How do i turn 100k into 4 million?

How do i turn 100k into 4 million?

Attached: 1540872368173.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/his-majesty-king-harald-v-and-her-majesty-queen-sonja-of-norway-witnessed-the-signing-ceremony-of-ef0657dd0ede
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build time machine, go back, sell at 20k.

pnd low vol shitcoins

Come on guys. I really do have 100k. I want to be rich any good ideas?

invest in high quality kneepads

All you do is trade dumbass. Take 100K and make a 1% gain a day for a few years and you’ll break millions eventually or get 10% a day for a year holy fuck you’re retarded

The highest usd yields are at bitfinex but you carry the risk of bitfinex folding (low IMO) poloniex also has some very good yield structures for margin lenders. stocks are shit with low yields and little upside. BTC lending has low yields but no capped upside. most small coins cant handle 100k input with causing disruption, and btc straight hold has no fixed term for gains. its your call user

no, seriously, moonboy fomo is real
find a promising but dead vol shitcoin
pump it
watch moonboys and people that sold ages ago shit their pants trying to get back in thinking they sold bottom
then thanks just sold 100k

Attached: 1530575707339.jpg (620x400, 33K)

Go all into COLX. $1 by December. Screencap this. I don't mind a slice after the pump from you for the hot tip ;)

Ight bro dont worry man youre in luck i'm online.
I did the same thing last year man with a lot less money, trust me, believe that.
It's possible anything is possible. Did you read "How to think and grow rich" by Napoleon Dynamite. Life changing man, life changing.
Ok I'll tell you how, no bs, striaght to the chase
*pause*
Do you have $0.25?
No?
Ok nvm let me tell you how to get rich, it's simple man. Life isn't hard, it's all about connections. When I was your age I thought the walls were coming down, but they they didn't they didn't, know what I mean?
Ight bro, I'ma tell you, just between me and you.
Find a stock, any stock, it doesn't matter which stock. I do it all the time, it's all I do, I pick the right stock.
Stretch your fingers in the morning, drink your orange juice and some dick in the ass and you're set for the real stock market profession
I remember when I was a boy I wanted to be a multimillionaire.
Big house, big bitches, nice car. You know.
Life isn't fun and games
It isn't

Play roulette and bet it all on 0

Ask seto

Attached: images (6).jpg (253x199, 9K)

I asked myself the same question earlier this year. Now my $130k is worth $40k.

All in on VeChain. Wait three years.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/his-majesty-king-harald-v-and-her-majesty-queen-sonja-of-norway-witnessed-the-signing-ceremony-of-ef0657dd0ede

Get a good job, making at least 60k a year. (always work to move up) Pay for the down payment on a mortgage to buy some rental properties. Invest the rest in index funds.

If you can make 1% a day then get your ass on a plane to New York City and start a hedge fund. You'll be a billionaire within five years.

rip in piece

ctrl+f chainlink zero results

Wait for the bottom in 2019 and go long with leverage.

BC mining shares, my friend.

*tip*

BAT, and only BAT

Attached: the master.jpg (570x734, 44K)