holy shit everyone short Activision on the open tomorrow

this shit is F I N I S H E D

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (472x461, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ogXqCNkyHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit they're trying too hard, short it to oblivion

HEY HEY HEY

WE ARE CHANGING THE WAY WE PLAY DIABLO FOREVER!

DIABLOCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Attached: over confidence precedes a dizzying fall.png (647x559, 451K)

HOW CAN I 100xSHORT BLIZZARD?

BUY LEAP PUTS ON THE OPEN AND SELL INTO EARNINGS AS IV INCREASES

WHAT????

Gooks ruining everything again I see.

Fuck off Todd

>tfw remember had a survey from blizzard and filled it in saying i spent tons of money on mobile games

Attached: 1515114140347.jpg (837x736, 19K)

These fucking idiots, out of all mobile gamers there's like 0.001% that spends money good for 99% of the revenue. FUCKING MORONS, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he's unironically rocking the JUST haircut
at first i thought it was shooped

Fuck activision

who cares about incels being mad about mobile games. They are cheap to outsource, bring big revenue and appeal to normies. Its not gonna dump.

based

This. If anything, this shit game is gonna make alot of money for actiblizz.
Go long.

Boomer newfag trading stocks on /biz detected

Attached: 95BBEF47-A30A-45B4-A98A-04A17B38F975.jpg (800x1200, 231K)

Long Blizzard before the release of WoW classic.
Short Blizzard before the release of Diablo mobile

Permanent Long on Grinding gear games

Lmao just because the crowd boos it doesn't mean the game won't sell. The mobile market is huge and the only people who go to blizzcon in the first place are actual nerds and gamers which make up like 10% of their market.

>implying wow classic will make any impact on the stock value

lmao

when will I be able to trade my Hearthstone cards for crypto I have so many free-to-play-earned cards. Never once spent money on it but i know faggots blows cash in game.

this
classic will crash and burn after a month when people get bored because it's easy, old and lame.
blizzard getting lazy with no innovation
>remaking starcraft
>remaking warcraft 3
>re-realeaseing wow classic
>overwatch is an autist childish version of cod/csgo
>hearthstone is another autistic card game
B O R I N G
O
R
I
N
G

Your correct in everything except for WoW classic. It will be a resurgence of how games should be made just like it did back in the day with all the clones that tried to beat it, but never managed to. (Conan, GW, SWTOR etc.)

All other Blizzard games fucking suck donkey dick i agree.
But WoW classic will be the WoW killer people have been talking about for the past decade.

redpilled

i don't believe it dude, it gained mass popularity due it being new and exciting, the warcraft franchise had a huge following from the previous games as well. People wanted to explore that world.
by the time lich king expansion rolled in every normie was fomoing in to beat the main villain.
it's ogre now, dead cat bounce.

Oh god I just watched the D3 Video and started crying :( youtube.com/watch?v=-ogXqCNkyHE

Attached: 1538682473729.jpg (1020x759, 148K)

This is where corporate thinking fucks up
>We own all these big IPs. Mobile gaming is a huge and growing market. Let's combine the two!
Thing is that the people who are fans of said IPs don't play mobile games and the people who play mobile games don't care about that IP. Not to mention that the core mechanics aren't suited for mobile gaming at all. They tried the same shit with C&C and it won't work.

It still has a huge boomer following. I know of atleast 10+ boomers who will nolife the shit out of it once it releases.
Zoomers will follow and fomo in due to never having experienced a proper video game before, some will stay some will leave due to zoomers need for instant gratification.

Community will be split 50/50 retail/classic within a year of release. With classic leading the charge for the first couple months it will peak just like btc and gradually bleed for a while until it remains at a stable player count.
I've tried every exp pack since vanilla and know i will never touch retail again once classic is out.

>boomers will nolife the shit out of it once it releases
nope, its just old wow. they will play, nostalgia for a while then realise it was a boring piece of shit all along. this isnt 2004

Imagine still gaming in 2018... That shit died 10 years ago, user.

lmao

is wow classic a one-time purchase, or subscription? i just dont see a subscription model bringing new players in, it feels like it would just keep current player numbers

Does Activision own Blizzard?

Let me give a simple tip from an industry insider.
Mobile games cost 1/100 the budget of a AAA game to make, and they make 100x IF you can get whales to play them.
Now, wanna know what whales like the most? A big IP.

Fire Emblem mobile made more than like 10 main series titles. Star Ocean, Fate/Zero, Mabinogi, BDO,.... Every game with a big name is guaranteed to shit out money at this point.
Sure, some of the main fans will get angry at you, at about 0.001% (Not talking out of my ass here, check the Microtransactions C&C Heroes report). But for each nigger that leaves, you're winning back a 1000 normies who will play on average 25$, AND at least one whale who will literally buy nultiples of everything you release, even loot boxes with 1% chance of giving a "rare" item.

Face it, lads, mobile cash milking games are the future of the industry, and I, as someone who makes boatloads of money off it, ia very happy this way.

God bless the chinks.