Let's assume LINK moons. Please Marines, use your money for good, not evil...

Let's assume LINK moons. Please Marines, use your money for good, not evil. The universe is giving us an opportunity to make things right.

What will you do with your newfound wealth?

Attached: 1539473655994.jpg (1440x2560, 556K)

Buy Jow Forums and turn it into linkchan

Checked, based, redpilled. I also want to buy Jow Forums, maybe we could use a SmartContract to pool our money and divide ownership when the time comes.

LINK will usher in a new era. Ethics will be redefined around it. It will be impossible to do wrong if you have at least a thousand LINK.

Fight the jewish monopoly on information flow.

cocaine and hookers my friend

Checked, it will be done.

hope to save up enough money to study another degree, that's it

If I was a chick I would want to have your children

Based and devilpilled

Praise.
14 words will go from a whisper to a roar.

Attached: 1541219989154.jpg (441x438, 56K)

>Double trips
>All Green IDs
If you weren't already convinced meme magic is real...
This thread is a sign.

+20-30% in the next 48 hours
by monday evening
.75% and 10k sats
quote me :D

Not much because I only have 2500

I want to help other people and save animals lives but probably i wouldn’t know how to start this

Fuckin A

2.5 million isn’t enough?

>all these fellow based motherfuckers
We're all in this together lads, the judaya is going down

you sound like a nice person, user, start out by finding some local animal refuges and helping them out with things like food, or funding, it's not uncommon for them to be low in resources
yeah sure, if it gets there, but I'm not holding my breath. Although I am confident that smart contract technology will be a major area of growth

Attached: 1533930016284.gif (540x540, 295K)

I will work for a better world.

Check them, in his name.

Attached: 12346537472254623.jpg (612x750, 219K)

I want to start community projects in small white towns where we build things and have big meals etc

Sounds comfy as all fuck

ill start a gender reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy charity. i have 120k link, with 120 million i could change so many lives

I'll tell ya what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time.

As in stopping that shit? Cause if you're promoting it you should be gassed.

>Not fueling the war against degeneracy with your link gains

Wew, get a load of this user

Attached: 1538114514216.png (386x387, 41K)

for some strange reason i belieeve u, dont let me down

transgender rates have been the same for all of history. its only seeming to increase now because there's finally less stigma about it and technology has made it easier for people to present their gender accurately, but we can do more, and i want to play my part in it. it's 2018, we can get over the same religious dogma that tells us gender is binary as tells us that people who have seizures are possessed by demons.

everyone knows that "degeneracy" is just an alt right dog whistle used to propagate bigotry and racism.

Attached: 1528975598504.png (928x851, 511K)

help get cats and dogs spayed and neutered, horses always need rescued from slaughter auction, pay blackwater to kill people who fight dogs, use your imagination and google.

10/10 bait

nopants strikes again

def nopants, ur troll is so typical, its time you evolved

Rates of cutting your dick off have not been the same for all of history

*clinks glass*

and one last thing:

FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS

Attached: 1539200525803.jpg (678x682, 78K)

>Selling at $1,000
Holy fuck you people really are deranged.

Ty these are good advices

I go to the bahamas and rescue sea turtles

Chainlink, shortened should be CHINK

Forgot to SAGE, fuck

Attached: 1532860948972.jpg (480x640, 193K)

I'd fund projects for kids to play together in person so they dont end up like us.

>have 11k link
>know that it will reach $1k easily
>know that I should think $11m is enough
>still want more
>feel like I'll still be poor even with millions
Why does link do this to people? I should feel content with my future millions, but there's just endless FOMO.

I will just buy a good PC and keep living the NEET life.
I'll also buy a steam cooker so I can cook myself veggies and other stuff to keep healthy
I don't need anything else

Attached: 1541026430450.png (96x96, 1K)

I'm unironically going to get other anons together and buy Jow Forums.

t. Colonel

you should read your Bible, sirs.

godspeed user. most ppl here won't understand or respect your decision, but so long as you're providing a quality service that people want and making their lives better, you are doing god's work

FUCKIN AAAAAA :D

Christ will guide me user

>making their lives better
42% suicide attempt rate among post op trannies confirms that he is making their lives worse

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

This.

May as well go tell some anorexics he agrees they look fat too

Rah rah rah what happened to personal accountability, what happened to people making their own decisions and dealing with the consequences, what happened to FREEDOM and LIBERTY, what happened to the govt staying out of my private life, what happened to making laws based on FACTS and not just protecting peoples FEELINGS.

Oh no, people I've never met shouldn't be allowed gender reassignment surgery, no way. Makes me feel icky. Government needs to stop that for sure.

Praise KEK, going to load up on some link for suicide insurance

Attached: [ant.png (348x557, 426K)

Religous dogma/science, whatever you wanna call it, transgender people are sick, mentally, and need treatment, the same way anorexics do

Look beyond the bullshit rainbow flag messaging you've been programmed to accept, it is a mental illness that causes many suicides...and that's after they go through transition

Build synagogues around the country to help underprivaledged jewish families find a connection to their roots and to welcome the alt-right to join our community with open arms and fertile genetically superior women to bear their children.

And what about pre-op trans people, are they all super happy until the operation? And are you saying this based on what trans people themselves want, or are you trying to impost your views on them? You know, in exactly the same way you hate having your views imposed upon by other people who don't know you?

I'm saying they need counseling for their gender dysphoria.

Anorexic people will tell you they want to be skinny, do you accept them as ok and of sound mind? Now what about im a woman stuck in a mans body...sound mind?

Rent out apartments to white people only and support local and state right-wing groups (as long as they're not the 80 iq Jow Forums kind of wannabe hitlers).

do everything i can to preserve it the best way possible

I only have 100k link even if it reaches $10 I’ll have to pay 300k in taxes and another 150k to pay off my mortgage. 550k is nice but it’s hardly going to last me a lifetime. Link would have to reach $100 and I’m not sure that’s possible. Feels bad.

>house
>car
>white picket fence
>2.3 gf's

Attached: 1540255629995.jpg (767x471, 205K)

Same here. I have 470k link and think about killing myself. If I timed my buy-in better, I would have had more than 3 million link. just fuck my shit up.

fucking checked

>Yahwehs dubs
PRAISE JESUS

I hope I have people coming at me for money, because I'll just go the "teach a man to fish" route and set up a node for them with some free LINK collateral.

Checked, we will make it in the name of our Lord.

There was a prestigious University, Johns Hopkins, that led the charge in gender reassignment therapy. They found out that what they were doing was wrong. Their patients were committing suicide at alarming rates - they concluded that the proper course was not to indulge their patient's desires to change their sex and they terminated their program.

based, dont make em cut their benis off though

I know what I won't do. Get up and go to work to make someone else rich anymore.