your way but I'm pretty poor.

you have my email

The moon will be the future equivalent of the silicon valley.

Attached: underwear.png (617x685, 584K)

It would be cool if your program could differentiate between fud posts and shill posts. A Fud post in my context being any post down talking a coin even if what they say is true or false or unknown. I doubt you could but it would be cool to see a breakdown.

do not doubt friend

the program already blocks out shillers

and a feature to rate a coin's popularity by pos/neg (buy/fud) is in the works

you'll also be able to see the breakdown by posts

Attached: **&.jpg (1904x1481, 235K)

My benchmark for rich is being able to afford a good hooker as often as I want, like 3-4 times a week maybe. So that's an income of maybe $55 000 a year after having paid all necessities.

Enough money to start a business and have wage slaves of your own.

money can't buy happiness

Sure it fucking can, studies show that happiness on average is definitely correlated with income, at least up until like $100k a year if I remember correctly.

This. And only pay long term cap gains.